• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Frio

Smash Champion
Man walked to Future shop ,superstore and bestbuy looking for tales of abyss. Luckily it was at a small store called play and trade 2 minutes from my house =_=. Namco sucks at sending out a decent amount of copies for release.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Namco doesn't seem to care about any area besides Japan. Happy playing though I bet you're somewhat lol-ing at the protagonist. :)

:phone:

Frio

Smash Champion
I haven't started playing yet but I read the back and learned that his name is Luke. Should be amusing XP

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah he's really obnoxious but thankfully he becomes more bearable as the game progresses. :p

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Enjoying the game so far? If you're one who likes side quests and to unlock stuff, I'd suggest to finish the first playthrough as fast as you can then seriously play a New Game+.

Cathy

Smash Cadet
I didn't know there was a Tales of the Abyss remake/rerelease. I like Abyss, although it's not my favourite Tales game.

The black text is a "spoiler" (part of the introduction really, but if you don't want to know, don't highlight it).

I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles the last couple days. It's a lot of fun.. The story is very male though, even for a jrpg. I'm nine hours in and there have been only two female characters at
, one of whom was killed off very early on in order to allow the male lead to embark on a quest to average her
. I'd recommend the game though. There's a lot of good game design in it, such as being able to warp all over the world with no annoying animations, and no punishment for dying (other than having lost the battle), and many ways to get experience (including sidequests), and collection objectives that are actually fun. It's the first game in a long time where I haven't just rushed through the story. There are tons of optional bosses along the way too, like several per area.

It's not released in North America yet. I'm playing the European version.

Cathy

Smash Cadet
Well, that's very early in the game, so it's not really a spoiler, but in case anybody else is offended, I'll make the text black in my post. You may want to edit your post as well so the spoiler can't be inferred from it.

Cathy

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry and I put in the sophisticated spoiler tag now

P.S I had used the shade of black from the default theme, not pure black, so if a person were using that theme it would not have been visible

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Are we still gonna do that MM brandon lol. We don't have the time to actually practice -_-.

Or we could do CS2 MM to send it off /o\.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Are we still gonna do that MM brandon lol. We don't have the time to actually practice -_-.

Or we could do CS2 MM to send it off /o\.
Nah. We can wait on that money match if you want. I'll have had only a day to properly practice with it. Maybe next hangout at Stephan's after this one. And I'll be mainly playing Smash at this anyway for the tourney.

Frio

Smash Champion
Started playing tales of abyss. Luke is the best. Never thought I'd say those 4 words together

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Really? o.o

Jade is probably the best character no contest. In battles, I prefer Natalia :(

Top Bottom