• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
im probably not going to get too much practice in this week due to taking my buddy out for his 18th birthday. so if anyone is up for some mid week practice, contact me :p.

also Keith. are you going to make another FB event page for this? maybe we can do that free entry thing for the newbs this time?

:phone:
I might take you up on that since I have 3 days off in the middle of the week. >.>
Is it cool if I join you guys? I work mornings during the middle of the week so I have all day to do something after, and I need the practice.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
fair enough. i work till 4:30 each day so if you guys get off earlier then come to my house so it takes less time

brningpyre

Smash Lord
As a separate question, what date in April is good for you guys?

It's gonna be tough with U of A students in exams, but not everyone is going to have exams.

April 7, 14, 21. For April 28, we'll be in BC.

lilseph

Smash Ace
sure kyle. ive been meaning to get ***** by your mk... X>X

It has to happen on either Wednesday or Thursday because my GM scheduled me last minute on Friday >.>

EDIT: Any date is fine for me on April, just pick a date soon so I can book it off.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Slight change of plans on me hosting on Friday!

Due to Kyle coming over to my house on Thursday thanks to him working on Friday and Saturday, I might reschedule me hosting to Thursday, depending on whether or not that works for everyone else.

So, the question is; how well does Thursday work for everyone?

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
yeah i suppose we should just practice at stephans on thursday. ive got too much bull**** this week X.X

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah Thursday sounds good for hosting Stephan.
And the 7th should work as well. I'll book that off right away. I couldn't get this saturday off in time so I'll miss singles >:[

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
K I lied. I can make singles now.
I also booked off April 27th, 28th, and 29th for Phoenix :o

brningpyre

Smash Lord
April 7 it is, then. Mike H, can you book it as usual? I'll have the stuff prepared well ahead of time for the April tourney.

More importantly, what happened to the OP of this thread?

Oh, it only shows up on the first page.

lilseph

Smash Ace
BTW guys what is the estimated time the tourny will end??? I'm off at 6 so I might be able to show up just to say hi and play some friendlies and such

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I was thinking of doing a tiering sort of system. So, you can take level 9 MK as a teammate, but you have to take a Hyrule tier as your character. (or vice versa)

I haven't quite worked it out yet. Jack really wants Goldeneye, but I hate that game. Sooooo...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306431

Cost per tier:
S: 9 :metaknight:
A: 8 :diddy: :snake: :falco:
B: 7 :marth: :wario: :popo: :olimar: :pikachu2:
C: 6 :lucario: :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: :gw: :toonlink:
D: 5 :fox: :wolf: :peach:
E: 4 :dk2: :kirby2: :rob: :pit: :sonic:
F: 3 :ike: :sheilda: :luigi2: :sheik: :ness2: :yoshi2: :pt:
G: 2 :lucas: :mario2: :bowser2: :samus2: :falcon:
H: 1 :link2: :jigglypuff: :zelda: :ganondorf:

You have ten points to spend, and you may NOT steal stocks. I think I'd just wanna do that with straight-up doubles, though, and not even bother with CPUs. Tier-points doubles, or whatever you wanna call it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That's a really awesome system, come to think of it. Nice going Keith! Jack, we'll just get drunk and play Goldeneye at my place or Cam's or something.

Top Bottom