• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
This thread... this thread... omg this thread. i love it! but why must the shenanigans start when i sleep? diablo was too good. how far did you guys get?

also totally gonna use sonic now. who's annoying and has no kill moves... this guy
:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
This thread... this thread... omg this thread. i love it! but why must the shenanigans start when i sleep? diablo was too good. how far did you guys get?

also totally gonna use sonic now. whoa annoying and has no kill moves... this guy
:emperor:

You have done well, my apprentice.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
i may host this weekend sometime. gotta figure out my schedule. also by hosting i mean playing mario party and drinking

Cathy

Smash Cadet
I'd be in for Mario Party but sadly I'm too busy this weekend. Hopefully we can play again on the 7th.

Limeee

Smash Champion
kyle i saw you mall ratting it up today :3

honestly im gonna slowly try to learn diddy because he is so broken on this new stagelist

:009:

EDIT: im going for an interview for my first job tomorrow, any tips?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Stay confident and make sure your handshake is legit. Seriously, it means more than you think it does. Try to imagine the kinds of questions you'll be asked, and think about how you'd answer them. Mental preparation will help a lot.

:005:

lilseph

Smash Ace
kyle i saw you mall ratting it up today :3

honestly im gonna slowly try to learn diddy because he is so broken on this new stagelist

EDIT: im going for an interview for my first job tomorrow, any tips?
My friend wanted to buy riot points so I tagged along. The quick 30 min trip turned into 5-6 hours at the mall and a movie with a few other people x.x

Limeee

Smash Champion
what movie did you see? i snuck into silent house and it was really bad LOL
derserves the 3/10 score it got

still better than safe house and john carter

lilseph

Smash Ace
I saw wrath of the titans. Better then clash of the titans but still pretty mediocre :/

Frio

Smash Champion
Honestly if you're getting an easy job like Fast food or a cashier all you need to do it look dec and not be ********.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
There's only so many questions they can ask a 16 year old kid in late gr.10. If you are able to talk to them without getting nervous/**** up, and answer the questions fluidly you'll be as fine as you can be.

Limeee

Smash Champion
I got the job as a cashier, my training starts next weekend

oh fuuuuuck, hopefully it doesn't interfere with the tournament LOL ************

they didn't ask me any questions aside from typical **** like what school i went to, the interview was like less then a minute long lol

Limeee

Smash Champion
the safeway in windermere (southside behind terwillegar)

its a new neighbourhood and from what ive seen i wont have to deal with punk *** teenagers just nice old people

darren ill find out soon whether i can come or not, id hate to ditch doubes lol **** :(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
the safeway in windermere (southside behind terwillegar)

its a new neighbourhood and from what ive seen i wont have to deal with punk *** teenagers just nice old people

darren ill find out soon whether i can come or not, id hate to ditch doubes lol **** :(
No worries if you can't make it. Work takes priority.
But yeah let me know when you find out lol

Limeee

Smash Champion
honestly i'd put smash over work at my age LOL
if this job doesn't work out i can just quit and go work at mcdonalds, because ill get hired on the spot there, and i have good references there and what not

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lmao
I could honestly see you doing that too lolol

Top Bottom