• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Frio

Smash Champion
I'm guessing by saying "have fun, guys" he's implying that he is not going and us wishing us the best of luck. Therefore Luke, he is not going.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Not sure why I'd be saying "good luck" if I was coming to the tournament.

I'm on the road to Medicine Hat right now. Just tethering my iPhone to the laptop. Oh technology. You've come so far.

Have fun, everyone.

Limeee

Smash Champion
me neither, but saying im going after all made me think you changed where you were gonna go

regardless, hype for tomorrow XD XD XD XD

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brandon's sonic is meekspeedy's level, at least vs me. Brandon does better vs me (other than ICs)... I kinda destroyed meek with all my characters.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Ron, you dropped a coin like thing in my house before you left. Are you going to be at the tournament tomorrow so I can give it back to you?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
A coin like thing?

It's probably from my key chain. It's not really that important to me. It broke off a week ago and I forgot it was still in my pocket. You can throw it out unless you can keep it for like a month since I won't be there tomorrow nor will I probably attend the next biweekly (21st?) due to finals.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm gonna guess...I was a topic of the evening. LOL

Alright. Either give me a theme that we'll ultimately decide on or I do my own for us then when I get home.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Huh. Thought we were going Yu-Gi-Oh, but alright! DBZ it is. Give me the list again and we'll go from there. I know that I'm Future Trunks. Just gotta remember the rest.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Yu Gi Oh PR

Jack Marek
Alvin Yami
Kelvin Yugi
Luke Kaiba
Jamie Mokuba
Mark Roland
Brandon Mako Tsunami
Dan Pegasus
Kyle Weevil
Stephan Rex Raptor
Ash Joey
Mike H Duke Devlin
Keith Bandit Keith
Mike W Solomon Moutou
Cam Odion
Darren Tristan

:phone:

Frio

Smash Champion
it wax cool. so brandon hows that pr

Hey Brandon, how's the PR going?

Yo Brandon, I hope you had fun at your grandparents. How's that PR going?

So brandon, how's the pr going?

Hey brandon hows that PR going?

:009:
hello brandon, that PR, how is it going?
yo brandon, how's that PR coming along?
sup brandon

Frio

Smash Champion
oh good news everyone, look has agreed to wear a furry costume to the September monthly if I buy him one from Japan.

EDIT: LOL meant Luke. I was pretty tired I guess.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
A couple of things:

One, I've made several changes to the rules. The timer has been changed to 8 minutes, and the winner's stage-ban now extends to both counterpicks and starters.

This was done after investigating the ruleset to be used for the Sunrise Tournament, to better reflect the current Japanese ruleset. I also officially added the "So-Cal Doubles Rule", which was used for this recent tournament, so that there won't be any confusion in the future.

Two, we need to decide on a date for May. May 5, 12, 19, and 26 are available, and I should be good for all four. Let me know which dates are/are not good for you guys.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Don't plan anything around me, but I may be in the Edmonton area on the 3rd of May. It's possible I could come chill with Alberta again :upsidedown:

5th or 12th would be better for me, but like I said don't assume i'll be there until I can confirm.

wouldbehypethough

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That's what I'm going to establish right now. Just let me talk to Keith and then I'm gonna establish whose riding with who, splitting gas, and all that. Once I can confirm the time off as well, then I'll let you guys know.

Top Bottom