• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
LOL your all my bros :3

also AGAIN, I AM HOSTING TOMORROW. ADDRESS IS 9504 63 avenue. ANYTIME IS GOOD

... I will be hung over though lol

Frio

Smash Champion
srry ur house is waaay too far for me. And Brandon those calls were so fail lulz, we kept missing each other

brningpyre

Smash Lord
LOL, you guys. You're gonna be in whatever carpool I put you in, AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT.

;P

Finalized Carpools:

Keith
Jack (KillLock)
Dan (SuperBoom)
Mark (Frio)
Jamie (Limeee)

Brandon
Darren (DTP)
Cam (ganonlink)
Alvin (Fiji)

Book that time off work, Jamie, and make sure Mom's okay with it. Cam, respond to my teeeeextsssss~

I still don't know if I can come today. I ditched my gf for games twice this week, so I have to see if she's busy today first. I'd be a complete ******* if I didn't.

If I did come, who needs a ride?

MeSSi

Smash Ace
LOL, you guys. You're gonna be in whatever carpool I put you in, AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT.

;P

Finalized Carpools:

Keith
Jack (KillLock)
Dan (SuperBoom)
Mark (Frio)
Jamie (Limeee)

Brandon
Darren (DTP)
Cam (ganonlink)
Alvin (Fiji)

Book that time off work, Jamie, and make sure Mom's okay with it. Cam, respond to my teeeeextsssss~

I still don't know if I can come today. I ditched my gf for games twice this week, so I have to see if she's busy today first. I'd be a complete ******* if I didn't.

If I did come, who needs a ride?
keith switch mark and cam plz, the BROS can be togther

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You guys ride with whomever you wanna ride with, really. :p

Cam misses out on the Sonic car. ... not like that's what we were all gonna listen to anyway. I'll see if I can round up some podcasts like we had the last time on the first roadtrip to BC.

Anyone with suggestions for music or wanna play their own, my deck's got a USB port and stereo jack. We'll do wahtever. I'm also still looking into running a TV and Wii in my car so the backseaters can do some games. But we'll see on that. Anyway heading out now. I'll be there soon, Cam.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
You guys ride with whomever you wanna ride with, really. :p

Cam misses out on the Sonic car. ... not like that's what we were all gonna listen to anyway. I'll see if I can round up some podcasts like we had the last time on the first roadtrip to BC.

Anyone with suggestions for music or wanna play their own, my deck's got a USB port and stereo jack. We'll do wahtever. I'm also still looking into running a TV and Wii in my car so the backseaters can do some games. But we'll see on that. Anyway heading out now. I'll be there soon, Cam.
^^ dont do that. yur car will die rofl

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Literally just got home actually.

Cop cars were being towed, someone hit a post... Yeah. 3.5/10 is right, Keith.

In anycase, I'm fine.
Regardless It was fun last night. anyone feel free to come over when I am home for some practice

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Literally just got home actually.

Cop cars were being towed, someone hit a post... Yeah. 3.5/10 is right, Keith.

In anycase, I'm fine.
Hey Brandon, how's that PR going? I'm sure the pictures will be insanely good since so much time is being put into it. Can't wait to see it ^^

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey Brandon, how's that PR going? I'm sure the pictures will be insanely good since so much time is being put into it. Can't wait to see it ^^

I had to search through Pixiv to find some of the characters for anything good. Characters like mine especially were a REAL pain to find. I'm also going to create a few extra PR styles afterwards if I feel up for it.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
I had to search through Pixiv to find some of the characters for anything good. Characters like mine especially were a REAL pain to find. I'm also going to create a few extra PR styles afterwards if I feel up for it.
I dont even know who the heck I was in yu gi oh. good luck finding a picture of him

also. Dan owing money. the real reason hes jumping provinces ;P

Frio

Smash Champion
I just had a good idea for a side event. Teams again but with forced teams. So 1st placers would have to team with one of the last place people, ect.

Top Bottom