• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
lol Dan burning bridges before you leave i see...

anyway. i will hopefully get word back if i can host your party, but we might need a back up plan, like if brandon wouldnt mind hosting.. also we should take inventory of whos bringing what

edit: i guess its at my place :p
:phone:
:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
...... Sleep? Who the **** needs that? I got a PR to make anyway.

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bringing back the COLOURFUL FACES

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i still need to hear back from luke about his ualberta email so I can make him new president of the club since I can't be anymore since I've graduated and am not a university student anymore

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
I don't usually post in this thread..

But when I do.. I ask; Brandon, how's that PR going?

The PR really is useless, but at this point it blows me away how amazing you are at procrastination.

My two cents. And I now bid you all farewell until 2weeks from now when I return to the thread :p

P.S. Legit work in BC boys.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Cam maybe you should get the drinks and everyone just chips in? Also I think we're definitely going to need to get two mario party setups going and switch inbewteen TVs everytime we lose a minigame!!

MeSSi

Smash Ace
yo u guys wanna go to the expo from 10-130pm the head over to cams for dans party

cuz that way we could hand out flyers and and still be early for the party

i dont really care about playing n the tourney its mostly for just handing out flyers and stuff and playing friendlies

if no one is interested in coming with me then i wont go to the expo (it wud be lame handing out flyers by myself)

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I'm down for that, Alvin. I thought Smash was at 6pm or something?

I'm heading over to Stephan's right away, and I'm bringing the flyers with me.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Alvin, 780.292.4124

Let's go to the earlier one (can anyone link the page?), and then head to Cam's right after. (Jack also wants to)

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
I only have the one wii, N64, dreamcast, xbox360. so any doubles if you could bring, would be appreciated same goes for games

but genesis's I have 3 :3

also maybe another tv

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to head out at 5pm or so for the Mayfair Trade Center. Afterwards, I'll be picking up some snacks and stuff on the way to Cam's place.

Top Bottom