• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Stephan, you're hosting on Friday, right? Hopefully, everyone's gotten over their Diablo 3 by now (I know I have, at least until the upcoming patch fixes Legendaries and a hundred other things).

I'll bring a setup fo' sho'. And I can get the flyers back to give to you guys.
Yup, I will be hosting, unless something comes up. Also, whoever left their jacket here will be able to get that back too.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Keith. you should give me a ride friday if your going. also power stone mm's, must happen. if someone can beat me ill buy them a tombstone lol

:phone:

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
its a donair they have at the u of a that is a donair, with extra cheese extra cheese and poutine inside

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
damn that sounds godly

too bad donairs suck

:reverse:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Donairs are godly. There are like two donair shops just a 5 min drive from my house <3

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
DO IT MAN! my treat if you think you've got what it takes to take a round of me in power stone lol, and yes, its soooo goood

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
hey guys just checked that this next tourney is june 10

i can't book tourneys anymore but the room should be unbooked, it usually is

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
who wants to team? alvin ditched me for jack.

they did it right in front of me at cam's place. jack was like " so you wanna team" and alvin said "yeah for sure" and then I said "WTF!" lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
who wants to team? alvin ditched me for jack.

they did it right in front of me at cam's place. jack was like " so you wanna team" and alvin said "yeah for sure" and then I said "WTF!" lol
I'm pretty sure Mark and I are gonna be teaming to practice for Sunrise. Unless he just wants to go with Luke anyway. But if not (and if Darren isn't going), I'll team up with you.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We gotta at least do ONE tourney together man. If we're gonna try and kick butt in Japan.

[EDIT]

By that I mean it's fine if you team with Luke. But for July could we team up?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Ok Luke is officially the president of the Super Smash Bros. Club at the U of A now so he'll be the one booking rooms from now on.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Is the room already booked for June 10? If not, can you book it right away, Luke?

Also, good **** guys. All hail King Luke.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll see what I'm up to. But I'm definitely coming in for Smash at Stephan's tomorrow. I think after Sunrise is over I'm gonna try and do solid teams. And by that I mean I wanna team with someone on a consistent basis.

We do too much of this "I'll team with someone else" all the time. Like, if me and Darren teamed more often I think we'd have a good shot at doing some good top 3 stuff because we'd know how to work with one another. Or if I teamed with Jamie all the time. Etc.etc.

Lookit the top 3 as usual. Mark and Luke always team. Jack and Dan always team. Twins always teamed (until now). Top 3 was consistent.

Rest of us should start doing that so we can better play together.

Frio

Smash Champion
I didn't realize we only had 2 tournaments left before Japan. I would team with you brandon but that would leave Luke with no partner (that he'd feel comfortable with).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
No no man, it's cool! I'm confident we'll hit a great stride come Sunrise. Besides. You and Luke are the main team. Regardless of what's coming, ditching partners sucks. :p

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
brandon when are you picking up jack. i might find a way to his place iso you could pick me up there. unless keith gets me

KillLock

Smash Lord

meet the ultimate diablo 3 group!

from bottom to top because that's the way i roll:

cupcake(our hoe)
alvin(our other hoe)
mother****ing syndrome of the down wilson
jack the mother****ing god ham beast slayer

Top Bottom