• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Limeee

Smash Champion
Keith, I think my GC memory card was left in your Wii.
We've had some random gc memory card left in our wii since a melee tournament a long long time ago (because our mem card didn't have all stages)

i really doubt its yours since it was a melee only tourney and i dont remember you being there :/
unless you just put a mem card in our wii yesterday then whatever, we can check the files on it next time we see you
the two mem cards in our wii should be our personal one and the one from the melee tournament

for league of legends players:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6aebfEnml24

rofl i kinda want this

:009:

Limeee

Smash Champion
i kinda want to brawl.
[6/2/2012 9:45:13 PM] Mark MacVicar: so i played melee
[6/2/2012 9:45:18 PM] Mark MacVicar: A nd I gotta say
[6/2/2012 9:45:20 PM] Mark MacVicar: brawl sucks
[6/2/2012 9:45:23 PM] Mark MacVicar: fgts
[6/2/2012 9:45:32 PM] Mark MacVicar: Quit brawl play melee

wat

Frio

Smash Champion
w.e man, I played Anthony a lil bit and it was fun. I'm rdy to get Luke'd, it's expected in any game now.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
[6/2/2012 9:45:13 PM] Mark MacVicar: so i played melee
[6/2/2012 9:45:18 PM] Mark MacVicar: A nd I gotta say
[6/2/2012 9:45:20 PM] Mark MacVicar: brawl sucks
[6/2/2012 9:45:23 PM] Mark MacVicar: fgts
[6/2/2012 9:45:32 PM] Mark MacVicar: Quit brawl play melee

wat

i team with this man for sunrise.

Frio

Smash Champion
So I was talking to Luke and we were thinking of having two tournies a month. One where you pay and one that's free. This gives a chance to new players to get some serious matches in without any risk. Also it's more practice for us. We could use this for the PR as well to assure no one sandbags =/

Limeee

Smash Champion
LOL its amazing mark i love it <3

i'm so down for the smashfests at the U, its signed up as a brawl club anyways :p

when was that list decided upon?

Frio

Smash Champion
months ago. The last tournament or two weren't included. The last tournament included was a MK banned one IIRC. So we have 1-2 of our monthlies and pheonix that were not included.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
So, all this talk about melee makes me want to start playing it hardcore. also can we have a 64 side event this time? also could we not play brawl....????

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Why Darren?
haha when a fun hobby starts feeling like a chore then I know to slow it down and take a bit of a break. This summer should be good :)
darrennnnnnnnnnn nooooooooooo.

i guess jamie is free to team wit whoever now... jamie team wit me?
nooo darren :( :( gonna miss you doctor procter

yeah im down :)

im probably going diddy though

just ask luke and mark about my diddy
its decent

lol I'll most likely start playing again eventually. It always happens :o

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Jack told me I shoulda asked Kelvin sooner for teaming up. But I was banking on Darren still coming so he and I would team again.

That went well. I'm out a partner. :p

Frio

Smash Champion
I'd seriously forget that PT even existed if it wasnt for ivysuar challenge and that PT team thing.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So I forgot about re registering the group. I just did that, so hopefully it doesn't take the uofa long to admit us back in. Idk how it was for when Mike first did it, but it doesn't seem like the group is "legit" enough :/.

Top Bottom