• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
haha the group totally wasn't legit when I did it, I had me listed as the president and that's it. I just told them we had at least 10 members whenever they asked, they don't really care. Apparently with the new "bearsden" thing they have, re-registering is supposed to be easier and quicker than it used to be

Cathy

Smash Cadet
I imagine the premable to the constitution was something along the lines of
WHEREAS this student group is founded upon principles that recognise the supremacy of Meta Knight and the rule of rock-paper-scissors port selection​

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Hey guys for the Animethon tournament I am going to be throwing out a $200.00 grand prize. however, since we are combinding Alberta Beat Down with Animethons tournament I really need a lot of help from who ever can lend a hand. Anyone who is interested please get ahold of me

You can get ahold of me via facebook, email at Edmontongamers@hotmail.com or msn w.e. just get ahold of me.

I also understand that we will have most of yo guys in japan so it might eb hard to get excited on here for those who wont be here. But hey we still gotta try

the video for the event is out as well

http://youtu.be/MvmG6_kjstg

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Ok guys, with the transfer of the club I guess I wasn't sure what needed to be done, and the group still hasn't been renewed and I can't even call today to ask to book the room, so that's just fantastic. Sorry guys, but I guess we gotta make a last minute decision. We can either just go there anyways (Mike said this has happened before and we've never been kicked out), or we can last second reschedule for next week.

Obviously the disadvantage for just going is that we could possibly get kicked out, or maybe the doors will be locked (I have no clue how the uofa works when it comes to locking up). Disadvantage for rescheduling is that any potential new people probably won't notice and will come anyways and will be pissed off + not everyone on smashboards will check smashboards today anyways. I say we go anyways and risk it :/. Again, sorry this was my mistake, but once after the group is renewed it won't happen again.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am not really sure how to check the bookings :/. I checked the event calender, but I don't think that's very useful. I know it wasn't booked on wednesday, so chances are it's not booked. I'll look more into it when I get off work.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
As a reminder, I will be hosting this Friday.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I found out what was causing my computer to randomly freeze on me. It was the mobo, which is kinda funny seeing as that means that I had somehow picked two mobo's with the exact same problem (well the first that I exchanged in also had problems with reading ram which is why that one was swapped in). And here I was thinking it was the HDD just because "It can't be the mother board, there is no way I can somehow get two with the exact same problem".

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Everyone should go to Stephan's. the one big complaint Mark had (which is very valid) is that I barely play my main in friendlies at all. It's not just to learn to better play against me, but to learn Sonic if anyone plays against a really good Sonic down the road that isn't me.

That being said, if you want some good match-up experience in fighting Sonic, I'll be using mostly him during the smashfest.

:phone:

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
not making it to your place this time stephan. keith isnt going and money is tight so I has no way there :/

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Good games everyone! Everyone being Stephan, Jack and Ron. It was pretty fun. :p I think that's the fastest I've ever beaten most of Mega Man X before.

Top Bottom