• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... >_> Virtual On was pretty sweet for Chao, I gotta admit.

I had Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and the Sonic games. And Tokyo Extreme Racer. That game had such awesome graphics for the time.

Also, UPDATE FOR ANYONE GOING TO JAPAN!!

Mew2King changed his trip so that he will be fully attending Sunrise. Things just got even more serious.

lilseph

Smash Ace
... >_> virtual on was pretty sweet for chao, i gotta admit.

I had marvel vs. Capcom 2 and the sonic games. And tokyo extreme racer. That game had such awesome graphics for the time.

Also, update for anyone going to japan!!

Mew2king changed his trip so that he will be fully attending sunrise. Things just got even more serious.
holy **** m2k at sunrise woot

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
shut up Keith, the dreamcast is amazing, its no saturn but still better than any ****pile nintendo makes :p

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I do believe i saw a life size sonic plush in your room and 4 sonic hats brandon.
Sonic fanboy? Yes I am.

Brandon getting exposed.
Crazy Sonic fanboy? Let's not go too far here.

Crazy is jumping on Sonic forums all around, writing all this insane fanfiction, complaining about Sonic games until we get what we want, but still find something to complain about, and I could go on and on and on.

I'm sure as hell not going down that route.

[EDIT]

I also have a lifesize Fusion Sword (the one Cloud uses in Advent Children), a collection of Yoshi plushies, a Yoshi egg, Yoshi slippers, a Dragon Ball, four of the Chaos Emeralds, a Sonic wallet...

I prefer to call myself a video game nut. :p

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
The best fans criticize their game the most~
There's criticizing and then there's Sonic fans criticizing. :p Trust me there's a biiiig difference.

People are never satisfied. Something can always be better and they have to be the most vocal about it and *****. The video game community at large is spoiled.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Japan people, two things.

1. Mark, how's your foot doing? Is it okay now?

2. Brandon, what's the word on that housing you arranged with Ahayu (sp)?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I messaged Ayuha already. Waiting for a response back, but I said we'd need housing from the 8th to the 12th (it's up to you guys if we wanna leave his place on the 12th or leave on the 13th a day after the tournament).

T-block

B2B TST
Crazy Sonic fanboy? Let's not go too far here.

Crazy is jumping on Sonic forums all around, writing all this insane fanfiction, complaining about Sonic games until we get what we want, but still find something to complain about, and I could go on and on and on.

I'm sure as hell not going down that route.
i found a slip

lynch himmmm

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who came by today.

On the topic of me hosting, I would like to know what day everyone would prefer I host for the upcoming 2 biweeklies. The first is between the Friday and Saturday before the monthly (27th and 28th respectively). The second is either August 7th (the Tuesday that P4:A comes out) or the 9th (the Thursday before ABD3).

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I am going to ask this again just in case people didn't notice it before:

When would everyone prefer for me to host next week? Choices are the 27th (the Friday before the tournament) or the 28th (the Saturday/day before the tournament).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Minor hacking overhaul on my Wii. All I Do Is Win over MK victory theme thanks to Jamie. LOL

Vader Knight is back on too. GDIT I'm tired also JAPAN FOLK.

We're staying with Ayuha. Gonna get the details in a bit here.

:phone:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Did you put on my costume?

For what it's worth, I'm much more likely to be able to come on Saturday than Friday Stephan.

Top Bottom