• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Yoshara

Smash Lord
To Japan Group:

Please leave your Wii's with someone that you can trust will bring it to ABD3, because we will need as many setups as possible.

Frio

Smash Champion
Really you'll only be missing mine and brandons. Just get other people to bring theirs =/

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I am going to ask this again just in case people didn't notice it before:

When would everyone prefer for me to host next week? Choices are the 27th (the Friday before the tournament) or the 28th (the Saturday/day before the tournament).
Will there be any delicious ProjectM?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I could bring my wii if you want. I have PM on it.

I can't just bring the SD card though since I use riivolution to boot it up unfortunately.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
If y'all use Marth, I ain't using him. Marth dittos make my brain hurt. (More than most dittos)

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I had fun guys....though I really shouldn't let Cam talk me into going somewhere like that in a small *** room with 10 other people without making a pit stop at home. I was ****ing dying by the end lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm all for Project M. I like it more than brawl.
I'd practice more but my sd card keeps ****ing up

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
me victor matt connor scott play p:m every few days or so. i can get them to come to this if you guys want, i can make a stage list / ruleset for it too

pm me on facebook if it's a go, i don't visit these boards much anymore

Limeee

Smash Champion
project M will be very hard to learn just because it requires tech skill even at a basic level and more characters are viable meaning more matchups to learn

still seems pretty promising though, even mango has respect for project M
:009:

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Just throwing this out there, would you guys come to melee on friday if it was changed to P:M

Top Bottom