• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Just so everyone knows, I will be hosting the Thursday before ABD3, so if you want to get some last minute practice in, that will be your chance.

Limeee

Smash Champion
me, luke, cam, adam, ron, victor +4 friends, brandon, kyle, mark, stephan

probably jack, keith,

twins are the only people i could think of who probably wouldn't enter cuz they're noobs

:009:

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
im fine with melee or project M or 64, have all three and not brawl and im definitely in :p

Hrgnh......
lol now I know how to spell your name, its been bugging me for a while

also, would anyone be able to get project M on my wii? I want to be able to practice... I will pay

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, but what about that homebrew or gecko stuff? also my wii has the latest update... me and hacking dont mix...

Yoshara

Smash Lord
hmmm, but what about that homebrew or gecko stuff? also my wii has the latest update... me and hacking dont mix...
There are ways for running it without hacks on your Wii. In fact, one of the downloads on the site is made exclusively for that, and it should include instructions on how to run it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sweet, I'll be sure to free up time for those days.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Just a reminder that I will be hosting thursday, the day before ABD3 starts. Games that will be played at my house will be Brawl, Project M, and Persona 4: Arena, with a possibility of Melty and Blaz.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Melee is the Friday, Brawl is the Saturday, and the last day is for finals for everything that needs to run that long (SSF4, MvC3).

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I'm running Persona myself...I think, frankly I don't know atm lol.

I'd totally enter a Project M tourney.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hey guys.

Regarding a Project tourney, I may be able to attend and co-host. The date I arrive hasn't been confirmed yet but I'll be heading over to AB for work (Fort Mac). I definitely wouldn't mind coming down regularly if people are interested in playing Project. I also wouldn't mind running PM events in the future considering i'm a TO over here in BC, and it'd be awesome to build up a scene over there. I might have to skip September though due to work but after that it should be smooth sailing :reverse:

Just out of curiosity, how many people are genuinely interested in ProjectM?

ganonlink said:
also, would anyone be able to get project M on my wii? I want to be able to practice... I will pay
http://projectm.dantarion.com/downloads/

From there just download the Hackless Wii ZIP (Full-Set) and load thru stage builder. Instructions are at the bottom if you get lost.

That'll be $250 cash pls

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Idk who is coming but whoever is please bring what you can. A TV, a wii, maybe an SD card with a hack that unlocks everything? Shiro is providing wiis and tvs and **** but I have no idea if anything will be unlocked on them.

And Jamie idk why you'd expect anyone to know when it ends :/. It starts at 1, and we'll try to finish everything ASAP.

EDIT: One thing I am pretty sure I know is that the convention closes down at like 9 or 9:30. Hopefully it doesn't go till then, but that's the maximum we can stay. I think we'll finish well before that if we get our bo1 pools done fast and speed through bracket. Although it can only go fast if we have your TVs, Jamie.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey guys.

Regarding a Project tourney, I may be able to attend and co-host. The date I arrive hasn't been confirmed yet but I'll be heading over to AB for work (Fort Mac). I definitely wouldn't mind coming down regularly if people are interested in playing Project. I also wouldn't mind running PM events in the future considering i'm a TO over here in BC, and it'd be awesome to build up a scene over there. I might have to skip September though due to work but after that it should be smooth sailing :reverse:

Just out of curiosity, how many people are genuinely interested in ProjectM?

http://projectm.dantarion.com/downloads/

From there just download the Hackless Wii ZIP (Full-Set) and load thru stage builder. Instructions are at the bottom if you get lost.

That'll be $250 cash pls
I'd be interested!
no one except luke and maybe darren is going to ABD3 lol

i will come depending on how early it ends
Nah I can't make it. I'll probably be hung over and I work at 4

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
They did round robin so I had to fight everyone. My first opponent is Minaki, a Marth player and then Nietono in round 2. I'll do what I can. Getting up now to get ready.

:phone:

Top Bottom