• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Super successful animethon. Seemed like we got a lot of people interested in coming to our monthlies, and some of them are decent and have potential.

Jack got paid serious dollars, but only cause of this ***** of a paper cut I got. Like **** it hurts like a *****.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
When I come to the next monthly I'll be debuting a new character.

Same thing I did for Ike that one time. S'just a matter of seeing if I stick to it. :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I might get back into brawl soonish. Project M still definitely interests me. Don't hold the tourney in the beginning of Oct though!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I might get back into brawl soonish. Project M still definitely interests me. Don't hold the tourney in the beginning of Oct though!
Hey Darren, wanna team again? I want to try playing with a static teammate so that we can better improve together. Team combos, synergy, the works. Teaming with random people every time just doesn't work. Also I'll be expanding my play list for doubles especially so I'm not limited to just Sonic.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm back from camping! How's everyone doing? How was ABD?

We need to pick a September tourney date! 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 are up, but Mark has asked not to do the 8th.

Keith your mom picked up your figurine for you :V.
Ha ha, yeah; I was out camping for my friend's wedding. I was hoping it'd be you there when she picked it up.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
i wont make it to the 1st. but you can have it then anyway. lets just hurry up with that project m tourney

:phone:

Limeee

Smash Champion
i would have to book off the 1st which i dont want to do cuz my managers already pissed at me for changing around my shifts too much

25th would be best

also anyone wanna smash? i can't smash tomorrow or wednesday

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey Darren, wanna team again? I want to try playing with a static teammate so that we can better improve together. Team combos, synergy, the works. Teaming with random people every time just doesn't work. Also I'll be expanding my play list for doubles especially so I'm not limited to just Sonic.
Sure! I'll need to unrust myself first, but that shouldn't take long lol
We should see what team characters work since you apparently have someone new?? Again

Hey guys, I'm back from camping! How's everyone doing? How was ABD?

We need to pick a September tourney date! 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 are up, but Mark has asked not to do the 8th.

Ha ha, yeah; I was out camping for my friend's wedding. I was hoping it'd be you there when she picked it up.
Oh sweet you went camping too? Where'd ya go? I was gone from monday to fri in Sylvan lol

Anyways, 1st, 8th, 22nd work for me since I guess I'm coming to the next one because I'm partnered with Brandon lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I work the next 5-6 days so I can't =/
Got the day off today though lol

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Thanks for running the brawl brackets Luke hope it was worth the time to come out and play!

Frio

Smash Champion
Psst brandon, photos. and if you scan and upload that 1 photo you bought that'd be boss.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Psst brandon, photos. and if you scan and upload that 1 photo you bought that'd be boss.
You mean the maid cafe one? Hahah, sure.

Sorry for taking so long to get them done. Mediafire only allows me to upload the files by 200MB sizes at a time so I gotta split them up into folders. The pictures are on my computer right now, I just gotta organize them.

Top Bottom