• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio

Smash Champion
everytime I see samus I can never forget the time where JAreet was so close to killing me with z air @-@

brningpyre

Smash Lord
The Hensels will be in Mexico this week, so we can't go to Stephan's... :(

Maiko, can you email me a .txt of the BB code of the OP? I can't quote it because of Smashboards ******** new format.

I'll probably be making the new thread next week, when we return from Mexico. And I'll probably keep the same ruleset/stagelist to make sure we stay within Unity guidelines.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
So fun fact, there's going to be a melee tournament at the UofA on Nov.19th. Considering we also hold smash tournies, I thought it be worth mentioning

:phone:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I know what you mean, 'cause I am getting it on Friday as well, just gonna have to wait to play it.

EDIT: Actually, how would people feel if I delayed hosting till next week, because my whole family is feeling pretty sick right now?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Damn, I wanna play this game again.
Anyone free on Monday?

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Currently standing in the midnight launch linup for Skyrim at southgate, and holy **** is it long. When I got here it was all the way to the east entrance.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
yo luke wanna play today? if u do talk to ash cuz he is probs coming over later

and about the EC tourney.. like i wanna go but i already spent my $$ on BC and shiz.

i can go but i would have to let kelvin pay for EVERYTHING including my ticket + food. he could get time off work considering it is 3 months away but its up in the air atm.

i dunno. **** why would they have it now instead of in the summer....

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
He's too powerful!
Canada's Aura Blue is taking our positive energy, and turning it into negative energy. And destroying us with our own energy!

:phone:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
So far I have spent my birthday today just in the character for Skyrim just trying to get everything right (I am way to picky) and then trying to think up a name. So far I would say it is a birthday well spent.

(P.S. The only reason I have not put much time into Skyrim so far is because of how picky I am, in the sense of trying to get the living room set up before I start playing, so I spent most of Friday and yesterday just setting up the Christmas tree, and moving couches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom