• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rockem Sockem Regional Tournaments August 25th

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Not exactly hype...

Also, hell yeah I'm going Lie. Get bodayed. MM Pikachu vs Diddy so you can't ***** about my "gay" character and I can just outplay you like I know I can?

archer.

Smash Lord
We're seriously gonna need set-ups (specifically TV's) this time since it looks like attendance will eclipse past ones. If you have the ability to bring one, then please do.

ReSe_Tactiks

Smash Cadet
We're seriously gonna need set-ups (specifically TV's) this time since it looks like attendance will eclipse past ones. If you have the ability to bring one, then please do.
Absolutely right Archer. We need setups guys. This is only getting bigger and it's going to get to the point where if we don't have enough setups then it will cut into the time for other things you guys want to do!!!!

Remember that I am still comping Venue for full setups. If you have a half setup then you get $5 off if we use it. Meaning that if you bring a TV then we will need a system to go with it for you to get your venue waived.

To be honest with you guys I would be willing to help out with venue if you bring a tv cause them things are heavy.

Post up if you are bringing a tv and I will take care of half your venue. Systems are still dependent on a TV so if you just bring a system then I won't be able to comp you if we don't use it.

Also don't forget to preregister so you can go through the preregistration line instead of the long *** registration line!!

www.resetourney.com

Thanks guys

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So I'm teaming with Cura for this. South Carolina will actually have more than me and .com now!

Also, who wants to team in Melee?

Regin

Smash Cadet
I may need a teammate if I do go to this...My partner is looking a little flaky.

*edit*
nvm XD

BEHR

Smash Hero
why is the door fee so muchhh?

also if i bring a spectator does she have to pay the door fee?

Top Bottom