• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rockem Sockem Regional Tournaments August 25th

BEHR

Smash Hero
well damn i guess i cna see that. hmmm

ill see if I feel like going.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMFAO johnny come onnnnnn

ima make you legit dude you just gotta be motivated then it's done

also text me when you wanna talk about this tourney

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im just wondering if they have the october one on the last weekend of that month (which seems to be more or less the pattern) would anyone be able to house me?

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
im just wondering if they have the october one on the last weekend of that month (which seems to be more or less the pattern) would anyone be able to house me?

I could. Im about 45 mins to an hour away from the tourney tho. It would depend on various factors:

1) When the tourney falls (don't wanna miss out on various Halloween shenanigans)
2) If I'll be able to go due to work (we're starting to get back on 49-53 hours at work, which means I might work in the AM on that Sat)
3) if you wanna house an hour away from the tourney.
4) If you wanna house with *me*
5) If it would be just YOU, as y gf and I live together, in a 2br apt, with a dog, so even tho its a spacious enough apt for us, Its hard to accommodate more than one other person.
6) If you'd be able to get into town on Friday.
7) If my gf is down with it. Hey, I might wear the pants, but she lays them out for me. <.<

If the stars align, sure thing.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
razer I havn't seen you in so long

and also, that list is pretty legit. especially #7

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
razer I havn't seen you in so long

and also, that list is pretty legit. especially #7
I know right. I was sittin here, perusing and saw you posted and was like, hmmmm?
and then I read it and was like... HMMMMM!!!
and then I typed it and was like... "k"

But ya, its been awhile. Sold my wii and stuff like... forever ago, around Xmas time I believe (2x Xmases ago, iirc). Just got back into things after the 4th of July. Es muy mal!! So much harder to find time to improve. Its wacky, b4 I had the time, but no money. Now, I have the monies, but not much time. lol.

But ya, I thought it was a legit-ish list, ty. #7-- lol. Indeed. Hope everything works out. might wanna make a backup housing plan, just in case- but id let ya know in enough time. I'll take ya out that Fri or something if possible. Hope I get to see ya again.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
tactiks- ty

jree- lmfao yo

sneak- LOOOOLLLLLLL always ride with me plz

archer and scotty and cura- yo eventually we playin again LOOOLLLL

peter- you're smart

stingers- this was your chance!

esam- omg *touches

great now I have lice THANKS

chucky- chucky