• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky 2009 - Hyper coverage on sale March 31

Who will win Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tedeth

Smash Master
I am at the stage now where I think I enjoy bother games equally. I am interested in playing more melee and getting better at the game, but none of the melee vets ever go to anything or host anything which makes it difficult.
I got to play Turtle and S.D. for like 4 hours once and i think it helped my game alot.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol sure, just like how boss who plays mario and luigi has beaten ally (who is arguably the best snake player in the world) with both mario and luigi in sets before.

and the snake marth matchup keeps changing back and forth, I think snake has the advantage but something more like 55:45 imo.

also did you know that john is the first name of everybody's favorite johner, shaya, oh the irony!
love name search. Boss only beat my Snake with Luigi once in a friendly. He then lost with his mario in a friendly and with his Luigi in a tourney set

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
love name search. Boss only beat my Snake with Luigi once in a friendly. He then lost with his mario in a friendly and with his Luigi in a tourney set
lololol how pro, good to have you in our forums ally, sorry about getting the info wrong.
still boss is pretty ****.

tibs7

Smash Champion
boss is pwn, his mario inspires mine. and i thought ultimate razer was better than ally =P

yeah toby rep us well! or else... jk jk. ofcourse you and vyse will show them =)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
ally has graced our presence? teach me your ways of pwn so i can take aus up a notch :)

@tibor: i pretty sure you have a test now. like, at this very moment. close the window.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
come to genesis and/or evo ally so I can watch you beat up on australia. i will be eating popcorn for entertainment

lol tibsy. i'm pretty sure i'm at work whenever i'm typing something on smashboards but you know... them govt. jobs lol

tibs7

Smash Champion
well they put cpu's in our faces while we do tests soooo not my fault, sif close window i aced it anyway 60 outta 70 yeeeeah.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ally I'm gonna gay you with Diddy.
Yes, I did just use 'gay' as a verb in a sentence.

25c money match, get at me :mad:

<3

Attila_

BRoomer
ally is the best snake in world. vyse is arguable second best diddy in aus. ally > vyse.

would love to ditto ally... could learn so much... anyone wanna buy me a ticket? actually, how much are they out of interest?

Sieg

Smash Champion
ally is the best snake in world. vyse is arguable second best diddy in aus. ally > vyse.

would love to ditto ally... could learn so much... anyone wanna buy me a ticket? actually, how much are they out of interest?
Too much now. Unless Branson's new airline gets off the ground pretty quickly lol.

I'm trying to understand how exactly you can "gay" someone with Diddy. It's a stange and scary thought.

tibs7

Smash Champion
gay meaning maybe diddy hump while hes on cypher???? i dunno..

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dont worry Attila (**** knows if I spelt that right) I'll hopefully get in some friendly's with ally, learn some pro skillz from him and come back and show you them and then we can take over Australia

LemonManX

Smash Lord
The notion of "gaying" someone with Diddy wasn't too bad of a sentence... but now that picture accompanies it... I'm horrified beyond all words.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nearly 20 years of video game history, and this is the respect mario gets...
get diddy'd

Ant1

Smash Ace
thats a fairly big pot. I bet alot of people will pick MK coz of it though.
Even people who say they won't use MK will turn to the almighty that is MK for help.
U guys can say u won't now, but when ur down a match and u need to win, u will turn to MK.

But im just basing this off like America, so i could be mistaken. Hopefully Aus isnt that low :chuckle:

I bet Ally's Captain Falcon could probably win the eastern staters tournaments lolol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats a fairly big pot. I bet alot of people will pick MK coz of it though.
Even people who say they won't use MK will turn to the almighty that is MK for help.
U guys can say u won't now, but when ur down a match and u need to win, u will turn to MK.

But im just basing this off like America, so i could be mistaken. Hopefully Aus isnt that low :chuckle:

I bet Ally's Captain Falcon could probably win the eastern staters tournaments lolol
I've been to over 10 tourneys and I've never used metaknight.

Ant1

Smash Ace
with pots as big as this?
When there is little to no money involed, u've got nothing to lose, so u don't need to play MK,
But when money is on the line, and a good amount, most people will use MK to win.
E.G. the reloaded tourny at the start of this year in adelaide.
Xbox 360 games, and expensive keyboards were the prizes. So who did we use to win? MK and snake basically every match. We weren't gonna not win those prizes.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Ant, the first tourney run in ACT only had 1 metaknight in it out of 26 people and first prize was $180

Attila_

BRoomer
just so everyone knows im 90% sure i start uni in japan on the 1st of october, so my chances of coming to rocky are now looking rather slim...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
just so everyone knows im 90% sure i start uni in japan on the 1st of october, so my chances of coming to rocky are now looking rather slim...
:( I was totally gonna call you out in crews and stuff too...

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh noes, D= so you going to be up there for a good while attila? Sucks that you wont be around if thats the case =(.

Hmmm, this is still far away, but I still need a brawl partner for doubles =P, Perfering anyone who's more into playing for fun xD (since im not really that good lolol)

tibs7

Smash Champion
i bags cao for doubles IF attila isnt able to make it, which is about 95% certain...

Top Bottom