• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roku-Kakuto-Geemu (LIVE STREAM!!!!!!)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
ROFL

For the record:

SSF4 AND MvC3 are on 360 because that is what those scenes prefer to play it on. However, if I cannot get the date changed... most SRK members won't be coming to this, in that case it will be based on this scene's preference.

Date might get changed to the 13th, need to here Smash opinions first. Will know for sure by this Weds.

Melee is after Brawl Doubles, which is the first "Wii" event. Full schedule will be posted hopefully this week... I think I finally have time to do so.

Events listed in the OP, side event, and Mystery Event is what is being ran at this tourne. Once setups become free, they can be used for whatever else. But none of the TO equipment will be available for those. (Stream, Mics, Laptops, money, etc)

Baro

Smash Journeyman
I don't mind if it's the 20th.
I'm banned from matsuricon, so that weekend's free

*soul crushing depression*

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Apparently my friend is having a house warming party on the 13th. I plan on going to this on the 13th or 20th, iether or, but 20th does seem better. Either to me though. ^_^

Baro why you get banned? O_o

What's The Point

Smash Master
There is that other Ohio (Almost Columbus) tournament that was scheduled on the 20th. So if Smash people do get inconvenienced by the date change, there is an alternative.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Baro why you get banned? O_o
Got pissed that the anime con tourney people asked me to stop doing chaingrabs

So I grabbed the controller... and I THREW IT ON THE GROUNNNND

I then proceeded to feel guilty and cry on the floor for about an hour and got arrested

h8rsgunah8

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Forgot to mention this since stuff happened yesterday, but Keister told me to let everyone know that the event is now solidified on August 20th.

clowsui

Smash Legend
swagggg

tako hook me up w a ride my mans. i'll pay gas money fo sho!

confirmed: if i make it here the fam (y'all know who you are) will meet the girl at this tourney (tho i did mention it before)

steel samurai maybe coming to this too i'll talk to him bout it today

Mystic83

Smash Rookie
I have no idea how I'm supposed to pick between two tournaments that are essentially right next to each other. Especially when the only game I'm going to play (melee) seems to be fairly evenly split in participants.

D:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
MK banned and no LGL? Don't make me time everyone out, Keist.

Got pissed that the anime con tourney people asked me to stop doing chaingrabs

So I grabbed the controller... and I THREW IT ON THE GROUNNNND

I then proceeded to feel guilty and cry on the floor for about an hour and got arrested

h8rsgunah8

lmao

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
I'd really love to go to this, but I wish I knew if there were going to be a good amount of Melee players here, since that's pretty much the only game I'm entering.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
yee first

Blue Rogue
NEOH
brawl melee MvC3 BB AH3

I might not make it early enough for doubles n stuff, but we'll see.. Hold BB back some? heh

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have GNT4? If so, bring it.

Also, i'll be bringing brawl minus!

last but not least, will there be a stream?

Kirikou Rung

Smash Apprentice
Name(s): vVv Kirikou Rung and vVv Dj_Iskascribble
Crew: Free MK Movement
Games: Brawl Singles and/or Doubles

Top Bottom