• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolling taunt parties one room at a time; A Guide

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yea.....man i just disconnected from a room with my smart buddy inside it...:\

Good bye Red Ike/Red DK/Red TL/White Wolf/Blue Kirby/Red Ike/Red Meta Knight[he spawned in as a mk originally]

i'll miss u man, we rolled that kirby/olimar at temple pretty good bro ilu man

nothing beats having a good partner to play with in BB :) good times

Im gonna have to fight some taunt parties here soon...i ran into alot last few days, but none of them had horrible jerks in it... guess ill have to start cracking down again

Just got out of a room with a black sonic, was it yours Dracospawn?

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Wow, Found a room yesterday with 3 really good players.

Another Pt/Mk
Black Falco/Mk
Olimar/Dk.

Those were fun games, they knew how to actually use their character.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Ive only been able to beat taunting parties with Zelda and Kirby
Its feels so good to beat them, cause you know their mad afterwards lol
Great guide btw Ive always wanted to find a thread like this on how to actually
beat taunting parties, I had no idea there was an oraganized method to it lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Wow, Found a room yesterday with 3 really good players.

Another Pt/Mk
Black Falco/Mk
Olimar/Dk.

Those were fun games, they knew how to actually use their character.
How was the lag?

Glad you enjoyed yourself man. I dont find those rooms too often, but they're hella fun. I fought a red PT a few days ago. He exclusively used Ivysaur and didnt switch till he died. His Ivy was loving scary man. Holy **** Well spaced aerials, combos, mind game. Good PT i wish he'd fight me on my DDD/Lucario/DK more....

Ive only been able to beat taunting parties with Zelda and Kirby
Its feels so good to beat them, cause you know their mad afterwards lol
Great guide btw Ive always wanted to find a thread like this on how to actually
beat taunting parties, I had no idea there was an oraganized method to it lol
thanks, i need to really finish it...stage selection is pretty important.

Theres still plenty of taunt parties out there so go hog wild

About those videos, I'm having a prob since I put my yahoo e-mail and now I can't do ****. I'm trying to figure out what to do, any suggestions?

if you give your Wii friend code to me, you can mail 3 replays to me per day [or change your clock and mail 3 more etc] and i can upload them for you if your having a lot of trouble

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Added Dracospawns videos to the OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn78Yjogbrc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJZYyew-nvE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clai7SAI5SM

He uses a type of poke and run type of style when dealing with taunt parties

draco; when your on sonic, you should try using Bair and Uair instead of Fair. Fair is kinda a laggy attack with delay if fast falled. You'll get gang ***** it you mis place it. Better off using Bair and Uair. They're both pretty fast and do a much better job of poking. Try jabbing, ftilt, or dtilt. A hypen usmash into a group of taunters would work since Sonic gets a good slide from it. If you grab them, you should use either uthrow, or fthrow. The animation for both ends pretty quickly and you can follow up with a uair from Uthrow on some characters[at lower %]

Oh yea, Sonics dash attack works pretty well with this and you seem to be using it as such. The spring poke works well and is also very safe to use.

Now if your up against an opponent thats spot dodging alot you should use Fair then or Jab.

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
I could tell you that but then I'f have to...ummmm
I mailed D.E the videos, now for me to explain them. (since I can't get youtube account for techinical reasons, D.E will be uploading them. For the 2 vs. 1 match I was the black sonic. I simply ran and waited for the sudden death, the other zelda was stationary and I ran because, its fun ^.^ , anyway my timeing was off in that vid, so I made some mistakes, but I still succeeded. Fast characters that can wall jump is recommended, for wall jumping helps you get from the top to the bottom quicker. Also, chars that can glide work well also, to glide across the stage.

Now onward to the video wear I was lucas, I used a somewhat different strategy. I attacked and still ran, I was on the defensive. In that situation however, they used 3 zeldas all using their side special and reflecting made me vulnerable, so I used lucas, it turns out 2 of them changed their chars. Thats about it...ON TO THE NEXT VID.

The one were I was a black sonic, 3 vs. 1. I used the same strategy as my 2 vs. 1 match only that was harder. These guys were tough, you have no idea how much I got my *** handed to me, I only won about 3 out of 12. I was on more offensive but still defensive. Basically hit ad run

My recommended chars:
Sonic
lucas
mr. game and watch
wolf

not recommended
All slow characters.
link

Well that's about it.

EDIT: These are characters not recommended for my strategy, not taunt parties in general. But slower characters don't normally fair well with taunt parties.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
wolf is a heavy weight hon; his aerial movement, and good aerials in general are what makes him fare well vs a taunt party

DemonFart

Smash Lord
How was the lag?

Glad you enjoyed yourself man. I dont find those rooms too often, but they're hella fun. I fought a red PT a few days ago. He exclusively used Ivysaur and didnt switch till he died. His Ivy was loving scary man. Holy **** Well spaced aerials, combos, mind game. Good PT i wish he'd fight me on my DDD/Lucario/DK more....
The lag was quite decent, not perfect of course but it was nice for basic brawl.
I've been finding good players more often these days. :D

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
The lag was quite decent, not perfect of course but it was nice for basic brawl.
I've been finding good players more often these days. :D
thats good. I think that as long as people gain more exposure to better players, they'll start seeking out this place for more information on how to get better. Then maybe come back to Basic. I really do enjoy fighting good players.

I fought a good red Olimar on my DDD, good Green Peach, and Purple Samus on my DDD/Lucario. In the past few days. And guess what? That green Peach recognized my Lucario! Even after our room disconnected, she spent like 1-2 hours on Basic looking for my Lucario...im sure of it

Thing is about that Olimar...he always kept coming back for more. He was always there first and always took the oppertunity to fight me. Even when i got on Peach/Luigi. Thanks to some of the exposure i got from fighting him, i feel alot more comfortable fighting Olimar on my DDD/Wolf

BSP

Smash Legend
I mailed D.E the videos, now for me to explain them. (since I can't get youtube account for techinical reasons, D.E will be uploading them. For the 2 vs. 1 match I was the black sonic. I simply ran and waited for the sudden death, the other zelda was stationary and I ran because, its fun ^.^ , anyway my timeing was off in that vid, so I made some mistakes, but I still succeeded. Fast characters that can wall jump is recommended, for wall jumping helps you get from the top to the bottom quicker. Also, chars that can glide work well also, to glide across the stage.

Now onward to the video wear I was lucas, I used a somewhat different strategy. I attacked and still ran, I was on the defensive. In that situation however, they used 3 zeldas all using their side special and reflecting made me vulnerable, so I used lucas, it turns out 2 of them changed their chars. Thats about it...ON TO THE NEXT VID.

The one were I was a black sonic, 3 vs. 1. I used the same strategy as my 2 vs. 1 match only that was harder. These guys were tough, you have no idea how much I got my *** handed to me, I only won about 3 out of 12. I was on more offensive but still defensive. Basically hit ad run

My recommended chars:
Sonic
lucas
mr. game and watch
wolf

not recommended
All heavyweights(except wario)
link

Well thats about it.

EDIT: These are characters not recomended for my strategy, not taunt parties in general. But heavyweights(except wario) don't normally fair well with taunt parties.
I think ness is pretty good against a taunt party too. No one expects his bat to reflect things, his pk fire is spammable, and he can heal too.

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
I think ness is pretty good against a taunt party too. No one expects his bat to reflect things, his pk fire is spammable, and he can heal too.
Well ness is is a bit more tricky than lucas. If you're good with him, than try him out. Compared to lucas though, he is not as recommended as lucas. For one his smash attacks aren't as good as lucas's but my main concern is his recovery, he actually doesn't recover as far as lucas can. However, I am not saying ness is a bad choice for my strategy, just not as good as lucas.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Well ness is is a bit more tricky than lucas. If you're good with him, than try him out. Compared to lucas though, he is not as recommended as lucas. For one his smash attacks aren't as good as lucas's but my main concern is his recovery, he actually doesn't recover as far as lucas can. However, I am not saying ness is a bad choice for my strategy, just not as good as lucas.
I just recently picked up lucas, having been using ness for quite a while now, I dunno i think I like ness more, lucas's usmash leaves him open too much, though I love his dsmash... and his pk fire is less a combo mechanism than ness's, and ness's shorter pkt range makes it a more effective kill move (i can't believe he used to lose energy if he used that move ><).

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
I just recently picked up lucas, having been using ness for quite a while now, I dunno i think I like ness more, lucas's usmash leaves him open too much, though I love his dsmash... and his pk fire is less a combo mechanism than ness's, and ness's shorter pkt range makes it a more effective kill move (i can't believe he used to lose energy if he used that move ><).
My stratregy is to basically run from the taunters, grab items if they are there, attack from a distance, knock them away when close and wait until the sudden death. You do have some points, but lucas is better for my strategy. Ness would be better suited for offensive.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Um hey, tl;dr thread (so alot is probably been said already), but in case you haven't gotten any yet, I figure I'd throw some advice/information at ya from a taunt partier:
1 - any easy way to get people to turn on each other (assuming more than 1 person is actually attacking, not like #2): fight next to more than one person. lots of times the TPers will kill each other, and some people don't understand the simple concept of, "you killed me, then if I kill you our scores even out" so they may start fighting because the person who was killed want the person who killed them to kill themselves (when they're either clueless to that or they just don't wanna).

2 - If you are fighting one other person while the other two watch, THAT IS A GOOD THING, DON'T RUIN IT! 1v1 is always good and better than FFA or 1v3, leave the other two alone, and beat the crap outta (assuming you can) the person who's always coming after you! Lotsa times the other TPers won't even go after you. lots of time, I'll just sit on the sidelines, and if there's a zelda or somebody throwing Din's Fire at you guys, grab her so you guys can actually fight :p)

3 - This is more for TPers, but, if you have items on (and you use them), BEATING SOMEBODY DOESN'T COUNT FOR CRAP! I know this, but I doubt half the people who have their items on do... If you want to prove you can kick somebody's ***, go to a neutral and do it without items.

4 - Pick fast characters (or at least fast attackers)! I love to go to temple and just sit on the very bottom platform, not attacking anyone unless they attack me, heck I don't even leave the platform unless I'm knocked off it (if you see a Ness, Pikachu, or Claus-colored Lucas doing that, it's probably me! :D). If I kick your *** (lol, Pikachu owns on that platform), like +3 to -3, I sure as hell won't take you seriously, because although it doesn;t mean much, you should at least be able to put up a fight. characters like Ike and Ganon get dominated on that thing, stay away from using them down there. If you find yourself fighting down there, use Meta and just hold A, casue it's a pain in the *** to hit you, let alone get back on the platform. Characters like Fox and Falco are good for attacking somebody down there. Also, I, a TPer, know this well, so you guys should too: winning on there doesn't make you better than the other person (unless it's like 0-death, lol), only a legal stage no items can determine that, it's just a funny place to fight. MANY loltastic (sorry I had to use that word :() kills. Just for fun.

5 - There is only one good place to fight on Temple, the top right area, and even that still really sucks. Winning on Temple doesn't mean ****, so try your best to get FD or something, if the other person wants to actually fight you.

6 - Fun Fact! Pikachu's Thunder goes through the part of the land hole in Temple (the part where you'd land if you fell straight from the re-spawn point), so it's great for attacking on that little island platform. (caution when fighting Pika!)

7 - Some TPers don't understand if you want to break away from 1v3 and fight somebody 1v1, and this gets very annoying for people actually trying to fight! It annoys me when I'm fighting somebody, then one of my "friends" comes in and attacks the other person, usually hitting me. It's a huge pain in the ***, and I usually end up smashing the friend away, so try to get TPers close, unless you want to fight 1v1. I was trying to play this other Ness 1v1 cause he was actually good, and this Lucas kept getting in the way, so I just threw him to the other side of the stage every time he came over to us :p

8 - Throw items off the stage! Maybe some of the idiots who have items on will turn them off...

9 - Getting attacked by 3 people at the same time is GOOD. this goes along with #7: this isn't team battle, we WILL hurt each other. so try to make us hit each other as much as possible. then you can just get 3 kills once you come back from one death XD. there, your up 2_-1_-1_-1

10 - Go for the worst players! this is pretty obvious, go for the person who can get you the most kills! It always annoys me when a 1v3er wins because he got like 10 kills on a person who has no idea what they're doing...

11 - winning a 1v3 (with 3 people who are actually good) is really tough, lots of respect to you guys who can win without items and not at temple :D Know this (and hopefully this goes for other TPers as well): I don't think I'm any better a Smasher than you for beating you 3v1 (meh, I usually only fight if I'm attacked anyways, I pretty much just fight 1v1)! Beating you to a pulp 1v1 on FD or something is different, but beating you on my little platform, it's all just good fun -^D

12 - Sometimes if people respect you enough (you guys are pretty evenly matched, fight actually well, etc.) they might join you and beat the other TPers! If I find another good player I try to do this sometimes.

13 - Sudden Death is awesome! I'd rather fight in a SD than win, so I usually try to even the score if I can. save a tie-breaking kill to the last second if you can so we'll have no time to catch up.
Wether your pissed off about it or just looking for a good challenge, just um a little things that have probably already been said, or aren't very helpful, but whatever XD, probably repeated myself a few times. also, if you have any questions (and not dumb ones like "whY do U Do taUNt parties thEIr duMb), like legit ones (hell, Idk what they'd be XD)

14 - If you're really trying to find a good match, play Team. I never TP on team, just because team is something that can actually be taken seriously, even though team attack is still on it's good practice. Though, is it just me, or are there more rooms with items on in team battle?
some good moves for 1v3:
Pika's Thunder
Ness' PK Fiah
Flaco's Shield
Zelda's Din's Fire
pretty much anything that can hit multiple people XD

People to play as:
Wolf < surprisingly good against TPs
Meta < lol obviously
Falco
Pikachu
Kirby
Sonic

hoenstly Ness isn;t that good 1v3. PKT2 gets TONS of kills if landed right, though.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Um hey, tl;dr thread (so alot is probably been said already), but in case you haven't gotten any yet, I figure I'd throw some advice/information at ya from a taunt partier:
1 - any easy way to get people to turn on each other (assuming more than 1 person is actually attacking, not like #2): fight next to more than one person. lots of times the TPers will kill each other, and some people don't understand the simple concept of, "you killed me, then if I kill you our scores even out" so they may start fighting because the person who was killed want the person who killed them to kill themselves (when they're either clueless to that or they just don't wanna).

You can actually mind game them into thinking your their allie as well, but again this gets pretty situational depending on who is TP'ed up

2 - If you are fighting one other person while the other two watch, THAT IS A GOOD THING, DON'T RUIN IT! 1v1 is always good and better than FFA or 1v3, leave the other two alone, and beat the crap outta (assuming you can) the person who's always coming after you! Lotsa times the other TPers won't even go after you. lots of time, I'll just sit on the sidelines, and if there's a zelda or somebody throwing Din's Fire at you guys, grab her so you guys can actually fight :p)

I do this if possible, getting into that situation is pretty rare.

3 - This is more for TPers, but, if you have items on (and you use them), BEATING SOMEBODY DOESN'T COUNT FOR CRAP! I know this, but I doubt half the people who have their items on do... If you want to prove you can kick somebody's ***, go to a neutral and do it without items.

Even when i'm the crasher, i have items off and neutrals set to random, but im still better off going to banned maps that separate TPer's

4 - Pick fast characters (or at least fast attackers)! I love to go to temple and just sit on the very bottom platform, not attacking anyone unless they attack me, heck I don't even leave the platform unless I'm knocked off it (if you see a Ness, Pikachu, or Claus-colored Lucas doing that, it's probably me! :D). If I kick your *** (lol, Pikachu owns on that platform), like +3 to -3, I sure as hell won't take you seriously, because although it doesn;t mean much, you should at least be able to put up a fight. characters like Ike and Ganon get dominated on that thing, stay away from using them down there. If you find yourself fighting down there, use Meta and just hold A, casue it's a pain in the *** to hit you, let alone get back on the platform. Characters like Fox and Falco are good for attacking somebody down there. Also, I, a TPer, know this well, so you guys should too: winning on there doesn't make you better than the other person (unless it's like 0-death, lol), only a legal stage no items can determine that, it's just a funny place to fight. MANY loltastic (sorry I had to use that word :() kills. Just for fun.

Thats actually a very bad place to camp for many characters besides kirby. Heres why; First off there isnt alot of space for moving around, second you can get pelted from the slanted platform to the left with projectiles, third its very difficult to recover vertically since your pretty vulnerable to spikes, lastly the platform above will just stage meteor you at higher %...and with the onsight of lag it can be tricky to tech it. Im much better off camping the cave to the left. Better chances for living up to 200%

5 - There is only one good place to fight on Temple, the top right area, and even that still really sucks. Winning on Temple doesn't mean ****, so try your best to get FD or something, if the other person wants to actually fight you.

3v1 at temple, i would circle camp upper/lower left. If i go to temple and its FFA top right area is the place to be for my character selection i choose. Temple still gives me alot more places to hide versus FD

6 - Fun Fact! Pikachu's Thunder goes through the part of the land hole in Temple (the part where you'd land if you fell straight from the re-spawn point), so it's great for attacking on that little island platform. (caution when fighting Pika!)

It has alot of animation delay...unless they were all camping above i would not use it, it leaves me too wide open.

7 - Some TPers don't understand if you want to break away from 1v3 and fight somebody 1v1, and this gets very annoying for people actually trying to fight! It annoys me when I'm fighting somebody, then one of my "friends" comes in and attacks the other person, usually hitting me. It's a huge pain in the ***, and I usually end up smashing the friend away, so try to get TPers close, unless you want to fight 1v1. I was trying to play this other Ness 1v1 cause he was actually good, and this Lucas kept getting in the way, so I just threw him to the other side of the stage every time he came over to us :p

I use the same concept if the other guy desires 1v1, you tell the other kid to back off and hopefully he'll get the message

8 - Throw items off the stage! Maybe some of the idiots who have items on will turn them off...

I religiously do

9 - Getting attacked by 3 people at the same time is GOOD. this goes along with #7: this isn't team battle, we WILL hurt each other. so try to make us hit each other as much as possible. then you can just get 3 kills once you come back from one death XD. there, your up 2_-1_-1_-1

10 - Go for the worst players! this is pretty obvious, go for the person who can get you the most kills! It always annoys me when a 1v3er wins because he got like 10 kills on a person who has no idea what they're doing...

Yea i already posted bout this, get to the weakling for free kills

11 - winning a 1v3 (with 3 people who are actually good) is really tough, lots of respect to you guys who can win without items and not at temple :D Know this (and hopefully this goes for other TPers as well): I don't think I'm any better a Smasher than you for beating you 3v1 (meh, I usually only fight if I'm attacked anyways, I pretty much just fight 1v1)! Beating you to a pulp 1v1 on FD or something is different, but beating you on my little platform, it's all just good fun -^D

I ran into a situation like this with an Ike and Peach. They got -2'ed by me and the CPU died once to me. I died to Ike once on my DK. Didnt bother staying in that room for very long though

12 - Sometimes if people respect you enough (you guys are pretty evenly matched, fight actually well, etc.) they might join you and beat the other TPers! If I find another good player I try to do this sometimes.

Very rarely, but yes i've had situations where its gone 2v2 in BB. Just make sure your partner isnt a complete idiot.

13 - Sudden Death is awesome! I'd rather fight in a SD than win, so I usually try to even the score if I can. save a tie-breaking kill to the last second if you can so we'll have no time to catch up.
Wether your pissed off about it or just looking for a good challenge, just um a little things that have probably already been said, or aren't very helpful, but whatever XD, probably repeated myself a few times. also, if you have any questions (and not dumb ones like "whY do U Do taUNt parties thEIr duMb), like legit ones (hell, Idk what they'd be XD)

I never liked Sudden Death, its just stupid in concept and isnt really fun

14 - If you're really trying to find a good match, play Team. I never TP on team, just because team is something that can actually be taken seriously, even though team attack is still on it's good practice. Though, is it just me, or are there more rooms with items on in team battle?
some good moves for 1v3:
Pika's Thunder
Ness' PK Fiah
Flaco's Shield
Zelda's Din's Fire
pretty much anything that can hit multiple people XD

Problem is, in teams team attack is off so if my partner is an idiot i cant destroy him. Im much better off finding someone to partner with in Basic than i am in Teams for obvious reasons. Plus Basic often times has the better more friendlier players and more flexibility.

People to play as:
Wolf < surprisingly good against TPs
Meta < lol obviously
Falco
Pikachu
Kirby
Sonic

hoenstly Ness isn;t that good 1v3. PKT2 gets TONS of kills if landed right, though.

responses in bold

i'll dress up your post abit and add to the OP, yea we have posted about some of that but i take it you probably didnt read all the posts/nor saw that information covered in the OP so i'll get to that

added these to the OP if you dont mind, since this was an upload of someone elses replays; let me know who to credit

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
IMO... what's almost worse than that is when there is someone clueless amidst 3 skilled players.
was that pink ZSS you? I spawned into a room with a Yellow Ike/Default ZSS/pink Zss/ and me on red DDD @ Temple

Meccs

@Meccs_
Oh, yeah definetly don't even think of going to the bottom platform with somebody with a bad vertical recovery, that's why I rarely go Ness there. Even if I get hit to the left, I always seem to get lucky with Lucas' recovery. And yeah for survivability the cave is definetly the place to be. You're pretty much guaranteed 200%+

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i have tried camping that spot on other characters..even MK but it never seems to work out as well versus when im on kirby

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
Oh, yeah definetly don't even think of going to the bottom platform with somebody with a bad vertical recovery, that's why I rarely go Ness there. Even if I get hit to the left, I always seem to get lucky with Lucas' recovery. And yeah for survivability the cave is definetly the place to be. You're pretty much guaranteed 200%+
Well, your not garenteed but it is the place to be. For instance a wolf player can down smash you and you A) be knocked horizantly and be knocked off the stage if your damage is high enough or recover. B) Bounce off the solid platform to the left into a almost impossible recovery situation. D) while your recovering you get meteor smashed to a K.O.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
updated the OP

let me know if the stage selection for xx character is off or needs adjusted. Im trying to use the character boards stage rankings as a means to tell which character does better where

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
Kirby can be potentially good in Temple. The small platform on the bottom can be used to suicide with an upthrow if you're standing as far left on the platform as possible.

You probably know that already though.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Kirby can be potentially good in Temple. The small platform on the bottom can be used to suicide with an upthrow if you're standing as far left on the platform as possible.

You probably know that already though.
you have to be RIGHT on that leftern ledge to do it..you can do it on meta too. Heh they never see it coming usually

found a hacker today...so i got some vids of his room it was pretty fun. And i just got out of a 1v1 in a taunt party so i'll have those up later tonight

Alright so heres a couple vids;

Hacked Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW3YeRQPPrQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0gdowdyYvE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suw44L39sUo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA6S3d9oo4c

We were not selecting these characters, the hacker made us select the same character with all different colors for each round. And in conjunction with what character we were on, the theme music or music from that characters game played.

Enjoy i had alot of fun with this hacker LOL

--------------
Added the index
Added a 1v1 w/ bystander taunters to the strategy section

I'mNotFire

Smash Rookie
you have to be RIGHT on that leftern ledge to do it..you can do it on meta too. Heh they never see it coming usually

found a hacker today...so i got some vids of his room it was pretty fun. And i just got out of a 1v1 in a taunt party so i'll have those up later tonight

Alright so heres a couple vids;

Hacked Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW3YeRQPPrQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0gdowdyYvE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suw44L39sUo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA6S3d9oo4c

We were not selecting these characters, the hacker made us select the same character with all different colors for each round. And in conjunction with what character we were on, the theme music or music from that characters game played.

Enjoy i had alot of fun with this hacker LOL

--------------
Added the index
Added a 1v1 w/ bystander taunters to the strategy section

Very nice videos there. The few hacked rooms that I've been in ended up crashing because one or more people became an alloy.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ive never seen that before...ive seen black stages but not alloys.

I recorded all of those matches live since i figured the replay data would probably be messed up- but ty bb

also btw, i think i saw you a few days ago

cutter

Smash Champion
I just got these vids uploaded where my teammate is competely idle and does not even touch the controller all game.

An idle person should mean it's a super easy win for the opposing team right? Right?!?

Maybe, if they aren't complete idiots. That's probably who I ran into, but I still think it's pretty cool winning despite the handicap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOVAwIXbDq8 (this has items on, but I really don't care too much about that)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_nEu4klL7I (MK for god tier in sudden death :p)

These matches happened right after each other. After the second match, both players immediately quit out.

I've had some decent experience with 2v1s and 3v1s, and I enjoy playing them despite the uphill battles I have to face.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
You can realistically go MK for 3v1. But your major problem would be you being forced to approach...you do NOT want to approach 3 other guys supposedly working together. Items would make life easier, but hell they can be used by them just as easily.

Also both of your urls are not working they're getting cut off with the "..."

I've done team battle before with the partner AFK and i still won...it grinded my nerves pretty bad.

cutter

Smash Champion
If they're actually working together, you're probably screwed to begin with no matter who you are. That is, unless you're somehow ahead in points to begin with and you can run away on a stage like Temple.

Good thing is, the odds of having 3 completely competent players working together to gang up on you are pretty slim. Obviously you're still in dire straits when you get into a 3v1, but capitalizing on one stupid player that gets ***** by Dsmashes and Shuttle Loops helps.

EDIT: Apparently the links in my previous post weren't working. I fixed them so they should be working now.

EDIT the second: I was watching those vids again and I really need to do less Dthrow and moar Fthrow.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lol jesus christ man i count like 4 Dthrows in the first 59 seconds

ya you need to lay off that and spam Dair alot more; that and Fair, Nair and some dtilt

Even if you have 3 highly skilled players, the stages you take them too is what will **** them over in the end. So if you got a good Ike/Snake/Link your up against. Take them all to Rainbow on your MK and laugh hysterically as you SL them off the red carpets. That and making them hurt each other while they're attacking you.

If they're playing really gay, take them to bridge of eldin or 75M, and camp the blast zones. Grab>bthrow game over.

i'll add those to the vid section since its kind a gay circumstance you arrive to.

Also Team Battle is gay. I go there like once or twice then im reminded to never go back. You should go to basic and keep an eye out for me. I'll give you a good time

cutter

Smash Champion
Sorry, it's a habitual thing when I play MK offline because 9 out of 10 throws I do when I get a grab will be Dthrows :p

Maybe it's just me, but I find it a tad harder to Dair camp online with some lag. It shouldn't be too big of a deal though, because I do know Dairing and tornadoing are quite effective against most people that have no idea how to angle their shield.

Top Bottom