• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
get at alukard with his rom3 sig

Also where's da hype for this? :(
people are just sending Im's and random texts saying they are hyped .... like WTF ... post up ... i wanna see this with like thousands of posts !!! DAMMIT! ... o and my sig is godlike ... ima waiting for my rom 4 sigs =D
Get hype, hungrybox actually exists 1 minute in the future and is gonna take this tournament ez.
lmfaooooooooo

Oh you know I'm hyped!

Comin for alllll you guys. ;)
i hope i'm able to participate ... so i can just **** u :D

You have too many tabs open in your browser.

No *******? :mad:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'mma beat Dr. PP at this too =)

~swag
get emmm sheik power!

LMFAO

You don't play bad either you darn Midwest scrub. Make it look like a good win for me. =)
shots fired!

Spife

Smash Master
It's the only started Pokemon in Pokemon greybrown/Spife is really mad
Brohan you gotta understand, I'm not mad your taste in music sucks ****, you are and you're projecting that back onto me.
But yo, if you come to this tournament we can get you some bigboy headphones and big boy music to listen to too!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
so who's gonna be giving rides to & from airports/venue/hotel? :D

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
does he even dj? I thought he just used pre mixes and danced around like a douche bag
lol im honestly not sure...
i dont keep up with bad music...

Leave Crush alone guys...
he may be ineffective, but alot of his posts are lolworthy

crush

Smash Master
i think im gonna countersignature octaves signature sort of like how i would have counterpicked something in our set last tournament but I couldnt because i 2-0ed him :awesome:

TL;DR octave is a scrub

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Dayummmmmmmm

Crush getting off.

PS - I wanna see my ****-*** commentary from HoG, even though it would only be from my own friendlies and not tourney sets.

crush

Smash Master
Dayummmmmmmm

Crush getting off.

PS - I wanna see my ****-*** commentary from HoG, even though it would only be from my own friendlies and not tourney sets.
I'll upload those eventually, but they're at the bottom of my list of 15+ hours worth of footage i have to look through to find the stuff i need to upload.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Crew battles? EC!!! Brooklyn man myself. So Subscribing to this thread! I would love to know if SS, Tang, HMW, Phil, Falcomist, and other west coasties are gonna show up. And maybe Darkrain...also who's going to post this set on youtube? maybe usurperkingzant? But we need some screaming commentators...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom