• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
I'm guessing axe would rather team with taj.

I can't lie that pikachu/ganon is a formidable team

:phone:

Scar

#HarveyDent
it just seems silly for me to fly to nanuet on friday night then fly back to cali on sunday night when i'm flying to philly on wednesday for thanksgiving

what do you guys think

GOTM

Smash Champion
it just seems silly for me to fly to nanuet on friday night then fly back to cali on sunday night when i'm flying to philly on wednesday for thanksgiving

what do you guys think
i think you should quit being a *****, and do it, and stay in the hotel with the bros and play pong and smash

Strife

Banned via Warnings

what do you guys think
That's a lot of money to spend within 2 weeks. Unless you're rich I would advise against it.

Alukard

Smash Hero

what do you guys think
how about u ****ing get your rudy poo candy *** on a ****ing plane on friday night and then stay til after ur thanks giving plans ... !!!! how dare you even consider not coming!!! >_<

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
how about u ****ing get your rudy poo candy *** on a ****ing plane on friday night and then stay til after ur thanks giving plans ... !!!! how dare you even consider not coming!!! >_<
Couldn't have said it better myself. :D

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
We started playing with PC two to three times a week in January, and well, there is a reason why Westchester > NYC atm.
Get em OTG!! Where you at Alu??Hax??DJ??G??Jman?? Get that crew battle here since there arent any no johns for a while. Ill bring the popcorn and the **** talk

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
I am thinking about housing people for this. $10 a person for Saturday night. If you need Friday we can talk since I may have work. I want to get an idea of how many people are actually interested before I commit myself to this.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Get em OTG!! Where you at Alu??Hax??DJ??G??Jman?? Get that crew battle here since there arent any no johns for a while. Ill bring the popcorn and the **** talk
i'll be eating popcorn right next to you watching the rest of nyc beat face ... are u serious right now?! ( homie acts like i'm not going to be TO'ing this! )

LLDL

Smash Hero
^ Sure, falco dittos and then your falco vs my fox.

$5 Each I guess.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm so hyped for the vids.

Can the thread pleeeeeeeeeease be made in non-spoiler format? I know that the people who matter were streaming/at the tourney anyways, but it'd be nice for scrub-a-dubby spectators like me.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
I'm so hyped for the vids.

Can the thread pleeeeeeeeeease be made in non-spoiler format? I know that the people who matter were streaming/at the tourney anyways, but it'd be nice for scrub-a-dubby spectators like me.
why dont you just not look at the thread lol

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
How am I going to go through the videos in order if I don't look at the video thread?
lol i thought you meant this thread :p

but yeah im with you...
video thread should be nonspoiler

even though youtube will probably spoil it for you anyways >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom