• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM II Results Thread (Brackets on 1st Page)

unknown522

Some guy
*shrugs* I guess its whatever. I'm guessing you mean like under the platform or whatever since you said I did something similar vs Scar.

Oh well I blame it Jman and his fox :laugh:
haha, it's all good. If I really cared about it, I would've gotten pissed off at the tourney.

Edit: I think we have a different interpretation of camping.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Awesome tourney had so much fun.

Hungrybox - congrats on winning.
Peepee - you ****. So fun to watch.
Kage - wow. like a true warrior.
Mang0 - bring it back.
Jman - hope you **** at Pound.
Tec0 - thanks for housing me and stuff! you're so much fun. good **** in tourney too.
Kirbykaze - awesome meeting you. You're ****ing hilarious.
Vanz - You're awesome. Friday night was so fun. <3 your Puff.
Crismas - Sunday night was so fun hahaha. A great learning experience.
Scar and Alukard - great tourney. Thanks for your hard work.
R00R - we *****.
Everyone I friendlied - GGs.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Shoutouts when it isn't really late.

<3 This tournament and everybody I met and got to know better.
<3 Smash and the smash community.
<3 You

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Scar, Alukard, others hosts(sorry!)- good shiz. This tournament was amazing.

Milos- Thanks for housing NC man! It was so awesome of you. I’m really sorry we didn’t get our friendlies in but I promise to make it up to you sometime.

Bam and Vwins- Good stuff wrecking me and tag in teams haha. Getting second too….legit. Sorry I didn’t get to play you in singles, Vwins. I really wanted to. Bam, your Fox is scary good haha.

Kage- Good stuff beating Mango. =) You did really well this tournament man. I didn’t mean to steal your thunder there right after it but I had to pull out my gun and go to work haha. Seriously though, way to represent.

Pest(I think that’s your tag?)- Good pools matches man. Hope to see you around soon. =)

Unknown- It was nice to meet you man, if only for a bit. We should definitely catch up more next time.

RaynEX- Nice meeting you man. Good stuff in our 1.5 friendlies. =p I want to test myself again to see if I have learned anything about non-southern Foxes next time we meet. =)

Kirbykaze- You’re really easy to talk to man. That was pretty tight. I figured I’d like you though since your posts have always been cool to read. Sorry we didn’t get any games man, but we definitely will at Pound 4.

Tipman- It was awesome meeting you man! The man that started the famous “Tipman” edgeguard. I’m into the past like that haha. Anyway, cool meeting you man and I can’t wait to see how good you get. Btw ACE says waddup. =p

G$- Lol your trash talk was legit in teams bro. You and Alu have solid teamwork. See you around man.

Darc- Good matches man. You got off on me in teams. I, for some reason, did not see that Brinstar CP coming in singles lol. Oh well. Umm, yeah….phantom rest. I’m sure we’ll have a rematch soon to make up for that nonsense at Pound 4. Regardless, good stuff placing top 5 and you’re too good.

Alukard again- Good singles matches bro. =) Oh yeah, and good stuff in teams.

Spam- Cool meeting you man. I hope you had a good time. =)

Irish Mafia- Dude our hug was SO much fun. =p

Chops- Sorry you weren’t feelin it during this man. It was cool seeing you again though. Get back into it so I can watch you laser **** some more bros. <3

HBK/Vanz- I wanted to play you guys!!!!

Mogwai- It was cool to meet you man, if only for our teams match.

Pakman- Good matches in teams bro. Your Luigi is slippery haha.

Peanut- I didn't really talk to you but you took some tight pictures!

Jman- Good matches bro. You’re a really tough opponent.

Hax- Sorry you weren’t feeling it this tournament man. I was glad to see you regardless and I know you’ll easily bounce back from whatever’s slowing you down right now. Don’t worry about it man.

Swiftbass- Good friendlies man. I really appreciate the Fox practice. I'm sooo afraid to waveland onto the stage though haha. =p

Eggm- Your cheering for me in finals was too much bro. Keep holding it down man.

DA Dave- I'm sad I didn't get to meet you but you were definitely havin a good time on the mic from what I could tell haha. =p

Crismas- Your stickers were mad legit.

Alex Strife- Nice to meet you man.

Banks- Your Sheik is definitely good against Falco. It was cool meeting you bro.

D20- You have a legit YL man. Nice to meet you. =)

Niko- Good pools matches bro.

Teczero- Whoa yeah you definitely almost beat me haha. You’re increeeeeedibly patient, and that messed with me a lot. No johns though, that’s a legit way to play. I think if I can learn to play against you then I’ll learn to be a smarter player overall so we should definitely find somewhere at pound and set up. =)

PC Chris- I hope you didn’t think I was weird when I was all “whoaaaaa” when you got some nasty upsmash OOS on me. I was being a really annoying fanboy at the time. =p It was really sweet to meet you man, and you’re really chill to talk to. It’s gonna be too good seeing you at Pound 4 man.

Cactuar- Man, I’m soooo sad you’re gonna quit, but I’m glad I got to play you before you did. You’re an awesome dude and I definitely want to just hit you up on AIM about whatever because you’re pretty easy to talk to. Good stuff playing with me and Jesiah all night haha. XD That was too much fun. Can’t wait to see you at Pound 4 bro!

Tag- Good stuff in teams bro. Sorry I wasn’t the overly agro Falco you needed, but I think we turned out alright for just being slapped together. =p Keep beasting, man.

DoH- It was good to see you man. Peach is too good. Also, it was really cool to talk to you. Good times….

Waffles(Brandon)- It was so cool to finally meet you man!!! You’re definitely no joke on or off the setup. =) We have gotta play/chill more at Pound bro. You’re too good.

Lucky- Bro, you are a dang beast! Beating you was the hardest thing I have done so far. I’m sure you’re looking forward to our rematch just as much as I am. =) See you at Pound 4!

Mangooooooo- It was great to finally meet you bro. You are a dang beast. I was SO sad we didn’t get to play, but you gotta make it up to me at Pound 4, okay? =p Practice vs Ganon aight? You got this bro.

Project- driving people….you have my respect bro.

PBnJ- Unfortunate about shirt sales man. It was good to see you though and I hope you had a good time regardless.

Linguini- Great job in teams bro! Way to rep the south. Unfortunate about the dittos with Kage but Pound 4 is where that'll count the most man. You got this!

Toasty tooooast!- You're such an awesome bro. Thanks for the generous offer of cheesecake and for cheering me on so well. I'm really happy you made it man. <3

Hungrybox- 5th set of the 4th major tournament I’ve been at. I think you might represent my ceiling. I’m not confident that I can ever beat you but if even you think so then I guess it’s worth not giving up on haha. <3
Good shiz takin it all man. You’re too good.

Livestream support- you guys were AMAZING I heard. <3 <3 <3

Venue support- I heard you guys stackin it up. <3

Everyone- you made this tournament awesome. Thank you.

Anyone I forgot- I’ll add you in lemme knoww(it could be because I know you on here but I didn't talk to you in person at the venue....I dunno just don't hate me lol).

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Soo many people at this. Soo many people owned me. Where do I start.

Milos' crib: Everyone who I played the first day there GG and it was definitely fun toking and playing some game with you guys.

Eli Chops, and Guini it was great to see some people from the souf again. Made me feel at home.

Canada it was great meeting you guys and playing. Kage next time we play I'll be sure to have some new techs for you to see. Raynex and Unknown you guys are too good, whooped my a$$ with no problem, lol. I look forward to seeing you guys again.

Westcoast it was cool to play you guys. Mango you wrecked me. Gave me some food for thought the few matches we played so thanks. Lucky I think we only played once but I had fun. HMW no lie, you look like a killa. Keep your hoodie down. Haha, maybe next time you're in NY we can get some matches. I seen you beasting some Ganon. It did not look for him.

Prog thanks for the ride, always fun chillen with you, Evan and Alex. Projects nice meeting you man. Hope FL treats you right.

Ritz thanks for the housing. Your parents were great host. Steinfeld is an alright show. Never realized how unfunny his stand up is though.

Chops we did awesome in teams. Maybe we will do better at Saffron. I am not sure if I'll make it so I'll keep you posted.

Crismas we didn't get one team MM but we beasted the **** out of madd people. Always fun doing teams.

Emily your sweater looked good on you. Nice to see you there.

Hazz you turn 10x better in teams like G$. You and HBK were doing great in teams.

Milktea you should definetely get this shirt

Toasty dude wtf. Next time you come to NY we're smoking a dub of kush on me. Same goes for Jman, we should throw back a L next time. That tatt is looking nice, you had me aching to go get my stomach piece.

Tech0 I'm gonna sit you down and we're gonna play for 9 hours.

PC nice finally meeting you and playing some games. Hope all goes well for you when you move.

PAPA DAVE! Grats on the kid and excuse my language but your ***** was looking bad. She got a sister?

Peanut, HMW, Prog and everyone involved in getting pics and vids up you should know that the community appreciates what you've done. You guys are awesome.

PeePee grats on the tourney and tell ACE I said come to NY.

Hbox you are the man, grats.

PBJ business looked slow but the shirts were legit. If for some odd reason I actually go to pound4 I'll be supporting you. Say hi to your Grams for me. Or not, she wont remember me, lol.

Alukard and Scar great hosting. You guys and Alex are keeping Eastcoast alive.

XYT I was cracking up on the inside when you said "I'm the tallest person here and I'm Asian".

Zach that HB was nice. Good looking on that. I should have some fire next time around. You already know I'll be hitting you up with that.

Sorry if I missed anyone but I'm gonna knock out.

R3N0

Smash Lord
dang you guys had mad fun at rom, it was too bad i didn't go~~!!

R3N0

Smash Lord
whatchu talkin about pikachu? i dont even play pokemon. Where am I? how did I get here.
what is smashboards? is this where people get hookups? wth
I'm so confused. *AGHHH* HOW IS MY POST COUNT 1,746?!?!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!

White_Mike

Smash Lord
whatchu talkin about pikachu? i dont even play pokemon. Where am I? how did I get here.
what is smashboards? is this where people get hookups? wth
I'm so confused. *AGHHH* HOW IS MY POST COUNT 1,746?!?!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!
Lol you forgot your sig that says "ROM 2"

oh and quit life for not playing pokemon, best rpg series ever.

10FFdisses

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Had a really great time even though I didn’t enter. I would’ve gotten ***** in pools anyway…

Alukard + Scar – Thanks for the tourney, it was super fun!
G$ - sup
Toasty – it was really nice meeting you! Thanks again for all your help with G$!
Mango – Yo where’s our mm son? Me and Waffles were definitely ****** you in teams on Friday night.
Lucky – Super fun NYC smashventure. Lol at staying an extra day just to go to Nintendo store (which we almost missed again!)
Eclipse Binary – yo sorry we missed your flight even though G was driving pretty ****. I heard the trains were still going to be running that late so I hope you got home alright!
PB&J – Nice to meet you, thanks for the shirt!
Baby Haxy – you sure are getting big
Peanut – nice to meet you, great pictures and ooohhh that Chinese food was pretty good
Peanut, Crismas and Milktea – ya girlz forever! God we’re so ****ing hot!
Papa John – man we were really ****** up in teams, let’s do it again
Mikael – thanks for picking me up :)
Swift – I never knew you talked so much **** :D where da Chipotle at!
JMan – haven’t seen you in forever, glad to see you’re playing again!

Sup to everyone I may have missed!

rhan

Smash Hero
Dr. Peepee

Edit: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE! His name breaks the 10 char rule. :chuckle:

Good **** PP!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Mattdotzeb is getting better.......

This is probably the most random results tournament ever. lol.

Scar at 17th after getting top five at Genesis?
MaNg0 losing to Kage TWICE
Scar and Darc not at least getting second saddens me. <3 Darc (meat ridin alert)

good stuff to hbk and hazz in teams.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
hungrybox - Sorry for tryin to sort of make you a sitter at the hotel saturday night :laugh: Was fun anyway!

mango - We never drank on Sunday :( haha Mad fun chillin on Saturday night and letting me take you to icicle mountain on my counterpick lmao

Darc - orgasming behind me as i played chops LOL Good job getting 5th. We still have to play.

Tec0 - Pound4. Hotel Party Version 2. HELL YES

bam - You ****. Wish I got more matches in

Pest - You **** too. It was really fun playing you.

DJN - Dr. Mario is soooo gay

pine - Repping new england yeahuhz lol

Alex Strife - i'm glad you made it on Saturday.

PB&J - Rapeee. We're gonna beast at Saffron in teams!!

Milktea - Like I said to tec0, we gotta have another party at pound4. That was so much fun :)

Thumbs - Playing your falcon for those 2 hours has to be one of my favorite smash moments ever. You're so good. We definitely gotta play more! We'll just go to a tournament and never leave the TV. Not enter singles or doubles, and **** on dreamland for 8 hours straight.

Skyheart - You and thumbs are like... so good, but have such different styles. In a good way, of course.

Chred - I kinda squandered teams till we played HBK and Hazz, by then it was too late. ^^; We should try it again sometime.

Toasty - Thank you so very much for getting the hotel rooms.

Jesse - You still ****. Wish I got more matches against you.

KoJ - We didn't play at all =(

Chain-Ace and Stric - Both your falcos are really good. Stric, you're mad technical LOL I'll play you guys at Saffron.

The Mainers - ****

Irish Mafia - You owe me like $3 by the way lol

Crismas - lol I don't remember half of Saturday night but I remember talkin to you and that was fun :laugh:

Whoever I talked to on the phone in Crismas' room (Reiname [sp?] or Vidjo) - LMFAO

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Mattdotzeb is getting better.......

This is probably the most random results tournament ever. lol.

Scar at 17th after getting top five at Genesis?
MaNg0 losing to Kage TWICE
Scar and Darc not at least getting second saddens me. <3 Darc (meat ridin alert)

good stuff to hbk and hazz in teams.
This just means that Canada getting much better. =P Stop living in the past.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
PeePee: Nice meeting and teaming with you man. You're too good. It was madd fun watching some of your later matches, and I can't wait to see the ones I missed. See ya at pound, hopefully!

Kage: Good match and good **** on beating mango. I know even if I beat you in winners, I highly doubt I would beat mango so it's whatever :laugh: Let's play again sometime.

Mango: **** happens. You got it next time!

Jesus: Double shine :laugh:

Darc: Too funny. We'll get a picture next time for sure :laugh:

Cactuar: <3

Hax: ***** gets seventh place at every tournament? No matter how small or big :laugh: Good ****.

Tec0: Ninth place? You're too ****ing good, Haley. I've always known you can hang with the big boys :laugh: Good **** ****** everyone, I'll stop sandbagging now... maybe.

EGGM: Good ****. Your match with jman was pretty good.

Rayne ex: Nice friendlies. You made me realize how one grab means a stock in fox dittos :laugh:

Vanz: Your match with lucky was entertaining. The teams matches were also madd hype and brought out the patriots in all of us LOL see ya around.

Unknown522: Let's play sometime.

Linguini: Good games in teams. It was fun chilling with you and chops. See you at pound.

Kirbykaze: Good games. Sorry for going Green Greens, but I guess it didn't matter anyway haha. Let's play again sometime.

HMW: Nice meeting you man. You're hilarious! Let's get some games in at pound.

Bam: Good games in teams. LOL at the card players being more hype than the smash community sometimes.

Hazzard: Always a pleasure chillin with you. Good times. Oh and I saw your teams matches with hbk, good **** guys!

Scar: You're so good versus fox. Let's play madd friendlies at the next tournament we're both at.

G$: Good teams matches. Your **** talk is too much, stop distracting my partners!

DJN: Get at the kids!

Tag$: ;)

Swift: Glad you made it. Good ****.

DOH: Good seeing you as always.

Alukard: Great job hosting! Always a pleasure chillin with you.

HBK: Maddddddd wack having to play you first round. I thought this **** was gonna be regionally divided :( Good games nonetheless, always fun chilling with you and HazZ.

Vwins: Good teams games. I really want to play you in singles sometime.

Milos: Thanks for housing. You my ***** as always, when I win my first tournament out of retirement, I'm dedicating it to you and we're sifing a phat blunt :laugh:

Zeke: Idk who you are, but I'll gladly do a five hundred dollar MM with you. I'll even up the ante. What do you say?

Edward Cullen: I had no idea you played smash! You're pretty good too, you must have one really good person to play with outside of tournament. I've always had a thing for vamps so if you know any hot female vampires let me know! Thanks for not biting me and stuff.

PC Christopher: Good seeing you again after so long. You still got it! See you at pound if you decide to go :)

Benny Lava: Too many celebrities at this tournament! Great meeting you man, I've always been a fan of your videos! See you at pound!

Pakman: Thanks for driving us. You're ****ing hilarious, and the stories about all the old school smashers were great! See you around dude.

NC Crew: You guys were fun to chill with. Thanks for supporting us in teams :)

HAB: Always a pleasure, you're too funny.

Thumbs: Good MMs, You're madd good! Let's play again sometime.

Lil: Wow, get better at this game please? My shoulders still hurt from carrying you in teams ;)

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
This just means that Canada getting much better. =P Stop living in the past.
I definitely think the smash scene has changed drastically in the past year or so. Everyone is developing at such an alarming rate that its making me cringe.

Chops
Zhu
yourself
Scar
Jman
Mew2King
MaNg0
DaShizwiz
Hax
Raynex
Hungrybox

its alarming.

I don't know if you remember but I played you in team friendlies at ROM I with Phish it and I played a few singles matches w you. I was the Marth that kept getting pissed that I couldnt beat "A Ganon!" I didn't know who you were at the time. lol. I definitely want to play you again. Pound 4????

Banks

Smash Hero
There is no way in hell i am making shoutouts for all ten million ppl @ this. so here is the short version.

unknown522, raynex and eggm. fox fox fox, thanks for beating me in pools 1/2. nice seeding scar. (just kidding)

sensei, good money match that was close as ****. peepee, thanks for taking one of the dollars i got from sensei.

EVERYONE in the hotel....lmao, funny stuff all in all

Toasty, you are the maaaaannnn for MANY reasons, first of which being a fellow famer

th0rn, good stuff in teams.

G$ and Alukard. wow. nice job, but the best john i can come up with is hearing HMW's famous voice tell the livestream i fudged something up badly, then i quivered in my chair and it was all downhill from there.

eggm and swift, good games in teams. whoever has the videos of me/th0rn(sheik/falco) vs eggm/swift (******y fox/fox) please put them up. swift's player4 fox had a tag on it that began with a V i think.

everyone i played, good games. see everyone at pound4 unless you are bad at smashlife

oh and PC, really nice to see and play you again!

Top Bottom