• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM II Results Thread (Brackets on 1st Page)

Spife

Smash Master
tagging for shout outs
but i was mad tired and sick so I'll probably only get to what sticks out in my mine, don't take it personal cause half the people at this tourny would be like "who are you?" if I gave them a shout out haha

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Singles:
1: hungrybox - good stuff, funny dude, definitely going to play you at pound if i make it down there
2: peepee - hank mccoy in the flesh. seeing the vids and then in person are two different things, way too calm and collected, like a serial killer. however, you drive slow as **** on the palisades parkway, and hope that you get the car/transportation stuff worked out before pound.
3: kage - warrior status: upgraded. good stuff.
4: mango - "i've got hate in my blood now, see me at pound 4" my ***** sounding like he's about to be in the next saw movie. dude is about to just run up through a busta rhymes video and slap the **** out of everyone.
5: jesus - intense sets all day, i gotta head up to the bronx and play you.
5: Darc - "DARC, WHERE THE **** IS SCAR?" good stuff, in singles and doubles.
7: cactuar - you know what happens to people who quit? they have children 3 weeks before they turn 40. until next time.
7: Hax - hype hype hype hype hype. good stuff.
9: lucky - good stuff, man, next time i'm around, we definitely need to play
9: Tec0 - you blow. we didn't get qdoba.
9: EGGM - you are the only person in the world who has trash talked me in pools by referencing qdoba and chipotle. right now, looks like kill bill, and i gotta kill eggm. i'm bringing that very hot salsa next time and some nachos you don't even know about. <3
9: raynex - we didn't play, but its good, because i was going to stab your hand in the middle of our friendlies, haha. good stuff, and definitely playing next time.
13: Vanz - no, i won't pick up peach.
13: unknown522 - mad chill, we didn't play.
13: Linguini - sorry about the hax set, blame modern science.
13: kirbykaze - <3, all that needs to be said.
17: HMW - there is definitely a doctor in the house. good stuff, until next time
17: bam - you avoided me again, i see how it is.
17: Hazzard - espn 8, the ocho.
17: Scar - "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE TAPE?"
17: g$ - hiding people from me like some underground railroad ****
17: DJN - that samus is tough, funkmaster flex definitely dropped a bomb on it
17: tag$ - we'll never do that money match, haha
17: Swift - bass. we didn't get qdoba.
25: PKM_Vodka - good stuff.
25: pine - good stuff.
25: DOH - day 2, you reminded me of freddy from scooby-doo. i have no idea why.
25: Alukard - THIS IS ALL YOUR DOING
25: HBK - who is this hbk imposter
25: mattdotzeb - mcgangbang. next time.
25: thorn - good stuff.
25: vwins - friday night driving to milos's "I hope I'm not in Vwins' pool" haha, next time.

now, time for more shoutouts:
my pool: good stuff everyone. eggm, i'm going to **** you next time, vwins, i'm going to confuse you by speaking spanish whenever you freestyle in french, justsexed, tight matches, dmon didn't tell me about the fest saturday, haha. falcon player: good stuff, keep working hard, play off my fear. sheik/fox player: good stuff.

my car: tipman is the funniest person to drive to any event ever. canismash, i drove 8 minutes in the bronx, lost as hell, and you blow in teams. chops, definitely playing again soon. animal/honeybadger, your parents are crazy. ritz, why do you have a blanket with yourself on it. project, good stuff, we have to play next time i see you, or else.

milos's house:
Milos - WHY THE **** WOULD ANY PERSON PUT DOG BOWLS NEXT TO PEOPLE BOWLS? I ATE CHILI OUT OF A DOG BOWL. also, tell your mom to stick to pasta, that chili was kind of...meh.
NC - didn't play that many of you, but we definitely pissed off milos's dad.
Rochester - great meeting all of you, Jes, KoJ sorry we didn't play, but KoJ, great stuff with the recording help. beef patties are so good at 3 AM, why is your hair grey, WHERE IS MY PHONE, the combo that stopped the entire room, etc. definitely hope to see you all again.
quebec - "where's kage?" "he's doing the warrior challenge" "is that some gay sex thing?" pkm with a hip hop quotable
south - guini and tipman dittos, chops and hax set was beast, eli was mad fun to play.

MD/VA:
DoH - from now on, you remind me of freddy from scooby doo. mad beast, got the harlem globetrotters running with you.
Tope/Cyrain - neither of you were here, at least cyrain was watching the stream
thumbs: pound 4, we are going to play (if prog makes it there). and i mean like first thing, we are getting our matches in. i heard you're putting in that work, keep it up.
chred: you though i forgot, and i did, but i remembered when you posted that you were mad that i forgot, but i didn't forget. good friendlies, bad luck in pools :( we definitely are playing again, hell, if i come down for a tourney, dibs on teaming with you.
chivalruse: way not to say hi to prog.

Ontario:
sanuzi - tell sylar i said what's up, and yeah, he does look like peepee.
euphoria - good stuff LL.

NE:
darc - beast, enjoy that LL account again.
th0rn - good stuff, fun friendlies.
dazwa - where are you
banks - we would have had a pretty beast LL crew.

Pitt:
good stuff coming down, take care of shuffla, and if he ever gets cocky, tell him prog will drive 9 hours to four stock him.

AXEISLAM - beast
TOASTY - best cheesecake ever
PROGWAI - don't go bowling again
sensei - what is this, i don't even
pc - get ready for those command throw mindgames
da dave - grats on the fam
THE OTGENIUS - i can't beat zeromus.
HAB - turn your hazard lights on when you see them hoes.
d1 - world's best commentary team in the making. **** jerry the king lawler and jim ross.

everyone i played friendlies with, definitely a pleasure. to the people on livestream, thanks for supporting melee, and to that one guy on livestream that said "prog, i like your falco" much love, i don't forget these things.

the entire recording delegation, 5 setups, a team working on it looking like an outtake from 24, scar and alukard for hosting it, all of the players for bringing about some great memories. toy wiz for letting us do this again, every store that sells beef patties, just much love to this community.

-prog

a nub

Smash Ace
This was my first tourney and it was pretty **** even if getting there through the NJ Transit was annoying. I got 2-0d by everyone is pools get @me. wish I could've gone to day 2

jose - nj transit schedule is ghey but this shiz was worth it. we could've had that one set in teams pools but w/e we had too much fun getting *****. come to saffron

toasty - haha it was funny how we ended up meeting up at the nj transit station. you were mad fun to talk to and thanks for the tips

alex strife and crismas - convinced me to go to saffron, too good. Nice stickers

dj - mad fun to watch the bowser **** and samus mindgames. thanks for holding the practice smashfest the day before.

pbnj - you were mad cool, I shouldve played you at djs. I like the rom2 shirt

pc- **** retirement, get back into melee.

jman- too much **** in teams pools.

darc- ***** me at djs, good **** getting 5th

kage- raaaaaaaaaaaaaapeeeeeee. I should've asked you to sign my shirt too on day 1. I really regret only getting pc/mango/pbnj's signatures, stupid nj transit schedules. go to saffron

I'm probably forgetting someone, sorry /johns
so good **** everyone for attending and making this tourney ****

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
shout outs.

alukard - boss tournament
mango - you didn't win, you're still cool.
skler - you beat mango, <3
prog, flame/chain-ace, th0rn - falco tv all day
flame - good ****, lets record next time.
prog - my name is boss, pillars
scar - for wearing suits
hbox - GG, you too good.
DRPP - PPMD is better LOL, your falco is goot
KAGE THE WARRIORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - for being the warrior
DJ Nintendo - thanks for the housing on friday :D
Naka - housing ftw
Naka again - riding over rocks ftw
CT - straight reppin'
Canada - Wayyy too good
unknown - nice meeting you! lets play at pound
kirbykaze - yo sheik is good.
vwins and bam - soo good as a team :D
pkm - i really wanted to play you, pound. GG on being canadian!
d'oh - too good, makes me wanna play peach again.
lucky - your hair is win
mattdotzeb - GG in second pools LOL, and good **** at DJ's and stuff
spife - lets bring a boombox to the next tourney and listen to some hardcore or something <3
alex strife - saffron, also thanks for the stickers
pb&j - t-shirts, also, you mad boss yo. nice meeting you, i'll make sure to buy a shirt at pound
hax - too cool, we need to play moar
dudeitsaguy (dudustai) - nice meeting you! jiggz LOL :D
crew that walked to white castle - too good.
hoggle - lets play more!
trichrome - falcon dittos all day <333
spam arrows - arrow spam, nice meeting you
pc jona - we should falcon ditto. :D

can't think of any specifics right now.

special shoutout
Manny, Joe, Dustin (Darc) and Trevor (Boxman)
You guys are way too cool for school. :]

LLDL

Smash Hero
I will edit my shoutouts into this post soon

But first: SCAR, UPLOAD THEM POOLS TO ALLISBARWL BEFORE I **!@#@!#$ YO A**

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I made 65th? Awesome, though next time guys can't we just have a 64 or 128 man bracket? 32 is really small numbers for a bracket. Had a great time though, can't wait for Pound!

D20

Smash Lord
Shout outs!

First of all... this was an awesome tournament! Thanks to Alukard, Scar, and anyone else that had a hand in making it happen.

Dr. PeePee - Fun matches. You were too fast for me.
Kage - The Warrior!
Tec0 - I haven't felt so outclassed by someone since I played Cactus. Your style is very precise.
VaNz - Young Link!!! Our matches were so fun! Let's play some more at Pound!
unknown522 - You nearly took me out with that chair!
KirbyKaze - You should main Kirby! I enjoyed our matches though.
Scar - Your D20 impression is spot on.
Swiftbass - Sorry I had to leave. I promise I'll watch all of your matches at Pound.
pkm - I couldn't counter pick you! You are good with so many characters! You should lighten up a bit though. You seemed so tense during the tournament. Smile some more!
D1 - You were probably the coolest guy at the tournament. It was so much fun to play you. Your Fox is textbook. I heard you did some commentating, too? I can't wait to see those matches!
Pakman - You got robbed.
Mogwai - Thanks so much for housing us!!! Pittsburgh owes you one (or two).
Skler - I knew you weren't going to lose to some west coast scrub in Link dittos. Let's get some matches at Pound.
N64 - Another one of my favorite smashers! We rock.
phish-it - I was glad I got to play your DK.
Niko - You really brought it back in that last game.
Jona - Your Falcon is pretty good. If you would have made one or two more correct reads, you would have beaten me.
XYT - You surprised me!
PB&J - Awesome shirts!!!
Everyone in my car - EPIC drive!
D20 - You are such a scrub. How the **** did you let yourself bubble out of brackets? L2play.

Everyone I missed - If we played... GGs. If we didn't... I apologize. I don't play that many friendlies sometimes. I promise I'll play a bunch more at Pound.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Good stuffs.

Thank you, Scar and Alu, for hosting and running this tournament. It was also awesome playing you in friendlies again, Scar. You're always giving me great advice to work with.

OTG, repping that doc.

Good **** Kage. I'm glad I got those random friendlies in with you.

Tipman, your ganon is beast and mad technical. I don't get it. It was awesome playing those friendlies though, especially those wacky teams.

Emily, wrangling with the best. Sorry I was late picking you up.

HAB, I'm glad you were able to come. It was great seeing you again.

Tommy, you must learn to face your true self and embrace the darkness.

John, you're awesome. We must work on our team.

I played a whole bunch of other people, but I totally don't remember names, unfortunately.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Alright. Super Amazing Habby Shoutouts LESS DOOOIT

Special shouts to Mikael (Reaver), Papa John (DXM) and Tommy (R00R) for housing me and giving me some godly video material. Really cool heads who helped out a fellow NYU head and were gorram hilarious during the whole thing. Papa John and I are amazing in teams, bee tee double you.

Alukard - First off, big shouts bro for running this. Huge daunting task and you took it in stride. You helped me out so much, man, and I appreciate it loads. It's always amazing to see you, dude.

G$ - I remember seeing you and Brian playing friendlies while I was live streaming and you were getting mad HYPE over it all. THAT is the G I need to play more often, so effing fun.

Scar (aka Macaulay Culkin) - Looking mad sexy, bro. I wish I could have helped out more as a TO, or at least play you in friendlies, but it's cool, man. Another time.

Stacey and Daphney - Thanks so much for tolerating my constantly-falling nametags!

Thomas Tipman - I actually really wanted to get in your MM deal, but couldn't. Your Ganon is mad sexy, and you're a mad cool dude.

Kage - We didn't really meet, but I did love watching your crazy-good Ganon.

Linguini - Nice to meet you, man. Good stuff in teams.

Aziz - Yo, my dude, you and Linguini are an amazing team. I really, totally, completely appreciate what a good friend you are, man. It's so good to see you again, man. My McGangBang was dedicated to you.

Prog Boogie - You need to stop wearing my name tag. People already think I'm black. Qdoba all dai.

Eggm - Stop stealing my name tag, too.

WK - Always a pleasure!

DJ - I was surprised Samus didn't get busted out earlier. Sorry I couldn't make it to your place on Friday night. Break out that Peach, son. Also, I definitely busted out the DJs this morning before going in to teach. Gotta DI those student questions.

Swift - Good to see you again, man. Your Fox is still sexy.

CanISmash - We finally formally meet!

Milos - I don't think we formally met either, but I instantly recognized you when I saw you.

D20 - First dude we met when we got there. Good stuff, ma doo!

Ritz - Mista Graham CracKerr's Falco got kinda beastly. Our Mewtwo ditto was hilarious in its silliness.

White Mike (aka Edward Cullen) - We didn't get to do our Mewtwo ditto, but that's okay. I don't ever wanna go into NYC and not hang out with my dude. Too fun.

Idris - FUUCKING.... EGGS AND BACON! Teaming with you was probably the most fun I had at the tourney. No johns.

THX - Stay Jiggs, my dude!

Tag - Such a gay Marth. I hate you, but I love you.

D1 - SUCH A BEAST! Wanted to play you, but forces prevented us from it. I heard you're a godly commentator now.

Hazz - Sorry about the whole not-going-to-DJs thing, but like you said, it worked out in the end. You're definitely mad underrated as a Fox, man. For real.

HBK - Keep saying it. Your Marth is too sexy, especially since no one really mains Marth anymore.

Mango - Thank you for shuffling my SHFFL stickers. I wanted to kinda see you drunk, not just hung over. Whatever, my dude, you're still effing Mango.

Lucky - Didn't get to meet you, but your hair was epic.

Waffles - Thanks for letting me sit in and commentate. It was fun, and you're a mad chill dude. Sexy Doc as well, by the way.

Irish Mafia - Nice to meet you post-Facebook friending. You're a pretty cool dude.

Matt Dot Frustrated - STOP FEEDING THE TROLLLLLLS, MATT!

OTG & Niko - Gotta play both of you again soon.

Non-Kage Canada (KirbyKaze, PKM, VWins, etc) - Way to rep your home country, guys. I usually call you guys America's Hat but no johns Canucks *****.

Spife - IT'S THAT HONENONE (H-one-N-one) BABY!

PB&J - Always good to see you. Thanks for letting me steal some table space. I wanted that 'Don't MM Me' shirt, but I was alas broke.

Jesus - Very very very glad to see you again, guy.

Zro - GET *****, MA DOO! You and Andrew were a beast team. Watching you guys play John and Mikael was so fun.

TOAST TOOOOOOAST - Was your credit card really in your wallet the whole time? Also, if I go to Pound or Saffron or wherever I see you next, I expect Ness Dittos and Nachoes.

Hungrybox - Nice to meet you. Sexy Puff is Sexy.

Darc - Nice to meet you. Sexy Puff is Sexy.

Milktea - Nice to meet you. Hopefully we'll play some time.

Vanz - I would have bought you a birthday gift, but after seeing you and TecO play I kinda just wanted to hit you.

TecO - No gummybears. Don't get wasted again.

Pakman & Mogwai - Nice seeing you guys at TB/KFC. Was nice chatting for a little while, even if I wanted to play your Yoshi, Pak.

Cactaur - Sorry to hear I won't have the chance to play you, man. You are quite the beast.

PC - Same to you as for Cactaur, as I really wanted to get some friendlies in before I went. Good luck with everything, bro. Also, please don't pick up Sagat.

Reno - Daigo-Induced Orgasms and Sexy Sweaters.

Benny - It ain't a smash weekend without running into you, my dude!

Do Young - We need to friendly some more! So much fun!

XYT - You live REALLY FAR AWAY!

Seb - Nice to finally meet you. I'm looking forward to seeing that Kermit sticker.

Emily - Thanks for the ride. I wanted to play you some more.

Alex and Cris - Super fun chilling with you guys. Cris was going crazy when she was playing teams against me and John. We are pretty hilarious, aren't we?

Everyone who bought SHFFL Stickers - Thanks guys!

Finally, and most importantly, thanks to Papa John, Mikael, Emily, Hax, DJ Nintendo, Alukard and Hazz for monetarily (and otherwise) contributing to getting me to come to ROM2. These have been really tough times for me financially, and coming to ROM was not anywhere near affordable. These guys paid for me to get to NYC and even put money forth out of their own pockets for my food, with absolutely no incentive whatsoever from me to do so. It's **** like this that makes me realize Smash is like second family, and it has legit brought a dude to tears because of how selflessly generous my friends are.

Thank you for a wonderful weekend, guys.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
^^^yea really

and LOLLL for the record: no my credit card WASN'T in my wallet the whole time XD it fell out of my pocket during pools, someone found it immediately but didn't say anything [wise choice, actually] since he didn't see who dropped it, and then gave it to Scar...who then told someone to let me know he had it....and then they both forgot about it.

Meanwhile, I retraced every step to and from White Castle and even along the crevice between the median/curb and the street [and all over White Castle]...I'm just relieved that it was picked up and returned, so thanks =D! [and thanks to those that were concerned and looked for me]

I'm really glad you made it to ROM, Chris...it was great to see you :)

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Alright. Super Amazing Habby Shoutouts LESS DOOOIT

Finally, and most importantly, thanks to Papa John, Mikael, Hax, DJ Nintendo, Alukard and Hazz for monetarily (and otherwise) contributing to getting me to come to ROM2. These have been really tough times for me financially, and coming to ROM was not anywhere near affordable. These guys paid for me to get to NYC and even put money forth out of their own pockets for my food, with absolutely no incentive whatsoever from me to do so. It's **** like this that makes me realize Smash is like second family, and it has legit brought a dude to tears because of how selflessly generous my friends are.

Thank you for a wonderful weekend, guys.
WHOA, my *****. I definitely helped with that monetary sponsorship :urg:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i notice that prog did not give me a shoutout, despite being one of my favorite people over.

you get no shoutout from me when i get unlazy and do mine.

T_T

PROGGGGG WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN MEEEE

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
I love HAB. Don't be surprised if ppl are that nice to you, you deserve it for being one of the nicest dudes ever :)

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
tagging for shout outs
but i was mad tired and sick so I'll probably only get to what sticks out in my mine, don't take it personal cause half the people at this tourny would be like "who are you?" if I gave them a shout out haha
I told you to use Black Link and you did and you enjoyed seeing Fierce Deity Link.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Shoutouts for a few special people, mad people met me and probably didn't know it was me since I didn't really introduce myself and I wore the "Sexy" tag...you already know.

Zeke - Rock the Khaki's next time ma d00, get all the female smashers that don't exist, I swear.

Chu - I never want to see you lose in teams again, not because I want you to win, but because you're mad ****ing annoying when you lose in teams. (Idris show this to him since he sucks and doesn't use smashboards.)

THX - Underrated smasher is underrated.

Tag$ - Get ***** by Canada. No johns, you better get top 10 at Saffron or we aren't friends.

HAB - Why you so Habulous son? Come back to NYC, I demand it....DEMAND IT!

Toasty - Sucks I couldn't go to the hotel, but if I did I would have had no ride and that hotel room was packed. From the little we talked I saw that you're a mad funny guy. DEFINITELY need to chill at Pound son.

Mikael - Always nice seein you and talking with you, sucks we didn't actually play though.

Papa John - I don't know how you function on one hour of sleep, you saw how dead I looked after having 5 hours...

Hazz - Nice to finally meet the ****ing voice, now I know who I'm mobbing with in Halo 3.

DJ Nintendo - Canada can't handle the trash talk son (so ****ing funny)

Jman - mad tight you lost to PP, no disrespect to him of course...just felt like you weren't playing at your best. Mad fun though. "We take them W's in NYC"

Hax - We finally vaped son, I remember waaaaay back when, when we first talked about that ****. We gotta do it up again at Pound or Saffron or WHENEVER!

Alukard - Always sexy, ran a beast tourney.

G$ - Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah lmfao

Emily - Nice seeing you for 2 seconds.

Tipman - Good to know you actually know who I am now!

Linguini - Probably don't know who I am but I was the kid with the slicked back hair that stayed with everyone at Milos'...the one that you told about how you'd **** Mango's falco...then you ***** Mango's falco...lol too good

Milos - Good **** pulling through on the housing son! <3

Cactuar - I remember seeing you at tournies like gauntlets way back when but never saying waddup or anything. Nice finally talking to you a bit, thanks for the juice....and for ****** me in pools lol

HMW - your Doc is legit...going IC's was a BAD idea for me!

Roman - Good **** in pools, your fox was so fast, it overwhelmed me x_x;

Vanz - GOOD **** MAKING *****S THROW CHAIRS! NYC GETS IT IN! lol

Kage - I was the kid smoking with Hax at Milos', I saw you wanted a hit and really wanted to give you one but idk Aziz was too busy smoking most of the **** lol. Next time I'm smoking near you, I got you. You're such a nice and genuine guy, and BEAST at this game. Someone fun to root for!

Cia

das kwl
This tournament was amazing. I had soooo much fun, I don't even care that I got *****. Shoutouts :D

Hungrybox - I was the only one cheering for you. Literally, the only one. good ****.

Dr. Peepee - Much better than I thought you were. I had to see it to believe. congrats on 2nd. I wanna play you someday.

Kage - According to the general populous, Ganondorf. Please do your part to help keep it that way. :) good stuff.

MaNg0 - Easy Win? Peach? YOU *****!! that's like.. false statement of the year. you get no shoutout, just **** from Kage's NOT peach. <3

Darc - soooo good. still my favorite Puff player. :D

Jman - thanks for cheering for Teco and I. the advice helped too :D

Cactuar - I was so glad when I looked at the back of my shirt and saw that you didn't draw a ***** on it. so glad. stop sandbagging.

Hax - You got so good. It amazes me. Go back to maining Falco tho. CF is a douche bag.

Lucky - good games. I didn't know you were that good. :D

Teco - You're a amazing. We have probably have more tournament ready team combinations than anyone out there. and that's why I <3 you. /gay let's place higher next time.

Eggm - 9th? STEP. IT. UP. I expect so much more from you.

RaynEx - Lol @ 9th being all foxes. also lol @ us not playing a single friendly. Saffron? :D

VaNz - Lucky 13th You're so ****ing awful. /secretlyproud

Unknown522 - GGz. After our tournament set, I really wanted to ask you something. Where does the 522 come from??

KirbyKaze - way to learn match ups through our friendlies. (First Puff, now ICz) next up.. uhh.. Ness? GGs dude, you're so good.

Linguini - GGs. you got way better too. why is everyone getting better?!

HomeMadeWaffles - Good Games Man. Madd chill too. def my favorite west coaster :D

Bam - Your fox is soo fast. Really impressive. I wish i got to play you in singles. ggs in teams btw.

HazZarD - Do you hide during these events? I forgot you were there.. lolz. Good stuff tho. (especially in teams)

Scar - Thanks for co-hosting. i mean.. we virtually had no interaction so there isn't really a highlight i can reflect on. uhh.. I guess i can say GGs in that pools set. I almost forgot about that. uhh.. yeeeeah, this is the worst shoutout ever and you got it because you play captain ****FACE!

G$ - Yo, I didn't see you at all during this tournament. I walked in, there you were, and that was it.. weird.

DJ Nintendo - USE YOUR PEACH!!

Tag - thanks for cheering for us in our matches. and I also glad you came back to competitive smash. NY all day

SwiftBass - So glad to know I'm not the only one who hates Captain Falcon. And god**** @ you taking out all these Peach players. I hope we never have to play again :laugh:

PKM_Vodka - I heard you liked our double fox :laugh: go back to DK :D

Pine - I did not see you at all. what's up?!

D'oH - well.. we said we wouldn't get 9th again. Now I wish we had D:

Alukard - Thanks for throwing this man. I needed this. We all needed this. RoM 3 March 2010??

HBK - WTF. Next to me, you are the most inconsistent player I've ever seen. WTF. We should team some day. Team "maybe we'll win.. or get dead last." You ***** teams tho. :D

Mattdotzeb - sup homie :D

Th0rn - I never met you. but i'm really hyped for you guys to come to Saffron city. And I also imagine you with a british accent. i have no idea why. "Hellow, Oi'm Thawn" lmfao.. idk

Vwins - WTF dude. your Peach got really amazing. I have to step it up. :D

HAB - glad you made it. And really glad that you continue to support tristate melee. <3

Emily - Fun teams matches. We're Ice Climbers IRL. :D

Daphne + Stacey - you'll never see this unless I re-post this on facebook, but thanks for helping with registration and stuff. helped everything run smoothly.

The Irish Mafia - god, that is such a long name. You need something short + sweet.. like 2pac. that's your new name. good games 2pac.

Zoso - thanks for helping me out with the housing situation. If it weren't from you, I would have been a witness to teco's drunken BS and NO ONE wants that. Also, good matches. I always remember my first NY tournament when I play you. mmm nostalgia.. lol

ArcNatural - dude.. i thought you were just some mod who doesn't really play smash, but posts on the forum. You're so **** good (and technical) GGs man.

Tichinde - thanks alot for the custom melee. I haven't played it yet (seeing as how i haven't played since rom, but I'm probably going to end up framing it as a memento of RoM. I'm also going to visit your thread to learn more about it :D

Reno - tight at those money matches. GGz though. I thought you were going to super awful at this. And you weren't. Pick a day when you're free to teach me SF4

P.c. Chris - I was so glad when you showed up at the tournament. Even though you didn't enter, it's so humbling to be in the presence of the PC. (fanboyish.. i know) And I watched your matches with Dav3, you'll be back up to speed in no time. Train up for Pound 4 crews!!

Stratford - OMG, friday night practice w/o ANY sleep before RoM was ****IN AMAZING. thanks for driving too, coolest guy ever. You have to hang out with us again at some point. :D

Crismas - i really want to see that footage at the hotel. So much for "Sober Safety" lmfao.

Toasty - we didn't get to do our Ness ditto MM. lucky you. :laugh: <3

JesiahTEG - that small pokemon reference you made (grass types countering water types) stuck out for some reason. for that, you deserve a shout out :D

Deathknight - we should have done Jiggly dittos. I promise, they're fun! :D

Chops - Next tournament, you gotta be my money match wingman :D

Kyu Puff - Good Games. You improved sooo much since the last time played you. I had to be alot more careful than I normally would have. Did I change your mind about any of those match ups?

PB+J - Thanks for the shirt. BTW, you were the only one to sign mine in RED!! :mad::mad:

White Mike - Glad you made it. You inspire me to main ICz :D

Milos - you improved so much man. I wish you could've housed me, but I heard your house was filled to maximum capacity so it's cool. :D

D20 - You're so good. My Young Link will be prepared for you next time >=]

Skler - Best Link by far. Never had so much trouble with the ditto before.

kwan - Teams matches were hilarious. R3N0 and I need to step it up.

Pr0g - goddammit. just main peach and get it over with. why else would you lurk the peach boards? :laugh:
-----

I'd like to take this time to BOO Mew2King for missing this for a ****iNG brawl monthly..

Also, did any one record Me+Teco's set with Bam+Vwins? If so plz upload it. I don't even remember what happened. But I remember it being really hyped and really close. I wanna see where we went wrong.

I know I left a few names out. I'll update later.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Yay, results thread.

Shout outs:

Alukard - Big thanks for putting the tourney together! It was my first one, and I had a ton of fun.
UltimaScout - Another Delawarean, GGs.
Swiftbass - Pleasure meeting you and GGs.
Eggm - KFC was fun.
Kage - Thanks for signing my RoMII shirt, and congrats.
Naka/Jacob/Steve - Had fun driving/rooming with you guys, too bad getting back was one hell of an adventure.

Yeah that's all I got.

Top Bottom