• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCreator

Smash Lord
Thanks! I appreciate it!
I would like Dillon, Little Mac, Tingle, Chrom, Ridley, Mewtwo, Pacman, Jimmy T, Palutena, and King K. Rool.
This is probably going to be my avatar btw.
:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It's The OC.
The images are hosted on imgur.
And the lack of a question mark makes your sentence a statement; not a question.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You know how the forums went down for days and we were all scrambling around like chickens without heads?

That's a foreshadowing on what's going to happen on June 11th at E3, also known as Smash Armageddon. Prepare yourselves for the implosion.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So...the boards are finally working again, after a long time down.

...What the **** did I miss while I was gone? D:

So many changes...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
New boards. Hooray!

The boards looks pretty cool though. I do wish we had more border around each post though.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Finally, it's here for you...the last update of the SWF!

So it's confirmed that Nintendo's conference will be on June 11th?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
OMGah I thought I was going to die without this forum. What else was I supposed to do when I was studying?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
So it's confirmed that Nintendo's conference will be on June 11th?
No, June 11th is simply a placeholder until we get the date. One thing for sure is that E3 is between June 11th and June 13th, so mark your calendar.

OMGah I thought I was going to die without this forum. What else was I supposed to do when I was studying?
Read a book, watch a rodeo, go sky diving, murder your next door neighbor, eat tacos, etc.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm used to the like system from SRK, but good Lord this feature will be hilarious for the "debates" we have in here. At least we'll know what camps people will be in on subjects.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Finally my posts don't stick out!! Though my name is messed up...But I'm digging the new layout.

So, how's everyone keeping? Out of curiosity, I made my younger sister create her own SSB4 roster. I told her she's allowed to have cuts and replacements, but only 49 slots so she won't go overboard...And after about 20 minutes, this is the result:

Probability?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Did she seriously suggest MJ? Also, does she actually know who Celica is? Because that's ****in' hardcore yo. How old is she?
I was surprised why she picked Celica as well. I mean, I know she's from FE and all but I asked her why. Her response? "Her name is almost like mine. Yay!" or something similar. But she's 13 and doesn't know much when it comes to these things, can't blame her. :p But I was certainly amused lol.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I was surprised why she picked Celica as well. I mean, I know she's from FE and all but I asked her why. Her response? "Her name is almost like mine. Yay!" or something similar. But she's 13 and doesn't know much when it comes to these things, can't blame her. :p But I was certainly amused lol.
Dang. It woulda been cooler if she actually knew who Celica was. *sigh*.

Speaking of, FE2 really needs a remake. I'm playing it right now and it's very clunky, but I think it would be awesome if it were remade.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
MJ needs to be a character now. His dash can be a moonwalk!

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
Finally my posts don't stick out!! Though my name is messed up...But I'm digging the new layout.

So, how's everyone keeping? Out of curiosity, I made my younger sister create her own SSB4 roster. I told her she's allowed to have cuts and replacements, but only 49 slots so she won't go overboard...And after about 20 minutes, this is the result:

Probability?
Cuts Mario and keeps ROB? Seems Legit :mario64:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Welcome back, guys! :trollface:

The recent Nintendo Direct revealed a ton of games that could be repped in SSB4 as stages, stickers, or trophies. Here's few questions in regards to Dillon. Do any of you think the Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger raises Dillon's chances as being playable at all? After seeing firearms being used in the trailer, do you think Sakurai would change his mind on the "no bullet shooting guns" policy?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Do any of you think the Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger raises Dillon's chances as being playable at all?
Yes, but not to the extent that he actually has a decent shot. His chances are still very low, but IMO pretty high as an AT.

After seeing firearms being used in the trailer, do you think Sakurai would change his mind on the "no bullet shooting guns" policy?
I doubt any character would really change Sakurai's view of guns in Smash, let alone someone like Dillon. That's not to say his guns can't be made cartoon-y and exaggerated, plus Dillon has other stuff that can be emphasized over his guns as well. If Snake can get in without using realistic guns, Dillon sure could as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom