• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Damn it he didn't drop it. Someone call eddybear I really would like another tl;dr please.

morbid don't continue this any further just let the guy think he "owned" you with his giant wall of pointless text and move on. (and there's still insults in it... how charming.)

@ Tumblr if this continues I will step in because this BS has to stop, nobody is right or wrong here... they are wasting their time with this pointless argument and are one step closer to carpal tunnel :awesome:

Morbi

Scavenger
got it I'll just . . . . . .
You can pick sides if you want, I don't really care. If he made a more valid point, there is no reason to ignore it. I still wish to assert that I am not advocating what he is typing unless he finds my quote that proves that he somehow knows my perspective better than even myself.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
EEEEEEPPPPIIICCCC RAAAAAAAP BAAAAATTLLLLEEESSS OF SMAAAASHBOOARDS!!
GOLDENYUIITUSIN. VEEERRRSSUUUUSSSS MOORBIDALTRUISMMMMMMM!
BEGIIN!

Morbi

Scavenger
EEEEEEPPPPIIICCCC RAAAAAAAP BAAAAATTLLLLEEESSS OF HIIISTORYYYYY
GOLDENYUIITUSIN. VEEERRRSSUUUUSSSS MOORBIDALTRUISMMMMMMM!
BEGIIN!
No, it started like 3 days ago. We are finally wrapping up this rap battle (pun intended). I am going to throw in the towel, we can start up again when there is something new to talk about. I am tired of patterns.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
No, it started like 3 days ago. We are finally wrapping up this rap battle (pun intended). I am going to throw in the towel, we can start up again when there is something new to talk about. I am tired of patterns.
You know what ironic.
How there is a pattern of you and Golden fighting.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
tbh I don't wanna you guys start up again, ever.

why can't we all just get along? :awesome:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
My my, what a great way to state your point.
The point was that you hate alternate versions of characters. So I hope it was.

Which is exactly why I suggest Andy and Krystal. I wouldn't consider them higher priority, and I doubt you would too.
I wouldn't consider them just lower priority, I would consider them characters that don't deserve to be playable in the first place and don't fit in (even as DLC). I don't think they would have priority in the first place even if there were 60 slots.

People may want to play as Dr. Mario and Pichu, and that's perfectly fine. But I'm sure a majority of people would prefer that alternate variations of existing characters to be alternate costumes. (Like what I mentioned before)
Are you saying people would prefer less characters over more characters??? Are alts that bad? Keep in mind I don't see completely different characters as something that should be DLC. I feel those completely different characters should either be available from the start or not at all. I feel DLC should be for planned/removed characters and alternate versions of existing characters. (And no I don't think Krystal & Andy will ever be planned characters, thus I don't think they'll be planned DLC either.)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Morbid...

Why you so mean lately?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Enough.

This thread could potentially delve deeper into a sea of **** because of some quarrelsome and disputatious argument between two strongly-opposed adamant forces. Don't try to start another such argument with Mr.SaturnGamer.
I'll try not to. :p Let's discuss a new topic, who do you prefer, Lip, Professor Layton, or Dr. Kawashima as the puzzle newcomer.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
We're having a simple disagreement on ideas. There's no real bickering or tension. Sorry to spoil your fun. (although it IS my job :shades:)
It's your Job to spoil fun? you monster....

Alright carry on with your pointless DLC thing, since there will probably be no DLC. (because sakurai is a perfectionist)

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Morbid...
Why you so mean lately?
He's not doing anything.

I'll try not to. :p Let's discuss a new topic, who do you prefer, Lip, Professor Layton, Dr. Kawashima, or Dr. Mario as the puzzle newcomer.

He's the best Puzzle character available, I don't see any other one getting in over him. (I'm talking about Tetris puzzles so don't say Little Mac)

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
New Subject

Lets say a certain 3rd party company gets 2 character slots. Who would you want the company to be, and which 2 characters would they be? It would most likely be Sega, Konami or Capcom, maybe even Namco.

Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom