• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Plus, Techno Blast kinda sucks. All of the options are pretty much downgraded versions of better moves. Plus, any one other than Normal requires an item, taking up valuable item space.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
This thread... I think Genesect is plausible. I think he has higher odds than Zoroark at this point, but pales in comparison to the likes of Mewtwo. Genesect would be a Rep I'd be very shocked to see.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Actually, that's because he got grounded.
Mrs. Mew: "That's it, Mewster! You are GROUNDED! No more duking it out with your friends!"

Mewtwo: "Aw, But, MOOOOM! It's the newest Smash Title! It only comes around every 7 yeeeears!"

Mrs. Mew: "You should have thought of that before you bullied all those Pokemon and turned that human into stone!"

Mewtwo: "You're so not cool!"

Mrs. Mew: "It's not my job to be cool, now go to your room!"

Mewtwo: "Ugh, I wish you weren't my mom!"

Bajef8

Smash Ace
There's no big reason as to why Jigglypuff should stay, especially if he has Sylveon to represent the fairy types.

Sylveon is not getting in. Sorry Hotfeet.

And I don't see how Starfy has a huge shot at all.

And Lucario and Jiggs are the most likely to be cut within the Poke-reps.

And Original 12 has weight and is a good argument when we are at game 4 in the series.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Does anybody else get the vibe that we're going to get another character soon? I have this unshakable feeling that we're very close to another one.

Probably just me. Also, first comment from my Wii U!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You and the other dozen or so naive sheep.
Not naive, but probably too hopeful. It's highly improbable that we'll get one so soon, but I just can't help but have the feeling we could get another one.

Damn it I love getting new info on this game. GIVE ME MOAR!11!1

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I see one coming...

In about a month or so....

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Does anybody else get the vibe that we're going to get another character soon? I have this unshakable feeling that we're very close to another one.

Probably just me. Also, first comment from my Wii U!

Hopefully, but my feeling tells me we're getting more veteran pictures, and escpecially more promotional Olimar/Villager pics.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Slightly new Assist Trophy Roster Update:

View attachment 1629

I already explained why he does. And yeah, Sylveon only has a chance if JigglyPuff is removed, which may not happen.
Shouldn't Genesect be a pokeball pokemon, ya know...since he's a pokemon?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Shouldn't Genesect be a pokeball pokemon, ya know...since he's a pokemon?
I just figured he played a bigger role. I believe there was a Pokemon planned as an assist trophy in brawl, don't remember which one. Can you catch Genesect without a special ball?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just figured he played a bigger role. I believe there was a Pokemon planned as an assist trophy in brawl, don't remember which one. Can you catch Genesect without a special ball?
There was no pokemon planned to be an assist trophy. Where did you get that idea?

Genesect is no more special than any other legendary, you can catch him in any ball if you ever got the chance to fight a wild one.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Really I hope we get certain characters so I can rest easy with them. Ridley, K.Rool, Falco, Ike, etc... I just want the satisfaction of knowing they're in the game.

RIGHT NOW

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I heard Gardevoir was once planned to be an Assist Trophy as seen in some early fight scene, though it was mostly to promote the Assist Trophies themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom