• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
OMG, did you guys see the one where nicole rode fino in a trot without any stirrups? Those two are crazy...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Me neither.

Jane, it was a sarcastic remark, since, ya know, god doesn't exist...

/not arguing this.

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
this is an addition of one to my post count nearing one thousand in which i am in need of various ideas from the people of the olimar nation which will aid my quest to find the perfect thing to post after many months of the addition of one to the total number of additions to this online forum.

+1

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yeah I ****ed up my 2k post.

I'll make my 2012, my next one, epic it'll be about the end of the world via olimar if I remember.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Better taste than Dajay.
Gaw, callin him out.

I wonder how wet turaz's socks would get if I logged onto his account and stole his 2012 post.

Squid, I beat turaz with some random yugioh cards that his brother had (got out a blue eyes shining, if anyone knows what that means). His socks were so wet, and when I informed him of his wet socks, he told me that I should never say it again, even though you asked me to spread it. His had wet socks about wet socks. I wonder what it feels like to be wearing two pairs of wet socks at once...

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
Gaw, callin him out.

I wonder how wet turaz's socks would get if I logged onto his account and stole his 2012 post.

Squid, I beat turaz with some random yugioh cards that his brother had (got out a blue eyes shining, if anyone knows what that means). His socks were so wet, and when I informed him of his wet socks, he told me that I should never say it again, even though you asked me to spread it. His had wet socks about wet socks. I wonder what it feels like to be wearing two pairs of wet socks at once...
"u mad? got wet socks?"

NNID
Tofer_Magicant

Those wet socks.

Top Bottom