• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
Gaw, callin him out.

I wonder how wet turaz's socks would get if I logged onto his account and stole his 2012 post.

Squid, I beat turaz with some random yugioh cards that his brother had (got out a blue eyes shining, if anyone knows what that means). His socks were so wet, and when I informed him of his wet socks, he told me that I should never say it again, even though you asked me to spread it. His had wet socks about wet socks. I wonder what it feels like to be wearing two pairs of wet socks at once...
Leave the socks alone or I'll fluff your boner..

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vocal, don't quote things like that.

Those of us who have Dajay on our ignore list don't want to see it. :[

I kid. ;p

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
SOOOO Ready to go home and league

although I've been playing with some horrible teams lately...and Mundo Mid lane is SOOOO freaking gay.

that was that first champion I couldnt Kill midlane because he had too much health. and he farms like a beast.

also

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=100260

Mundo mid lane is a waste; be thankful they didn't send someone else, though it might not make too much difference at your current summoner level.
Vocal, don't quote things like that.

Those of us who have Dajay on our ignore list don't want to see it. :[

I kid. ;p

Oh, my bad :(

*plans to quote everything Dajay says from now on :awesome:*

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I actually wish to not see you at a tournament again also...just throwing it out there

and umm....vocal Idk if that was a backhanded insult or what (about the summoner thing)

but I have never lost a lane to anyone if I Solo'd it except for that Mundo
Vlad
Another Annie
Pantheon
Morgana
Veigar

all get F**ked by this annie....I used them brawl skills yesterday on this vlad

Stun tibbs drop -> ignite -> flamthrower -> read backroll (i started walking forward (was pretty much pass him when he got out of stun and he did that one move that makes him invisible but has that red ring) -> fireball (as soon as he resurfaced...GG)

My Katarina sucks now though.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I actually wish to not see you at a tournament again also...just throwing it out there

and umm....vocal Idk if that was a backhanded insult or what (about the summoner thing)

but I have never lost a lane to anyone if I Solo'd it except for that Mundo
Vlad
Another Annie
Pantheon
Morgana
Veigar

all get F**ked by this annie....I used them brawl skills yesterday on this vlad

Stun tibbs drop -> ignite -> flamthrower -> read backroll (i started walking forward (was pretty much pass him when he got out of stun and he did that one move that makes him invisible but has that red ring) -> fireball (as soon as he resurfaced...GG)

My Katarina sucks now though.
Lol no, I didn't mean that against you or as a bad thing at all. At higher levels, you need to send a carry (Ashe, Sivir), an ap carry (Annie, Kass), or a strong denier (Panth, Kat) to mid in order to use it to its fullest potential - you need them farmed so they can carry and you need the other mid forced out, and killed in an optimal situation. However, at low-ish levels not everyone has learned how the game works best or how to play against everyone, so while sending a Mundo to mid at Lv30 might lead to not having enough firepower once team fights start, it might work well at lower levels where the structure of the game isn't quite as solid yet.

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
Top Bottom