• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
im gonna go ahead and say that im naming mine afrobull when i catch one.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I hope "Black Dynamite" isn't too long for a nickname.

EDIT: By the way, I have enough "Pumpkin Spice" and "Strawberry Patch" air fresheners to last for the next 14 months.
This year is now the year of the Pumpkinberries.

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
I do not see a Olimar guide so what do his B moves do? (New to Brawl)
Let's see if I do this right:

B -> Pluck pikmin, can have up to 6 and they all come out at a different frame depending on level.

Side b-> Throw pikmin. The range of each pikmin varies with color, as well as damage per tick when the latch. Purples have fewest range, but they hit an opponent rather than latching on to them.

Down b-> Whistle, reorganizes your pikmin by calling them back to you, also changes their arrangement on your line (starts as red yellow blue white purple and follows that pattern, moving a different color up each whistle). Also produces invisibility frames for a fairly useful amount of time.

Up b-> pikmin tether, all pikmin get on a cute little chain. Recovery. Hitbox at the tip. Good suprise attack.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

B -> Pluck pikmin, can have up to 6 and they all come out at a different frame depending on level.

Side b-> Throw pikmin. The range of each pikmin varies with color, as well as damage per tick when the latch. Purples have fewest range, but they hit an opponent rather than latching on to them.

Down b-> Whistle, reorganizes your pikmin by calling them back to you, also changes their arrangement on your line (starts as red yellow blue white purple and follows that pattern, moving a different color up each whistle). Also produces invisibility frames for a fairly useful amount of time.

Up b-> utility belt, all pikmin turn into a utility belt. Recovery. Hitbox at the tip. Good suprise attack.
fixed that for ya.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Slain was right for the most part, except Down B doesn't give invisibility; it gives super armor, meaning that Olimar will take damage but will not take knockback, and he has 14 frames of this

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

Up b-> pikmin tether, all pikmin get on a cute little chain. Recovery. Hitbox at the tip. Good suprise attack.

Some things that weren't mentioned.

B -> The colors you pluck are also affected by the terrain.

SideB -> Damage for RBY is 2% per hit, Whites 6% per hit, and I believe purples do 6% with their single hit.
Purples toss can also combo into certain moves (like Fair).

DownB -> Whistle can be bounced or "B-reversed" to sharply change your momentum. Like Vocal said, it's supposed to be "Super Armor". ^^;

UpB - Can go through solid objects (like the tree on PS2), can't latch on to the ledge if someone's on it (which is why we're said to have a bad recovery)

Good job though, Slain.

EDIT:
Holy ****, that CD stuff was incredible.
I wonder if he could do that with bread or fish.

Top Bottom