• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ohhh, so THAT'S where he went.
He really doesn't look happy in any of those pictures.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Especially when your socks are dry... while you ride them jet skis.
Man you just can't help but have dry socks while you on the jet skis
Bros, you're doing it all wrong. Socks get inevitably wet when riding jetskis, because your feet get wet. That's why you take your socks off and wear watershoes. That way, it is physically impossible to get them wet. Ya Know, cause you aren't wearing any.

Dnyce

Smash Master
This'll be my last post in this thread until the title changes.

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:
L seriously, this title is ****ing gay

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
This'll be my last post in this thread until the title changes.

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:
L seriously, this title is ****ing gay
Why ya socks wet bro??

i must say, i agree with dnyce's invisitext. the way the title reads seems super gay.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yeah idk how much longer I'ma be subscribed to this thread.

It's too peach mainish/ large quantities of dajay

Dnyce

Smash Master
i mean, not really. he just has hitboxes on pikminless moves.
Was that officially added? I never tried it out... I was too busy playing games where I took 30% and dealt 422% in a b- teams event.
Won lots of MMs in 1v1s too =D

His forward smash doesn't just go out longer and stay in the air longer (like in previous versions) but now it goes up slightly too. It anti air's like a mofo, there wasn't a single char I had problems with.

His run speed is like ****in sonic too. :awesome:

Also figured out that no matter where the pikmin is, if it's next in line it WILL smash. Add that with infinite pikmin pluck, you can pluck 6 pikmin and then input a smash, and that smash will start in the air where the pikmin was. Even better, FF an aerial pikmin pluck for the most ******** desyncs you will ever witness, lmfao

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no, still backroom.

are you talking about the current public release olimar? or the videos youve seen?

ill have to let everyone know that some people like olimar the way he is, apparently.

also:

Dnyce

Smash Master
are you talking about the current public release olimar? or the videos youve seen?
edit the previous post with more broken tactics ;o

Yeah, most recent version. And I was doing it myself, I don't watch many brawl vids anymore (though project M is entertaining from time to time).

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ok, yeah, well i thought you were commenting on the new stuff. no one ive talked to can remember what 1.6 (the current release) olimar is. what can he do, again?

Dnyce

Smash Master
ok, yeah, well i thought you were commenting on the new stuff. no one ive talked to can remember what 1.6 (the current release) olimar is. what can he do, again?
I've never seen a list of what all Olimar can do... or a list of what all the characters changes are in general. Idc about the johns people say "oh well there's an *** load of changes so it would be stupid to list them all" ... when you're trying to break every character in the game and people don't know what makes them broken... what's the point? lol

I don't keep up with the game, but I might now that olimar is the boss nyguh. Also, I noticed that you can't aerial dodge when hitstun is done until you use a move... it's pretty amazing be able to whistle instead of trying and beat out someone's aerials like everyone else has to. hahahaha

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

I've never seen a list of what all Olimar can do... or a list of what all the characters changes are in general. Idc about the johns people say "oh well there's an *** load of changes so it would be stupid to list them all" ... when you're trying to break every character in the game and people don't know what makes them broken... what's the point? lol

I don't keep up with the game, but I might now that olimar is the boss nyguh. Also, I noticed that you can't aerial dodge when hitstun is done until you use a move... it's pretty amazing be able to whistle instead of trying and beat out someone's aerials like everyone else has to. hahahaha
yeah, we dont have lists, which is part of the reason we dont remember what he does.

i was more asking what you know that he does, besides what youve already said.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Is there like a thread, that have players discussing how to advance in olimar or do those not exist?
I feel like there would be but all of the productive people are kind of on a boards hiatus. I can't play Brawl. RB doesn't come around much, same for Dabuz. Clove is in and out. Hilt's here but one man cannot a metagame advance

Dnyce

Smash Master
yeah, we dont have lists, which is part of the reason we dont remember what he does.

i was more asking what you know that he does, besides what youve already said.

They still haven't fixed that glitch where if he tethers the ledge, and then tries to upB again w/o landing on the stage or being hit, he just goes into helpless falling.

As a bonus though.... he's floaty enough that if he upB's when someone is grabbing the ledge, it still spikes them and he can grab the edge. I did this at MAX distance where I wouldn't be able to make it back on stage with the upB and was somehow able to grab the ledge. I was like O_O

Pikmin pluck having a hitbox is the most hilarious thing ever. I would just breverse it back and forth and try to combo people with it, lolololol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
pikmin pluck is the best gimp ever. just jump off, and fall with them while you pluck, then jump back up and upb with the rediculous range.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I feel like there would be but all of the productive people are kind of on a boards hiatus. I can't play Brawl. RB doesn't come around much, same for Dabuz. Clove is in and out. Hilt's here but one man cannot a metagame advance
I'm here all the time, I just don't say anything unless I actually have something to contribute.

I am going to be working on something of my own soon (when the rush from school starting again wears down a little).

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Wellsir, it does seem that carbonated beverages have destroyed my sleep schedule once again.

Dnyce

Smash Master

ohai?

Top Bottom