• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
whoever that guy is, he doesnt even come close to comparing to BANG SHISHIGAMI

so i decided to check out dajay's post, just to see what i was missing, and was immediately met with happiness. happy that i dont ever have to read his posts.

Very kawaii~! ;3
goddammit, dajay...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
About that...

I'm quitting, guys.
Nice one
Hahaha, LoL isn't the reason, it just made it a bit easier, I guess.
Wait, you are joking, right?
Haha, I can still look over your matches and give advice. I'm not leaving swf, I'm just not going to be going to tournaments or working to develop Olimar's metagame. I'm still going to be here, though. Love the Olimar boards too much to leave.
You...you mean it

:o

:urg:

:c

But you can't quit :(

I think I'm gonna go slip into a depression now, good night all

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I know it's depressing but Hilt said he isn't leaving, just quitting the game.
Even if he does, we'll see him again when SSB4 comes out. ^_^;
I was flipping out when I heard, too.

We're just going to have to gather data and such on our own.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Why are you *****es sad? Your Smash communities will still be up and running without Hilt. Hilt and Crash were the reason Louisville Smash even went anywhere. Without them, Louisville Smash is flatlining. Now it's just me and Zephil, without cars or a semi-reliable way to tournaments.

Brb cutting wrists with :metaknight: FTilt.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
tofer, don't be abusive.

Oreo, are you implying that we SHOULDN'T be upset or are you just implying that you have a better reason to be upset than we do?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
wow...hilt gone...the only person I Really talk to here is vocal now...and squid...and ther eis more annoying people here than anything...I'll come back when hilt comes back.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
wow...hilt gone...the only person I Really talk to here is vocal now...and squid...and ther eis more annoying people here than anything...I'll come back when hilt comes back.
No, you misunderstand; he's staying here at the boards but leaving competitive smash. It's still pretty sad though :(

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I read it but I mean. I'd rather just catch him on LoL then to sit her and be annyoed by Dajayman and Blissard (Dayjayman is like 90% of it)

Jane

Smash Hero
i dont love you or hate you. i just dont mind you, and think its funny how everyone hates you. but yeah youre cool with me buddy

...just dont go back to your old ways. (of spamming endlessly)

Turazrok

Smash Master
My avatar is chinese art of ezreal.

BSL's is Bang Shishigami of Blazblue.

I don't see the relation.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
All you have to do is go to your User CP, to the left there's a column of lots of control options. Under "Settings & Options" group, there will be an "Edit ignore list" button.

Have fun! <3

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm implying that I have a better reason. You have no idea how many amazing roadtrips and awesome moments I'm not going to have because Hilt and Crash don't play anymore.
Ah, that's understandable then. You have more direct exposure to him, so it affects you differently.
I was going to RAGE because I thought you were implying that we have no reason to be upset.

And Slain, you're fine. I wouldn't worry about being ignored unless you're acting like a massive douche.
D'ohoho, see what I did there?
:awesome:

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
Ah, that's understandable then. You have more direct exposure to him, so it affects you differently.
I was going to RAGE because I thought you were implying that we have no reason to be upset.

And Slain, you're fine. I wouldn't worry about being ignored unless you're acting like a massive douche.
D'ohoho, see what I did there?
:awesome:
Ohohohohohohoh

I see what you did there! :awesome:

But will anyone else O:

+1 in Hilt's honor

Top Bottom