• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Wait until you get to Kohta/Lucy's backstories.
Train scene'll probably be pretty WTF if you cried at the other parts.

Not gonna spoil anything, but you'll definitely be upset at the ending, too.

Malcolm.O

Smash Cadet
Hey, Just thought i should post here, I went to Vc9 got 33'd out of 55 with him (I have only played this game for a month so Im still learning)

Just thought i should introduce myself

And, Im trying to find how to do the OOS upsmash with oli with Tap Jump off and i Can't find a guide could anyone point me to one or just tell me how to do it ?

Dnyce

Smash Master
And, Im trying to find how to do the OOS upsmash with oli with Tap Jump off and i Can't find a guide could anyone point me to one or just tell me how to do it ?
First shield

Then hit jump

Then do an upsmash

Congratulations, you have just performed an upsmash oos.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Or:

1. Shield.
2. Tilt shield upward.
3. Roll your thumb from the jump button to the Attack button (for me, it's X to A)

You have to get used to the timing, but it gets easier with time.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
What Clover said. The tilting up of your shield is really important and makes it really simple. You don't have to hit up and A at the same time, like you normally would for a smash, just tilt it up and hit jump and then A immediately after..

Malcolm.O

Smash Cadet
What Clover said. The tilting up of your shield is really important and makes it really simple. You don't have to hit up and A at the same time, like you normally would for a smash, just tilt it up and hit jump and then A immediately after..
okay,ty

I also have some more questions

I know how to Whistle Bounce
Whistle Armor
Pivot Grab
Currently practicings the OOS
Is there any other AT's that I must know ?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
There aren't any other ATs that you must know, or that are really important to playing Olimar. But instant return is one of Olimar's best ATs, although it's a bit difficult to do (don't expect an easy explanation from anyone, lol). Other Pseudo ATs are Rosa Parks (sending a pikmin to the back of the bus line), Tarzan (swinging under the stage like a bad ***) and uhh... I think that's it, lol.

Denti

Smash Master
instant recover was difficult for me to learn. You have to understand what situations it will actually work in before you can apply it. but that rosa parks things is legit! focus on that

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
How to make a unicorn Pinata!

Step 1:
Put newspaper down where you are going to be working. This will make for a quick clean-up.

Step 2: Blow up both balloons. Attach the round balloon (green in picture) to the narrow end of the large balloon (red in picture) with masking tape. Cut a piece of poster board and form a tube for the neck. Cut it so that it fits nicely and tape it under the large balloon as shown in picture. Cut a narrow triangle of poster board and roll it into a cone shape for the horn. Tape in place as shown. Cut out ear shapes and tape in appropriate place.

Step 3: Now you are going to papier mache the unicorn. There are several types of glue you can use. I like to keep it simple and use what I have.Fill a bowl with water and add flour until a paste is formed.

Step 4: Tear newspaper into strips about a foot long and 1 to 1 1/2 inches wide. Dip each strip into paste mixture and squeegee off excess between fingers. Place on balloons. Continue in this manner until the entire structure is covered in one layer of wet newspapers.

Step 5:
Place your creation on a bowl to dry. This will take a day or more. Once it is completely dry, repeat step 4, putting on another layer of newspapers.

Step 6: You can add more layers if desired, but too many layers makes it very hard to break! I think 2-3 layers is about right.Once the pinata is completely dry for the last time, cut a wire coat hanger to form a loop for hanging your pinata. Determine where a good point is for putting the loop, probably behind the ears in the middle of the head.

Step 7: Cut a flap on the back of the neck and fill the pinata with candy. With the flap open, poke the ends of the coat hanger wires through the pinata and bend to the side with pliers. You can make a washer out of a small plastic (about the size of a small margarine tub) lid to keep the wires from pulling back out. Bend the wires to the sides with pliers. Tape the flap closed with masking tape.

Step 8: Paint the entire unicorn white, and the horn gold and allow to dry. Mix some water and craft glue together and paint the glue up and down the horn, then apply glitter. Allow to dry.

Step 9: Glue on the eyes and nostrils and make hair by cutting narrow strips of white paper and curling them with scissors they way you curl curling ribbon (run the strip of paper between your thumb and the edge of the scissor). Glue the curls on as desired. You're done!

Jane

Smash Hero
oh, and @malcolm, the way i do it is (while shielding) UP+A. however, you have to press up slightly before you press A. play around with it a little and you'll see what i mean. because if you press them at the exact same time you'll shieldgrab instead.

you can also do how slain said, up+cstick up, but i prefer the up+A method.

Blissard

Smash Lord
You were around when he had the lickylicky sig?
I've been annoying you guys with my creepiness for almost half a year now :bee:

Lol @ the Unicorn Pinata interrupting the stream of Olimar posts, but it's nice to see some new Olimains.

Edit: Just lost the game.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Just finished Zero : Gate of Beginning by Im Dal Young.

It has a sequel, but that's not been updated in half a year.

Which is upsetting cuz I wanna know what happened.

And there's two series with the name which makes me wut.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Someone give me a very cheery anime that actually has substance in it's story, after finishing Elfen Lied (on episode 13 atm), im REALLY going to need something happy after seeing
****ing lucy killing the main guy's sister and family on the train in front of him (in the flashback), and the way the main guy treated his family right before they died makes it seem even more depressing

@vocal: NO, you don't want to play brawl competitively with olimar, you want to use MK :3

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dabuz, since we're buddies, I'll help you out.

Dragon Ball Z.
Cheery anime, as in, very very uplifting and happy. DBZ is just funny because its stupid sometimes, waaaaay to serious for me atm. If anyone has seen omamari himari, something like that would be sexy

Top Bottom