• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R EVENT VI: Goku has the 5 pieces of Exodia! 4/4/09!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
m2k i'll pay you to team with me in regular doubles if u don't have one. XD

u know were cool. We've known each other since 05 lol.

I need a doubles partner badly. Not low tier doubles. Regular.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dapuffsters got this tourney!

Go ToS!

id team if i was there
but i wont lol

everyone come to the tourney in philly on sunday

PRiDE

Smash Lord
There is going to be low tier doubles as well as low tier singles?!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Yup, I already took Blue tho. Me and him are teaming =P
lmao , yeah okay. I had JUST got back into the scene at Inuis low tier tourn with weeks of not having played.. Now that I am back in full force, you all are going dowwwwwwwwnnnnn.

And Blue and I are garbage teammates anyway so I wouldn't of had asked him.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol i remember when someone said that you will be back.. i owe that person 2$

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shadow, if you havent noticed im not inui. we hold the cheapest events in nj and inui is the only who holds doubles for 10 per player so far. dont like it, dont come
TerraBite used to be $15 per team, and I'm damn sure every other gamestore event besides Gaming World was at least $10 per player in teams, and every single major tournament is that amount.

My tournaments aren't as cheap as yours, but you get what you pay for.

Mew2King said:
wow did inui just ditch me for low tier teams? team with me *** im smart i can't be that bad
I can't ditch you if we never planned to team for low tiers! :embarrass

You constantly say you only practice Meta Knight and never practice any "bad" characters besides Ike. Ike's not allowed because everyone is butthurt over you and I ****** them with him, but they're perfectly fine with the three good Sonic mains ****** everyone with that better character, lol.

Basically, you said you don't play other characters at all and actually said once you wouldn't enter low tiers without Ike allowed, so I said yes to Nick when he asked me to team.

I still <3 you and we'll be ****** teams at this and then at WHOBO. :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i think i cant come to this its like a 3 hour ride for me by P.T ;*( hopefully i can carpool.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
You constantly say you only practice Meta Knight and never practice any "bad" characters besides Ike. Ike's not allowed because everyone is butthurt over you and I ****** them with him, but they're perfectly fine with the three good Sonic mains ****** everyone with that better character, lol.
You forgot to mention that guy who plays Jigglypuff.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Sorry you guys, I tried to come but my aunt has a birthday party and she has cancer so it's not like I have a choice.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I forgot all about finding a team mate for regular doubles. I'm gonna ask orion later if he wants to team and if he's going but is anyone interested in case he says no? Preferably someone who uses a character that can kill.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I forgot all about finding a team mate for regular doubles. I'm gonna ask orion later if he wants to team and if he's going but is anyone interested in case he says no? Preferably someone who uses a character that can kill.
Is Luigi enough of a killing character?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I wish I was coming early enough for doubles :(
Ike's not allowed because everyone is butthurt over you and I ****** them with him, but they're perfectly fine with the three good Sonic mains ****** everyone with that better character, lol.
Nah, Ike is banned because he's not low tier.
Sorry you guys, I tried to come but my aunt has a birthday party and she has cancer so it's not like I have a choice.
****!! I wanted to **** a monkey this weekend. Next time.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
ook..? if anti isnt going, i need a partner. a good one. like pierce =D
Yo you wanna team with me i need a great partner,i use mk and wolf.oh and btw if u do wanna team get a secondary partner just incase because if my baseball game doesnt get canceled then i could only make singles,oh btw can i come right before singles to enter it.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ill pay anyone to drive me to this i live in somerset like 30 misn away if its on the way. darn diddy partner not only cant go now i dont got a teammate

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
so you want to team with me...Lulz

you also like low tier, I can play both (Mario, Falcon, and Sheik)
Yeah, I'd like to team with you if orion says no or if he isn't going. I won't be able to give you a more definite answer till I talk to him later at gamingworld. I'll post when I get home and let you know though, as long as you don't have any issues teaming with a sonic main in regular doubles.

I have a partner(snakeee) for low tiers already though. Sorry man

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm prlly just entering singles and low tier singles, as much as I love teams. But I am bringing a Wii.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I have no ride to this - someone get me a ride to lucas's =(

I hear Turbo is going to pick Atomsk up today. I know Turbo's number is 443-783-4795 but since I'm at college I can't tell him to pick me up. I'm along the way for Turbo, and Atomsk is like 45 min north of me, so hopefully someone can contact him soon so that I can come (I'll go straight to Inui's since him and Atomsk live very close by)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nah, Ike is banned because he's not low tier.
Ike is worse than Sonic and Pokemon Trainer and is very comparable to Jigglypuff. Those are the three best characters allowed (by far in the case of PT/Sonic).

Ike's low tier garbage. He's extremely limited and easy to kill and camp to death.

@Jason: You will be taken care of for sure.

Top Bottom