• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R EVENT VI: Goku has the 5 pieces of Exodia! 4/4/09!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Is the most annoying thing, I've ever had the unpleasure of watching. Honestly.
That means you cannot stand against Jigglypuff supreme power. Anyone else want to give the video to try to see if you are worthy of fighting against Jigglypuff?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Once again is anybody who is brining their wii's have the homebrew channel on them?

My texture hacks are too good and they must be seen and played with.

Dosn't anyone want to play with Captain Falcon Ness, Awesome Face Jigglypuff, the Joker Lucas, Galatic Knight, Mr. L, or Micky Mouse Lucario? I know I do.

And that was just a few of them.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Once again is anybody who is brining their wii's have the homebrew channel on them?

My texture hacks are too good and they must be seen and played with.

Dosn't anyone want to play with Captain Falcon Ness, Awesome Face Jigglypuff, the Joker Lucas, Galatic Knight, Mr. L, or Micky Mouse Lucario? I know I do.

And that was just a few of them.
If you have Shadow or Metal Sonic than I'm interested. If not, then your hacks are fail.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
If you have Shadow or Metal Sonic than I'm interested. If not, then your hacks are fail.
I have both Shadow and Metal Sonic. So I don't fail.

This is Captain Falcon Ness everyone, I made it myself. Ness just became that much cooler.

Here is the Tails I made too. It was a bit harder since you can't remove fox's headgear and eyes.

Don't forget about Stan from South Park! Yes I made this one too.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
hopefully the weather gets warmer =D

and jigglymaster show pics of ur shadow and tails texture hacks or others u think are cool. def friendly on that wii XD

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
hopefully the weather gets warmer =D

and jigglymaster show pics of ur shadow and tails texture hacks or others u think are cool. def friendly on that wii XD
Good point, I would also like to see Shadow as well as metal sonic.

Btw, Ness looks cool as Cfalc, Tails looks ok, and Stan just looks dumb.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I won't be able to make this, parents want me to go to some college BS for a college I don't even want to attend.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Lol coming to this

have a partner for both low tier doubles and doubles but he might be not able to come

Snakeee

Smash Master
Cfalc vs sonic again? LOL

Still need a low tier partner. Preferably someone who mains or uses a low tier char well.
I'll team with you for low tiers if you want....yeah I don't use a low tier in tourney but I have a pretty good Falcon plus general knowledge of the game is sometimes enough.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'll team with you for low tiers if you want....yeah I don't use a low tier in tourney but I have a pretty good Falcon plus general knowledge of the game is sometimes enough.
Ok, if it's cool with you it's fine with me. It's still a week away so if you change your mind I wouldn't hold it against you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk isn't going to this, so I need a partner for low tier doubles. Mew2King doesn't play anything lower than Ike. He's my partner for normal doubles, but he won't work out in low tiers unless he practices something else.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i cant believe sonic is allowed but not ike

sonic is better than ike

and sonic is not low tier at ALL
You **** with melee falcon. It's the same character. No practice needed.

Atomsk isn't going to this, so I need a partner for low tier doubles. Mew2King doesn't play anything lower than Ike. He's my partner for normal doubles, but he won't work out in low tiers unless he practices something else.
He ***** with melee falcon. It's the same character. No practice needed.

Top Bottom