• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Safara Donates To Negros Tyrant JoeST, FOW, Z ,K9, Kira, Silly Kyle $150 To Pot

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
besides we did low tiers last time. it wouldnt be fair to do it again to all the other people that dont want it sorry saf.

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
I'm down with Random Partner Doubles!!
Wait, is random partner doubles like... We all pay entry fees separately, then teams are generated randomly? That actually sounds... brilliant. I like it. 'Cept what if we have an odd number of entrants?

Saffy

Smash Ace
besides we did low tiers last time. it wouldnt be fair to do it again to all the other people that dont want it sorry saf.
We also did Project M at the last tournament. ;x....
Is that fair?
:salt:

btw I'm kidding about this but still... :[

Saffy

Smash Ace
The vote is 8-5 (Maybe 7-6) so far
Low Tier Doubles leading.. ^^
The Truth wants to vote for this, and PKbomba wants to change his vote for it.. I'm unsure about Tommy.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Regular Doubles will take all the hype from Low-Tier Doubles in my opinion, so we should just do Low-Tier Doubles again some other time.

I actually won't be entering whatever side-event is selected anyway so I suppose my opinion is invalid.

Saffy

Smash Ace
There is something I want to say but I will hold off on it for awhile as I don't want to come off as a *****.. ~.~

I am donating $150 now. To be honest everything I am donating adds up to $600+.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Yo, I'll donate some games and gift cards and stuff, too. I'll play some stream games and send people prizes if Ya'll think it's a good idea.

I figure I can do either that or make some Amazon accounts with money loaded and give the password out to people on the stream in order to increase stream viewership.

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
Thank god for regular doubles!!! low teir is boring.... does anyone know if my partner from NYTE is coming, what was his name? Goyf or something like that?? ahahaah i should team with him again XD

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Goyf is from NM.

NM expressed interest in coming, other than that no one from there has said anything.

Cassio

Smash Master
Socal carpool 99% confirmed. Tyrant, Mike, Rich, vato, and myself. We're leaving Friday night so we'll see everyone there!

Cassio

Smash Master
We'll be leaving probably around 5 or 6 in the afternoon on friday, Im not sure how long the drive will actually take since were likely to hit traffic, etc.

Also imo Saffy should have the side event she wants. I was reading through the thread and while I understand different people are putting work into this event, I dont quite understand the reasoning in denying a request important to someone who's sponsoring the event with $500-$600 and the reason there will be an OOS presence for this event, especially for something as minor as a side event for one tournament that can be played another time.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Are you guys wanting housing or you guys gunna be sleeping in your car lol call that number whenever you want to establish it and get an address for you to stay at.

RichBrown

Smash Master
In case you guys didn't already know I'm 100% confirmed

Accepting all MMs =)

Also since I'm coming out to see you guys, I would highly appreciate if you all did me the tiniest of favors in return: My band is currently in 5th place in a contest where we have a chance to make $25,000, and ALL I need from you guys is to vote for us here: http://www.landthebiggig.com/Detail?ucid=b1bc32c7-d29e-40da-8059-7cd9acee8334&page=1

Winning that contest will ensure my attendance at Sktar and probably Japan as well, so please just take a moment to do that! You can vote 5 times a day every day until June 3rd, I would sincerely appreciate the help! The voting is RIDICULOUSLY tight right now so every vote matters!!!

Doogi

Smash Rookie
We still need to be picked up at the station, Me, Joe, and Jose. 7am June 1st... I know its early but it was the only time I could do that day.

Top Bottom