• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City #4 Results Feb 20th

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Doubles

1: Little Rascals all Grown'd Up (Hax _ Jman) ($126.00)
2: Vanz + Gmoney (Vanz + Gmoney) ($63.00)
3: PC + Wes (Swift + Alukard) ($21.00)
4: Teczero + Eggm (Teczero + Eggm)
5: D1 + Heero (D1 + Heero)
5: HARDCOOOOORE! (Trademark + MIKE MONEY)
7: Are you a fan of teh BARE...wink (John + R00R)
7: Grillz + Tec9 (Grillz + Tec9)
9: Classic Old School **** (Crismas + Hoyo)
9: DJ + Chopz (DJ + Chopz)
9: RWR (CJ + HEAVY)
9: Nando + Chain-Ace (Nando + Chain-Ace)

Singles

1: Hax ($140.00)
2: Jman ($70.00)
3: Teczero aka Drunken ***** ($42.00)
4: Vanz (Starmie) ($28.00)
5: Swift
5: EGGM
7: G$
7: Mogwai
9: D1
9: Redfox
9: Mike Money
9: CopyCat
13: Just SExed
13: ZK
13: Nando
13: RP
17: CJ
17: Chain-Ace
17: Hoyo
17: Trademark
17: John
17: Muffins
17: Queso ( Njz Finest )
17: TAKASAN
25: Heero
25: HAB
25: Heavy
25: R00R

Bracket IMAGES :

Doubles

Singles

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
good **** hax.

good stuff everyone that was there, getting over a sinus infection, so i couldn't make this one. however, i'll beat the **** out of each and every one of you at no johns next week.

scientology

LLDL

Smash Hero
GOOOD tournament, I had mad fun and love the way it was run, efficiently. Shout outs coming.

D1

Banned via Administration
Tourney was SEX I had a blast! Shoutouts later when I get home. Full time Melee player f*ck Brawl! (Yeah I'm setting that fire and I ain't wearing a flame retardant vest either.)

AAAAAAAAAMNNN!!! HYPEST SET TEC0 VS JMAN and HAX VS EGGM!

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
Beast *** tourney i had all my favorite ppl there D1 i almost spanked that ***! XD good stuff dude. im pretty upset that i was playing like tit dirt tho.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Good **** my bro RedFox!!! You gotta beast more next time Brandon haha,

Good stuff to the rest of you fools too lol

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
HAX MYSTERIO JR. VS EGGM T OF HARLEM HEAT!
NO HOLDS BARRED IN A STEEL CAGE FOR A FUTURE TITLE SHOT

BAH GAWD
BAH GAWD

I'm really mad I missed this one, but my head was pounding and the exorcist was on so i had ghosts throwing chairs and **** in my house. chain, you owe me a set of falco dittos. so make it up to no johns next week.

D1

1: Hax ($140.00)-ZAMN ma d00 you beasted, keep it up and n*ggaz gonna put CF in top tier! LOL Get at your beast Ipod playlist!! Don't cut there hair etiher! <3

2: Jman ($70.00)-I'm tight I didn't see a Fox take first, but its aight tho you still came far after gettin knocked to losers. Good shiz! Happy C day LMAO!

3: Teczero aka Drunken ***** ($42.00)-Kim of the Haleys! You're made of fuxin **** you're like the only person I remembered having a good time playing consistent Brawl friendlies @ Anime Boston till late at night...now that thats over with...how bout we get some consistent late night Melee friendlies slugger ^_~? (No homo)

4: Vanz (Starmie) ($28.00)-Vanz

5: Swift-Dude you man-beasted this tourney like hell! Don't feel bad btw about how you played our match, its competitve play na'mean? If I ain't ready for it, that means I should quit! XD I'm a good sport...that just means next time I better bring the pain ma d00! <3

5: EGGM-Yoo ma d00 Doctor Robotnick! <3 You're def mad beast as well, as much I love watching your uber technical Fox, I can't lie to admit I miss your Falco from back then : (. We should play some friendlies sometime!

7: G$-Thanks for all the training!!! More is needed, but I can see I'm shaking off the old school one month at a time! Good looks on the tips and tricks! Also the ladies on the Manhattan streets never stop lookin sexy eh?

7: Mogwai-We never get to talk much, but I like your Falco!

9: D1-Repping that Old School style, with a new school flavor! The only Melee player DA has left, I'ma make sure you do better. The only way you get W's is by getting more L's. Keep on training ma d00!

9: Redfox-I can't lie our set was hella hype! I'm really happy I have this one special ability called "will to live" regardless of how bad it may seem sometimes my ability kicks in and allows me fight harder even when the game looks almost over. Good match, and you're really funny as hell to boot.

9: Mike Money-Did we meet? If so, sup?

9: CopyCat-Dude OLD SKOO! Mad hype to be sharing 9th place w/ ya bro! Keep up that Sheik! Woz would be proud!

13: Just SExed-You're mad chill, ggz bro!

13: ZK-Arf? I don't remember meetin ya sup?

13: Nando-Yooo my homeboyyyyy wasupz we should probably team one day! You're pretty **** nasty...and ggz in friendlies your CF is scary as hell.

13: RP-I dunno who you are....sup?

17: CJ-GGz bro nice CF! Keep playing!

17: Chain-Ace-I barely taked to ya, but I know you're cool anyway.

17: Hoyo-My training partner good shizzle today, keep playing and rep Queens to the fullest! I <3 ya like a brother mang! We should train more! Hit up that hacked Melee!

17: Trademark-Definitely mad cool pplz, too bad we didn't get to do friendlies, but its w/e. You still cool pplz!

17: John-Papaaaaaaaa Johnnnnnnn I'm mad hype you entered, and please don't feel down about losing, tourneys aren't always about winning...its just about the exp that you get dude...keep it up and you'll be hella beast. Trust and believe. It takes mad time and dedication na'mean son?!

17: Muffins-Your name is amazing. ****!

17: Queso ( Njz Finest )-I thought you were really THE NJzFinest I was lookin all over for him...ah well sup?

17: TAKASAN-You need to do more fighting and less camping with Doc, people know how to deal w/ pill spam better nowadays! Take lessons from DJ and OTG! They got mad tips!

25: Heero-Good shiz in teams yo it was a pelasure! 5th place?!! First time?!!! Who knew??!!

25: HAB-Always a pleasure to see. I wish you could play more up where you live, but at least you're here w/ us. Make the best outta your visit and train muthafugggaaaaaaaa! <3

25: Heavy-You need a new name! >: ( Heavy ain't cool for heavyset ppl, google some cool names, then enter the next Saffron k? <3

25: R00R-SALT! LMAO I still remember you saying that at the last fest we attended together, btw ggz in teams wow that was mad fun!!!

Shoutout to Crismas and Alex Strife for an amazing and well ran tourney as always.

BEST TO IN AMERICA!

_kSo_

Smash Master
17: Queso ( Njz Finest )-I thought you were really THE NJzFinest I was lookin all over for him...ah well sup?
hah wassup man, yea njzfinest is a good friend of mine and told me to use his tag for this tourney :laugh: I'm actually fairly new to the east coast and don't know a whole lotta people yet.

Hax - dayumm son falcon represent. good **** bro

Jman - next time u gotta power up beforehand ;)

Teczero - you suck stop being bad

Vanz - yooo good stufff makin dat money :laugh: friendlies at teczero's house were 222good

Swift - I think it was you who complimented my sig LOL someone else made it, but it's still pretty lolzworthy

EGGM - dude ur fox is beastttt see u at wednesday's smashfest

G$ - thanks for the noodles lol

Mogwai - yoo thanks for all the friendlies they really helped

Mike Money - thanks for the square! fox dittos were awesome

CopyCat - good tourney set man!

Chain-Ace - next time we gotta recorddd sonnn

John - good tourney set man!

Heero - dude teczero's house was fun stuff im glad i got to play you in the morning. practice that falcon matchup!

kSo - wow you are terrible at this game u shoulda gotten last but luckily you got a bye in losers. practice more you scrub.

sorry if i forgot ur name! I hope to play more of you in the future! good tourney guys

thanks for hosting Alex!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey everyone, I want you guys to know why I didn't play every single one of you is because I was in extreme pain having a stinger in my back, i wanted to leave before doubles but I couldn't let my partner down. My falco was at liek 60% the pain was so bad. You probably noticed I was sitting in the computer chair quietly for like an hour, a couple of you asked me what's wrong I appreciate it. Yeah I wasn't up to speed, next time i'll be fine and be more lively and play more :)

1: Hax - Good **** man
2: Jman - You've knocked me out of winners past tournaments in a row :( I'll just have to learn that mango falco.
3: Teczero aka Drunken ***** ($42.00) -
4: Vanz (Starmie) ($28.00)
5: Swift - Good games man,
5: EGGM - Happy Birthday man, this guy is taking first at the next one
7: G$ - LOL You should apply for professional commentator
7: Mogwai - We didn't get to falco ditto
9: D1 - Funny stuff in GF
9: Redfox - I'm definitely gonna try to go to Elizabeth
9: Mike Money - Yo your fox is mad beast, you know how to pressure we need to play again.
9: CopyCat - Yo I never talked to you, next time
13: Just SExed - Man we need to play again,
13: ZK - Good games, lol you out placed me eitherway
13: Nando - # 1 Captain Falcon
13: RP - Never talked, next time though
17: CJ - Never talked, next time though
17: Chain-Ace - You poor poor thing :(
17: Hoyo -
17: Trademark -
17: John -
17: Muffins
17: Queso ( Njz Finest ) You sly dog
17: TAKASAN
25: Heero
25: HAB - Lol I'm going to fight the loser of this match
25: Heavy -
25: R00R

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I had a lot of fun at this =3.

Thanks to everyone who came over my house so last minute to play melee friendlies like all night, it was a blast. Next time I'll try to post it ahead of time haha.

Jesus I had a lot fun in our sets you're still a person I feel like you're on a completely different level than I'm on :urg: I'll get there though.... hopefully :laugh:

Aziz sorry I let you **** me so easily haha, next time I'll give you a better fight promise ;)

And Thanks Crismas for hosting and buying me coffee :laugh:

Shoutouts later I'm so tired >_<

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
lmao Kso, you actually did use my tag :)

<3 <3 <3

Looks like you guys had fun, good ****.
Ahhh, one of these days I'll actually enter a East Coast tourney >.>

D1, good to see you're back in Melee. There's like.... no more Haitian smashers haha, we're the only 2 who still touch this game I think. Lordknight keeps playing weird fighters xD.

Anyways, did people record videos at this tourney???

D1

lmao Kso, you actually did use my tag :)

<3 <3 <3

Looks like you guys had fun, good ****.
Ahhh, one of these days I'll actually enter a East Coast tourney >.>

D1, good to see you're back in Melee. There's like.... no more Haitian smashers haha, we're the only 2 who still touch this game I think. Lordknight keeps playing weird fighters xD.

Anyways, did people record videos at this tourney???
Thanks Faf <3!

I def play weird fighters as well XD! I sometimes see LK @ BB tourrneys, he's hella beast at 'em so I wouldn't blame him for playing. Vanz btw did record vids!

Oh yeah it was amazing seeing Chopz @ this as well!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts!

1: Hax ($140.00) - **** you Aziz. <333 good stuff beating Jesus dude, impressive stuff.

2: Jman ($70.00) - You're a ****** Jesus. <333 good set I loved it btw. I really hope I run into you late in tourney again. I want another shot at beating you *shakes fist*

3: Teczero ($42.00) - God you suck go study and stop being on the boards.

4: Vanz (Starmie) ($28.00) - =3 We need to start teaming again. I mean... yea :). Now our double peach would like... omg.... and peach ditto me more. Stuff was probably the most intense peach dittos I've ever played in my life <33333

5: Swift - O___o at beating Jesus dude. I was so relieved when you switched off to Marth... Confused me though *shrugs* good matches at this =D.

5: EGGM - Thanks for teaming with me! You're still a monster play me in Newark!

7: G$ - Random chinese food then playing YL dittos? :confused: haha sooo random raaaaaaaaaape

7: Mogwai - Good matches. You gave me a really good excuse to use peach R2 so I'm glad you let me go peach =3. We should play more :(

9: D1 - D1! we need to play more. Practice with me and Crismas sometime it'd be so ****!

9: Redfox - Elizabeth is pretty close so yea, we gotta play sometime man =D.

17: Queso ( Njz Finest ) - Drop the sandbags and **** people bro. So I can beat you in winners semis =D

25: Heero - =D thanks for chillin at my place house. Don't try to throw a hungry deserted m2k at me :mad:

25: HAB - I was sooooo angry haahhaha... seriously though... mad angry hehe. Sorry if I was >_> at random points of our random trip to DD.

Alex - Good job on brackets as usual. **** ended maaaaad early haha.

Crismas - Thanks for hosting and well.. buying me coffee <333. Pretty good decision making skills too IMO :). Next time enter! You'd do good :mad:... and well we gotta hang out sometime haha =D

Everyone else... I didn't really see :(.

And I coulda sworn I saw Emily at this...... But she vanished at some point ..... good games Emily =D

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm not gonna lie. I didn't actually pay $10 to enter singles. I paid $10 so that my name would show up on the results and dudes wouldn't forget to shout me out anymore. N*ggas are mad lazy and use the results as their only memory of who was there, somehow blocking out the memory of the sexiest guy there.

Of course I had assumed this would be bigger than it was. Oh well. Maybe I'll save my next singles entry until a major international tourney.

Shoutsies later. Just got back to CT.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hey everyone, thanks for coming! I was anticipating a larger turnout so I apologize to those who may have been expecting the same, sorry T_T. Either way I hope everyone had fun.

Time for shoutouts!

Hoyo - My bud, I'm so glad you could make it. It totally made my day to see you there first thing when I got to the venue. I had fun in teams and playing friendlies, just like old times.

Taka - Thanks for coming :) I hope you had fun, looked like you were after the morning was over.

Haley - You did well, so shush up you :) I'll prlly enter if I stop sucking.

Jaden - GG's per usual, raperape =]

G$ - Glad you could stay the whole time, hilariousssssssss DIP team matches with D1/Taka and Hax :laugh:

Emily - Thanks for coming, you're the best for being dedicated as heck since you had to go out afterward. <3

Trademark/Mike$ - GG's on the team matches =]

D1/HEERO - Also GG's on the team matches =] keep up the dedication on Melee Jose!

Alu/Jman/Hax/DJ/Chopz/NYU Peeps - Thanks for making it NYC!

Mogwai - Thanks for coming as well!

Eggm - Thanks of course for bringing TV's per usual and coming!

HAB - So glad you could make it. I gotta help you get to Saffron's all the time, we should talk on aim :O fun Link/M2 friendlies!!!

Kso - Sheikkkkkkk, and nice to meet you!

Swift - Thanks for being coming as well =)

Thanks to all the new pplz who came by (the kids from Elizabeth) :bee:

Johnathan - ilu<3 you run tournies so dang fast :laugh:

<3

We're gonna plan another Saffron on March so ya, just a heads up. I WANT THE TURNOUT TO BE 40+ so let's all make it happen!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
1: Hax - Good job! Your Falcon never ceases to amaze me. Mad fun getting Chinese food too.
2: Jman - Nice talking to you at the tournament.
3: Teczero - Mad fun at your house the night before. But, but, but... I don't want him D:
4: Vanz - Still by far the nicest person I know in Smash in general. Thank you for always playing me and helping me improve.
5: EGGM - You suck, go die :[
7: Mogwai - Pikachu dittos were mad fun. You ***** me in tourney though. GGs
9: D1 - Thanks for randomly teaming with me. It was mad fun, that 5th place made me feel like I'm not a total scrub.
17: CJ - GGs. Mad fun playing your CF.
17: Queso - Lol I will learn the CF MU, just you wait!
25: Heero - ****ing scrub

Emily - Lol we by far have some of the weirdest conversations in person. Nice seeing you again :]
Cris - Always nice seeing you. It's a shame we didn't play 1v1's
Alex - Still the best TO everrrrrrr :D

If I forgot anyone, sorry!
Had mad fun, can't wait for the next one :D

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
gg's guyz

vanz has officially made me quit rainbow cruise. no need to fear me picking it anymore. Alukard/Vanz's combined effort has made quit cruise for good.

**** good **** tec0. I was drained a bit from the dittos with jesus and i felt like you were adapting too fast so i played the....."I need to 0-death/gimp you or lose" game. I was happy that I 0-death'd you once at least. there was one gimp that I HAD holy crap I wanted to cry when i missed it.

jesus Ima do my best wit ur controller only cuz its european pearl which has ben discontinued and cuz us foxes have to look out for each other.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
HI hihihi

Super fun tournament! Lol, yeah I was only there for 2 or 3 hours then I had to DIP. I had the Super Smash Bros craving, ya know? I just had to play!

I really only played with like three people .....

Tec0 - yo man, I gotta get in on that Sheik training! You're like a computer, I played a set with you and you gave me like a full analysis of my play style!
HAB - Please come back to NY! I really need more people to girl talk with ;D
Heero - sup man, we really didn't talk much...
Swift - always a pleasure, but we didn't really talk much either....
VanZ - yes, I am an Asian princess. Thank you.
Dude from CT - good games! that was really fun, I love getting that Falcon practice!

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Sucks that I showed up late wanted to play more friendlies before entering the tourney :[

G$-good **** on directions

Vanz-My roy was sandbagging hard :p lol gg
When are we gunna play more?

Swift-Should picked a neutral

Tec0- Why did I have to face you first round with no warmups?

Top Bottom