• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I lol'd at the wavedash. I almost thought you recorded him drunk...
Unfortunately it was late and I had to go so .................. no drunk tec0 for my subscribers ;[ lol jpjp but anyways good luck with Saffron! I wish I could come, but i'm just a brawl head that dreams of being in the melee scene but has no techskill ;[ lol so ya have fun.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately it was late and I had to go so .................. no drunk tec0 for my subscribers ;[ lol jpjp but anyways good luck with Saffron! I wish I could come, but i'm just a brawl head that dreams of being in the melee scene but has no techskill ;[ lol so ya have fun.
tech skill is overrated. just play like azen and **** :p.

on another note: cris or alex spot me for this so i can come, i get payed on the 9th >.>

oh and prog give me a ride!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Swift is working this weekend who wants to win teams at this?

I'd like to try and team with some one out of reigon whose really good. Like canada or md/va like chinesah, plank, wife, or something or raynex or something cool like that. :)

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Swift is working this weekend who wants to win teams at this?

I'd like to try and team with some one out of reigon whose really good. Like canada or md/va like chinesah, plank, wife, or something or raynex or something cool like that. :)
EGGM YOU SHOULD TEAM WITH ME! THAT'S A SMART IDEA! /sarcasm

Good luck with teams, dude, hope you find a partner. I'd offer, but I suck. For more on how much I suck, check my signature. :p

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
WTF is going on? I thought this was gonna be like the tri-state crowd. Now it's like the entirety of east coast and canada? too good :laugh:

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
**** wish finals weren't around this date for me. :-/

D1

Banned via Administration
Hype meter through the roof?

I don't think I can even make teams (I might end up coming late), so I'll just enter singles.

Top Bottom