• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Heero - ... :mad:...

Oh well I forgot why I even started posting in this ridiculous font :laugh:

Alukard - =D... though iirc.... you said like 90 times you weren't gonna come...

What changed your mind?

:laugh:

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Heero - ... :mad:...

Oh well I forgot why I even started posting in this ridiculous font :laugh:

Alukard - =D... though iirc.... you said like 90 times you weren't gonna come...

What changed your mind?

:laugh:
chipotle.

i'm down for going too.

LLDL

Smash Hero
gotta love how the day before a big tournament, i sprain my back? I'm coming anyway no johns :/

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Pre-Saffron Smashfest =D

Ehh kinda late... but yea....

As I usually do, I'm gonna hold a pre-tourney smashfest for this tourney at my place.

My house isn't that big though so I kinda have to pick people so I'm gonna ask people to IM me if you'd like to come over and play.

There isn't a fee or anything, you just ask me if you'd like to come if I tell you sure then you come over play, crash, then go to the tournament which is like a 5-10 min drive from my house.

Vanz, my brother, and I (Obviously) are already confirmed so yea, tell me if you'd like to come over and just chill, practice or whatever :lick:

Aaaaand I have a recording setup with at least 400 recording hours available =D

I also only have one TV though so if you have a small TV it'd be **** =3

Sorry bout being so last minute about it, I've been kinda busy and just thought of this haha...

EDIT: SN: Teczero8

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wow my first saffron =)

some1 should bring some bud and smoke wit me that would be ****

but yea lookin forward to this

_kSo_

Smash Master
I don't have to go here if I'm ness.

also, jman, i would have totally been down but i smoked all mah purps last night :( you posted too late i woulda saved dat ****

on a different note, any of you guys play yugioh? should i bring my cards and pwn some *****es??? :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
anyone want to play me in SF4? ... bring ur own arcade stick ... *****z aint touching mine lol

also me and reno would do sf4 crew rules MM's too ... anyone down ?

_kSo_

Smash Master
anyone want to play me in SF4? ... bring ur own arcade stick ... *****z aint touching mine lol

also me and reno would do sf4 crew rules MM's too ... anyone down ?
DUDE are you the same alukard who plays 3rd strike? my friend said he knew a sick Q player named alukard and i THOUGHT that was you...

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Dag all these mixed tri state teams. Who can I team with that can beat all you guys? ****ing Scar why'd you have to go to WC we coulda won this easy

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
officially questionable for tomorrow. my sinuses are ****ed up.
You should sleep early and when i get serious sinus pain I get a hot tea and breathe the vapors. I dunno if that'll help or not, but it helps with the pain. sleep usually helps alot though, but yeah... hope you'll feel better tomorrow.

LLDL

Smash Hero
ATM machine anywhere nearby? I deposited my money in the bank like monday forgetting i needed extra cash for food lol

Top Bottom