• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus/Zamus online WiFi Fun Tournament , April 5/6th. Registation closed!

Raginggamer

Smash Rookie
Id like to join... List me as unknown though i have played against people in melee and i believe im fairly skilled at using every character. I practiced wavedashing and all the other advanced techniques in my spare time.

I think im gonna use zero suit samus in this tourney for the most part.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
sorry, something came up beyond my controll. i'm not going to have access to my wii that week and will have to withdraw from the tournament. sorry.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
sorry, something came up beyond my controll. i'm not going to have access to my wii that week and will have to withdraw from the tournament. sorry.
Sorry to hear that I'm sure we will try to have more of these. After tourney I'm going to create Thread with results/feedback/vids and such so can make changes and do it again. Just post brawl code still if want to do friendlies.

Deception

Smash Ace
I'd like to join please. List me as unknown, because I haven't fought a large variety of people yet to compare my skill to others, even though I think I am competent.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
hey dobs whats your sn and brawl friend code
Sn is same as smash name dobs1007 and brawl code is 3179 5838 9093 I played NY Beast today he said he recorded should have matches up soon. Message me when want to play should be good tomorrow anytime after 5:30 East Coast time.

Atire

Smash Apprentice
got it 7 slots left in quick regs close in a couple of days lol nto really in a month or something

Metamere

Smash Rookie
Well, now that I have Brawl and have played as Samus/ZSS, I'm really excited about this tournament. Although my current Wifi router setup may be producing the intolerable slowdown I've experienced in online matches. Hopefully I'll be able to find a solution before the tournament. My number is 1891-0860-3232. If anyone wants to help me test things, and see if maybe it's just other people, or Nintendo's setup for "with anyone" matches, I'd appreciate it. Anyone else from the Twin Cities here so I could get a control to compare to?

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
Freind Code= 2750-0779-3942. Are you going to be posting everyones FC on the front page so we can register each other and how are the freindlys gonna work i want to participate in them.
Edit: Dobs i registered your brawl FC in my Wii. Add me please :).
Edit 2: How do you pick zss from the start screen instead of samus with the classic controller?

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yea we will. On the gamecube controller hold R , but I would guess on the classic controller , or the nunchuck , wii mote w/e hold the shield button.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Freind Code= 2750-0779-3942. Are you going to be posting everyones FC on the front page so we can register each other and how are the freindlys gonna work i want to participate in them.
Edit: Dobs i registered your brawl FC in my Wii. Add me please :).
Edit 2: How do you pick zss from the start screen instead of samus with the classic controller?
I'll add you friendlies set for this weekend. Time whenever people can play... no set time i'm prob gonna play Friday 6p.m east cost ish-8ish then sometime Saturday and maybe Sunday. PM me this includes anyone if want to set up formal time. First vid of my Samus from friendly with NY Beast MetaKnight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRPqP2l38A4

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
This is shaping up to be good. About Lag issue I played Rohins he lives in Washington state and I'm in PA wasn't to bad so lag shouldn't be that big of issue next part. Stage discussion this is my list thoughts comments. Give me feedback and I will make changes accordingly

Everyone set these stages to random then hit random for first game.

Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island, Smashville,

Other stages available for other games counter picks

Delfino Plaza, Luigi's Mansion, Frigate Orpheon, Battleship Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Corneria, Rainbow Cruise, Green Greens

May be missing some also stages like Lylat Cruise and others may make into neutral. This is just a rough sketch to get discussion going.

Also reminder to everyone friendlies set up for this weekend.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Everyone either PM me your Smash codes or post. We will be editing first page to include players Smash codes next to there names. Friendlies are set for this weekend I will be playing if want to play against me PM me and we can set up time. Everyone play when you can.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
I already signed up, I believe, but here's my Friend Code: 5327-0580-8157

If anyone wants to battle me before the tournament thing, PM me or IM me (my AIM name is the same as my user name here).

Top Bottom