• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus/Zamus online WiFi Fun Tournament , April 5/6th. Registation closed!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Hey I won't be home for this tournament have a business trip. You can take me off the roster and let someone else in my place. I'm still down to help people practice this weekend if they want.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Hey I won't be home for this tournament have a business trip. You can take me off the roster and let someone else in my place. I'm still down to help people practice this weekend if they want.
Sorry to hear that you will be missed I completely understand I will keep playing you hopefully you can do the next one.

Atire

Smash Apprentice
Alright everyone, put your brawl freidn codes on you profile and dont post em. Make sure theyre up by wednsday and thats when part two of the listing will begin ty.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Somebody told me that rohins couldn't join so he told me to join. Is that all right? Friend code is in profile if i'm allowed.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wish this was only dittos lol. Make two brackets. One with only samus and one with only Zss. Then have the two winners of the bracket play. I only say this because of how much of a better character ZSS is then Samus lol.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I wish this was only dittos lol. Make two brackets. One with only samus and one with only Zss. Then have the two winners of the bracket play. I only say this because of how much of a better character ZSS is then Samus lol.
If people specify then maybe it would be creating more work for myself. I know most people in this play Samus for most part. This is first big tourney we are doing hope to have ones at later date and they may be Samus only who is my main. After tourney will create thread with feedback and results so can improve for later tournaments.

Also Hylian I had typo when I gave you my friend code correct is Brawl FC 3179-5838-9093.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Pay-pal Money Match?

No Johns.
:laugh: I'm challenging your skill, Hylian. I'm just laughing at the fact that brawl's been out for 2 weeks in this country and you're already making tier johns. I'm sure you'd kick my ***, and that doesn't really matter that much to me, at least I'm not johnning.

Drakuaza

Smash Apprentice
ey i asked a while ago and added my fc to my profile in <.
and i didnt made it to the list...

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Group Names
1 Hugs, Vladd92, Cubaisdeath, Matt
2 Hylian, Jez, Fritz, Rtm
3 Dobs1007, Sychu, Mr. M, Majoras
4 Alpha Gundam, WaterTails, Cocoashadow, Cynan Machea
5 Esam, Luigimitsu, Relentless, AttackstorM
6 Phanna, ThePlantiff, Ph00tbag, Ares And Enyo
7 NY Beast, Mattyboi, Gutts,Rookiebrawler
8 JamesSparrow, myRoboticClaw, Ju-jU, Metamere
9 Banks, Kenhead, GreenKyle, AndreTruLegend
10 Mayo(Atire), Toshiba, Banshi, Deception
11 Meljin, Eight 52, Brian_Link, Oi Kyon
12 Falco400, Mienaikage, Gazdakka Gizbang ,kai yui
13 W. Jr, BDAOutlaw, paki11, Moldy Clay
14 Mprism, Megachuk, Raphs182, Saurai -unknown
15 Mankosuki, Dazwa, King Zeal, Keepingitfresh
16 ChaosKnight, XxBlazingSpeedxX, Firebert, Drakuaza

Ok these are the groups play everyone in your group in 2 out of 3 match 3 stock top two people in groups move on if there is tie goes decided by head to head record. It is your responsibility to contact people in your groups and get games in. Group stages is set for Friday 6:00PM East Coast time have till Midnight to play everyone and report results. I will then make double elimination bracket and post that begins Saturday around 2:30 PM East Coast time.

Mienaikage

Smash Cadet
I have a situation where people may have to wait for me, and in the worst case scenario I may have to forfeit.

1. Me and Luigimitsu are using the same console, so we will be taking turns
2. I have a date on Friday night, so I'm not sure what time I'll be back :/

Fortunately 12:00am EST is 5:00am GMT so I *should* be able to make it back before then and attend all my matches.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will not be able to make this sorry! I have work from 2-10, and then right when I get home, I am driving to houston for a brawl tournament.

Good luck everyone else.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Ok Ignore my previous post times go on as originally planed if people need to contact me with conflicts either PM or my aim is listed. Report results of games to either me or NY Beast. After first round is finished I will post bracket for double elimination set to start on Saturday.

myRoboticClaw

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, count me out. I will be host to some out of towners tomorrow and all weekend for the Capital Brawl Tournament. Hopefully next time. =(

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Rules about no shows have from 6p.m till midnight East Coast time to get your group matches in top two advance if people no show they forfeit sorry only way can keep this moving if three people play take top two still move on if only two both by default and if everyone in your group legitimately no shows so will advance for this to work everyone must be honest with results if there is a major issue a ref will be assigned either myself NY-Beast or Mayo(Atire). Report all result to me or NY-Beast by PM or aim.

Mienaikage

Smash Cadet
OK I'm back and I'm ready, Luigimitsu isn't here yet though (which is odd because it's his house) if you're in my bracket send me a message and your FC if it isn't already on your profile. I might take a few mins before the actual match to make sure nothing else on the network is hogging the bandwidth.

I also plan to record all my matches so no trying to cheat me out of a win :p

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Mankosuki
, Dazwa, King Zeal, Keepingitfresh

Ready when you guys are.

Keepingitfresh - 2-1
King Zeal - 2-0
Mankosuki - 0-0

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Hey majoras., Mr. M, Sychu I'm ready to play now I can play till 8:30 then i have to step out till around 10 then I'm free from then on add my friend code I'll be on aim either send me message or PM me. Brawl Friend code 3179-5838-9093

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Meljin , Eight 52 , Brian_Link.
My Wii won't connect to Wi-fi but it'll probably be back before 9 PM PST.
But if you're ready, I'll try again. Contact me through AIM.

EDIT:

My Wifi works, but I'm done for day...

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Ok I am going to extend the deadline of getting in first round group matches till 2:00 a.m East Coast time this accommodates people in West Coast and others. Idea of this tourney is to play matches and have fun I will hate to disqualify people but I will if I must to keep things rolling.

Deception

Smash Ace
Ok, Atire and Toshiba haven't been resonding to my messages. I think Banshi will be on soon, but the other might not make it. It will be impossible for me to play after 10, so wherever you guys are, you better show up soon.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
If your in my group majoras., Mr. M, Sychu please get in touch with me I'll take moving on by default but I much rather play I have to step out till around ten my aim is up so either PM or send message to my aim dobs1007. Also remember to send all results to me or NY-Beast thanks

Top Bottom