• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
O ok, I see

Well as far as playing Brawl is concerned, HOW do you pick a "main"...because even now, I can't say who I mean, not even my closest friends, but if they do, they'll usually say MK, because I've been doing rly well with him at tournies compared to other chars (no surprise there) . My handle char is usually Wolf because I started maining him at the beginning of Brawl, as well as Lucario, but now, I've been bumping off of Falco/Wario/Peach/Yoshi/etc etc (now Sonic, lol..) . I just can't stick with one so I'm hoping I can pick one soon, get rly good with them and be like "Top _____ in TX" <<< Really, that would be an awesome goal

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Ya I main RANDOM
I think Random is a pretty cool char. he counters everyone and doesnt afraid of anything

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If these two guys who texted/messaged me in the last day or two live in San Antonio, we just got two more Sonics.

A Sonic named Zero, and a Sonic named XLR8.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
guys, i main sonic now

i played xlr8 on wifi, he was ok (unless xlr8 is a common name, and it was on wifi, so take it for what its worth)

<3 sonic

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sonics.. Sonics EVERYWHERE.
Yep need to play moar Sonics on wifi to atleast get their MU memorized and also learn how to counter them. Too lazy to read MU's rather learn by playing. If I still can't beat Sonic with Yoshi. Lucario should do.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Oh and I'll answer the questions as soon as I get like 15 of them. Give me more Q's people!

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
K PRIME DEMANDS MORE ****ING QUESTIONS, GOD ****IT

also

i will mm nick riddle and despite being a worse player than him, i think i would win because of my character just being infinitely better <_<
this is the best logic, of all logics ever in the history of logics

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Maybe we should reformat this Interview thing.
I'll take command, since Nike be slouchin' :p

I'll post up something later though. Yard work to be done.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i'm changing my name to Espyeed X Jr.

**** espy, they have you doing yard work? don't they know you're one of the best sonics in the country?

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
I have a few questions for K Prime:

1. What's your main reason for playing Brawl?
2. What do you think of the SA Smash scene as a community? As in, do you think we're improving, do you think we need improvement, do you like that there are newcomers?
3. What's your most favorite MU?
4. What's your least favorite MU?
5. What are some things, in general, an individual can do to improve at Brawl?
6. What can our community do to get better?

@Espy More Sonics? Really? Well, the bright side is everyone will get a chance to practice against Sonics, so outside of SA we shouldn't have any johns about the MU.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Kprime, who do (or would you, if you don't) main in SSF4?

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
@ espy and everyone yes Zero lives in SA me and jdrugs had a smashfest with him today (btw who also main sonic X) ) he has lived here all his life but has ever gotten into the scene cuz his age. Mainly duz wifi :l but yeah he mains sonic and seconds marth...but mainly sonic.

PS - QWERTY's

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
@ espy and everyone yes Zero lives in SA me and jdrugs had a smashfest with him today (btw who also main sonic X) ) he has lived here all his life but has ever gotten into the scene cuz his age. Mainly duz wifi :l but yeah he mains sonic and seconds marth...but mainly sonic.
Qtyes

Guys, I am maining LOLimar.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
cool tell those guys to go to **** also i think tofer is having something take them to tofer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom