• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Dang, right when I was thinkng where you went, there you are.

Like a ninja.

I have no idea, they just haven't been around. Well JUJ anyways, Greyfox has just been busy with other games.

Prime I sent in my questions, did you get them?

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Yep, just got a PM from you and Kyro. I should get to answering them now that I got enough.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
JUJ has Jew stuff all the time.

Prime, when you're ready to answer them, just do so in quotes or something. Kinda like how the PGD deals with interviews.

Also, Smashfest after this weekend at Tofer's place?
Can I get confirmation?

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
so this Saturday is paws smashfest and the next after that is tofers is that also on a Saturday? uhm and s.l.u.t.2 is going to beee...???? =3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Alright. It's on the first post.

Also, this is the first result on Google Image Search for "qtyes":

@Kyro:

1: Go to the first page, first post

2: Go to the Event Calendar Section

3: Click on the August Drop Menu

4: ?????

5: PROFIT!!

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
August 7th: My Apex Livestream Smashfest

August 14th: Tofers smashfest

August 21st: mo *****' S.L.U.T 2

rawrrrr

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't worry. The food part is only deserving of those who show up, right?

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'm having a get together this sunday. That's the day where singles bracket for melee/brawl will be happening (the matches that basically matter). Outside of East/West Crews on Day1, the first 2 days won't be the most exciting.

It's not a smashfest though. Laptop plugged into the plasma with a comfy couch :3 anyone is welcome to join me :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Pretty much. Days 1-2 I'll really only be interested in East vs West crews. That's gonna be so hyped. Everything else I can miss out on and play friendlies instead.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@ Tofer : ( i just thought youd like to know
It's not that we didn't know, Kyro. It's just that you're the last one to have noticed, most likely.
;;

I'm having a get together this sunday. That's the day where singles bracket for melee/brawl will be happening (the matches that basically matter). Outside of East/West Crews on Day1, the first 2 days won't be the most exciting.

It's not a smashfest though. Laptop plugged into the plasma with a comfy couch :3 anyone is welcome to join me :)
Sounds like fun.
Everyone who goes should take some chips or something.
Unless everyone will just go on a Chachos binge at one point, which is also a sextastic idea.

Anyways, updated into the first post, Nike.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm adding an Interview section once Prime is done, which will hyperlink to their interview answers and whatnot.

I got this.

Paw, have you ever SEEN the Sonic Tournament Results Thread? Or the Sonic Video Thread?
I love my format of those two too.

I'm also probably gonna start putting down more information other than just "Smashfest at blah blah blahs".

Time, perhaps location, maybe a brief synopsis.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
@ espy/tofer yeah i know we had a calandar but holy cow we are actually using it haha ^^ no worries its all good right ? and if its not then i hope Mr. Saturn can make you happies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom