• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Do it Killa Prime, take away his pride.

It's "Just as planned" Paw. Just as ****ING planned.

Smashfests aren't tournaments. They are gatherings where you can just play whoever you want for a long extension of time.

Money matches and whatnot are also something that happens often. As does team play, etc, etc.

There's a Smashfest this Saturday at Paw's house, which is also the location for S.L.U.T. 2 on the 21st.

There's a non-Smashfest gathering at Nike's on the next day so we can watch the Apex (huge tournament) live stream. Sounds like a fun day.

Then there's a Smashfest at Tofer's.

Then the tournament at Paw's on the 21st.

Get it now?
Yes I got it.

I shall stay for August 7th and probably the next day too.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Little Boss and I will make sure that you don't/can't back out of this, Paw. Your balls are on the line.

And Espy's just baffled by your idiocy!

****, I'm salty tonight. :X

@Jingzero We all saw it happen post-Steakfest 3.
We were all there. We saw it happen, AND we recorded it.

@Big Boss, we got this!
Orly? O.o cool, I wasn't there obv. I read about it T-T too bad I didn't get into the SA brawl stuff sooner I might have gotten to see it too lolz

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Guy's guys guys, everyone knows my Megaman can take on all your Sonics
COMBINED
he probably could, but that's okay because Zero murdered him and multiple other people in the Cataclysm that took place after MM10 :D
(according to Bobandgeorge that is :p)

@tofer yes and I didn't find out til tuesday if I recall, which is when I started looking into SA brawl community and stuff.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm debating Anime Overload in Austin this weekend, or hanging out at the smashfests.

I'm thinking smashfests. Plenty of gaming, and much closer to home.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
ooo: <333

You got the reference~!! 9001 cookies for you~!<3...
tbh...
Did we play at SanJapan:3???
Loko right? Yes we did play at San Japan. I beat your wario and almost beat your MK till I misclicked and Egg rolled while off the stage rather then Egg Toss.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Loko right? Yes we did play at San Japan. I beat your wario and almost beat your MK till I misclicked and Egg rolled while off the stage rather then Egg Toss.
zomg we did~! Soz I had to go MK on you (and everyone else .___.;;) . I really liked your Yoshi !! I was maining him for a while too x3 . He's just so lulzy, but now I'm moving onto Sonic for bit :3 ...for even more lulz

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
zomg we did~! Soz I had to go MK on you (and everyone else .___.;;) . I really liked your Yoshi !! I was maining him for a while too x3 . He's just so lulzy, but now I'm moving onto Sonic for bit :3 ...for even more lulz

SA = High Tier < Low tier?
Yeah it was a good game. Yoshi VS Wario I win first round. Then Yoshi VS MK twice and you won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom