• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Loko hurry up and move to SA :3
I'd love to move there, or visit more often <33
But sadly, I don't have a car anymore so the only way from now on is carpooling, unless you guys come visit in which case, my new place will def accommodate most of SA for a smash fest<3

Lobo, I commend you for your excellent avatar.
ty^max

@Kyro, I still think it's WAY TOO good for you.

@Lobo, what. the. ****.
wot? what did you see in that video @____@

edit:
: P

but yes i agree wtf lobo
I didn't just come up with my handle "LoKo" for just any particular reason ;3

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
@tofer : P

@Zero yeah i know. btw people are freaking out because sonic players keep popping up IE - you
pfft. I been around for a whole year buddy, I've just not been bothering much with SA brawlers because I didn't really notice the SA thread until recently lmao

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
pfft. I been around for a whole year buddy, I've just not been bothering much with SA brawlers because I didn't really notice the SA thread until recently lmao
well yeah i know that i let them know how long ive known you and jrugs. do u think you can make to the smashfest on Saturday? ill walk to Paws if i have to ill just have to wake up early

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
well yeah i know that i let them know how long ive known you and jrugs. do u think you can make to the smashfest on Saturday? ill walk to Paws if i have to ill just have to wake up early
yes, of course I can make it, pfft if I wanted I could be there on Friday! :p I just probably wouldn't be welcome and what not XD but yeah, asked if I could get a ride there should be fine, already asked for Paw's address, got it GPS'd now just to train until Saturday :D

Edit: lmao Paw nice

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
indeed that we are, we are Legion, for we are many.

that aside, really looking forward to the chance to play you guys :D hopefully Espy and Nike can give me some tips on my main and secondary too :D

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
as exciting as watching two ppl sitting in a room race to see who can grow grow a mustache first

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
as exciting as watching two ppl sitting in a room race to see who can grow grow a mustache first
you'd be surprised, it could be exciting, if someone applied some sort of toxin that stimulates hair growth, and if billions of $ were at STEAK :D

Edit: @Nike yes, that's right, is that abnormal or something? (no bad intent btw, just curious on why you would say that. Or rather have that reaction.)

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
@Zero yeah its gunna be good. well im not doing much tomorrow i think. did u want to meet up again and play?

@Nike lol btw jrugs when i first met and played him he also mained sonic not anymore though : / and wow u didnt read my other msg on here i even mentioned he seconds marth....you dont love me anymore.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
@Zero yeah its gunna be good. well im not doing much tomorrow i think. did u want to meet up again and play?

@Nike lol btw jrugs when i first met and played him he also mained sonic not anymore though : /
well, I would freakin' love to but the thing I'm concerned about is ride, man, I hate cars for being such a necessity, I should work on my running, 16-18 miles/hour just doesn't cut it =/ wish I ran as fast as Sonic then I'd never need a ride, ever. :D

funny though, when ya met me I was just a terribad Marth main, who of course only messed around with Sonic because he's Sonic the Hedgehog :D

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
well, I would freakin' love to but the thing I'm concerned about is ride, man, I hate cars for being such a necessity, I should work on my running, 16-18 miles/hour just doesn't cut it =/ wish I ran as fast as Sonic then I'd never need a ride, ever. :D

funny though, when ya met me I was just a terribad Marth main, who of course only messed around with Sonic because he's Sonic the Hedgehog :D
Funny you mention that Jrugs called a few hours after you left. me and him were talking about your improvement.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Funny you mention that Jrugs called a few hours after you left. me and him were talking about your improvement.
NON-EXISTENT! probably lmao, just kidding, well half-kidding. not that much better imo.
I just have goals is all :D but anyway, I'm not the only one who improved though XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Also another thing, I'm confused with the tournaments going on right now.
August 7th: APEX LiveStream + Smashfest @ Paw's (Does this mean at paws house where he's hosting S.L.U.T. 2?)
August 8th: APEX LiveStream @ Nike's (Should I stay at a hotel for wherever Nike lives to play Apex the next day?)
August 14th: Smashfest @ Tofer's (His house too..)
Smashfests aren't tournaments. They are gatherings where you can just play whoever you want for a long extension of time.

Money matches and whatnot are also something that happens often. As does team play, etc, etc.

There's a Smashfest this Saturday at Paw's house, which is also the location for S.L.U.T. 2 on the 21st.

There's a non-Smashfest gathering at Nike's on the next day so we can watch the Apex (huge tournament) live stream. Sounds like a fun day.

Then there's a Smashfest at Tofer's.

Then the tournament at Paw's on the 21st.

Get it now?

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Little Boss! A little Snake for SA. <3 Also, your smashfest better be epic, since it's held the night before my birthday!

I know this has been said, but **** there's a lot of Sunic mains in SA now...

Lauren and I will be there @ Paw's smashfest this weekend. Get ready for an aerial-approaching Snake & Diddy practice, Paw! :)

If Lauren wants to, we'll also stop by Nike's for that hang out on Sunday.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
yeah theres too much nice **** going on

espy how the **** did you allow this ****, *****? THREE sonics? ****ing **** is this

i hate diddy i hate snake

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
my sonic is way better then espys, i'm down to prove this.

espy

mm

$5

for best sonic in texas

you down?

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Espy. What the ****ing ****?

@Paw I don't give a ****, *****. You're gonna ****ing play ****** Snake & *****-*** Diddy with their gay-*** projectiles, mother ****er.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
Your right tofer.

Paw is a necessity to the SA scene.

Approaching snakes, i love it.

OMG, this thread just got epic i nthe matter of a minute.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Paw's gonna get ***** like a blind, blossoming, busty school girl wandering down a dark, damp, and dirty alley.

Dig it.

EDIT: K Prime vs Sonic King for the 2nd best Sonic in SA is a better MU than this ****.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Little Boss and I will make sure that you don't/can't back out of this, Paw. Your balls are on the line.

And Espy's just baffled by your idiocy!

****, I'm salty tonight. :X

@Jingzero We all saw it happen post-Steakfest 3.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Guy's guys guys, everyone knows my Megaman can take on all your Sonics
COMBINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom