• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Im higher than half the SA PR on the Texas PR and I barely attend anything

somethings wrong
i think utd method is flawed, your points will stay the same sus as long as you dont attend anymore tournaments they never go down due to inactivity.

toxik-hasn't entered a tounry since nikes mini tourny and is still in E-tier :dizzy:

Red Shadow - 1515.808 holy **** i wonder if red shadow knows hes technically the worst player in Texas .

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lol, it's just a point based ranking system KoN. It's merely another way to measure players. Really, I don't think it matters at all past E-Tier, and it fairly represents tourney efforts for anybody above that cutoff. Of course it's flawed though.

And Laurel, I was clearly trolling earlier. XD
But I really wasn't a Ren and Stimpy fan. :\

I've still got chicken left. Wat do?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Hell yeah Kryo!!!

I get Grape Dr Pepper all the time!

Nike didn't care for it too much though... :\

Suspect

Smash Hero
If someone is inactive then they are not accomplishing anything. Even someone who goes to tournies and gets last accomplishes more than that.

With that said, someone who is inactive should lose points

When ever they did just the top 10 for PR they never left any inactive players on, if they did RoyR would of stayed on every updated PR
/Xyro

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
If someone is inactive then they are not accomplishing anything. Even someone who goes to tournies and gets last accomplishes more than that.

With that said, someone who is inactive should lose points

When ever they did just the top 10 for PR they never left any inactive players on, if they did RoyR would of stayed on every updated PR
/Xyro

^thistimesabillion

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
The problem of that point based PR punishing inactivity is simple: You earn or lose points based on who you play. If the person doesn't play, they can't lose points to opponents who don't exist.

It's a blatant flaw, admittedly. However, just simply don't place too much stock into it. It's no different for the College BCS system(i said system twice, herp derp).

It's impossible to rank a person's "potential" on a PR, especially in a fighting game where there's a lack of physical balance. The only accurate measuring stick for something like that would be a controlled environment, where everyone plays each other in a Round Robin type of deal. Good luck organizing that. :\

tl;dr version: The only PR system that matters is Afro Samurai's headbands.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
I want to see Megafox vs. Suspect. Dang.

And I want to see me vs. some questions. If you guys don't want to interview me then just move onto JUJ...

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
MORNINGSTAR!

Why did you start playing brawl?

Why do you continue to play it?

What other games do you play?

What is your life outside of brawl like?

Have you or have you not used the word, *****?

Favorite food dish?

What kind of woman makes your snake wanna "smash" DI?

Why the name "Morningstar"?

When you are president, will you kiss hands and shake babies?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
^
"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=174404

Also, I'll be making questions for you in a bit, Mr. ***.

Edit:

For everyone that went to HOBO28:

theeboredone said:
Hey Espy, I'm sure you saw my post about my Sonic Care toothbrush missing. It's a 100 dollar toothbrush, and I was wondering if you could ask all the SA people if they accidently took it or have it on them. Sync couldn't find it at his house, and I'm positive it's either there or someone else took it.
So yeah, if you have any information, help Bored out.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Just got my braces off. I've been giggling all morning. I think ima go take 5843560934635 facebook pics by the mirror :3

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I was actually about to ask Espy if he wanted to go to CiCi's or something.

Not sure if I'd be able to yet, but I'm probably down for something. Nike, how about you?

Suspect

Smash Hero
$100 toothbrush? really?

i dont even

and im still waiting for psn to update so i can beat sonic 4, maybe i can beat it before i go into work tonight

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm down for CiCi's.

Laurel, that avy makes me furry-er for Sneasel, and by proxy, Weavile.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan

$100 toothbrush? really?

i dont even

and im still waiting for psn to update so i can beat sonic 4, maybe i can beat it before i go into work tonight
Do it. Also, it's a pretty nice kind of toothbrush. Those Sonic Care ones are cool, and I can see why he'd want it back.

But here Sus:

Pics are kinda' big... But I'm too lazy to resize. Plus, HD **** Face looks amazing up close.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Just noticed since I changed my Green hair back to black I can no longer use this.

In other news I will be going to the smashfest this saturday just need address and crap before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom