• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Smash Ace
why don't you just look it up on that thing you're on...

you know, the internet...the one thing that has answers to pretty much anything. works a lot of the time.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... oooohhh the pain.... im taking a risky business here.... my sd cards hold the homebrew channel and without it.. my wii wont have the hombrew.. nvm

i just formatted my wii.... now my wii is clear to get sonic 4 hahaha

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
i saw so many people rage at hobo

slush knows what im talking about:lol:
I admit I raged a bit, but only jumped off the Bar and left the place. Didn't like.. Break my controller and stuff and yelled outloud. (Sorry RS)
Besides being paired with TWO snakes vs a Yoshi. Cold man, very cold. Unlike most people I don't use B-S tier characters to win, sadly it'd make me feel unoriginal and an idiot who has to win using Snakes F/Utilt and MK's Lagless/no punishing moves. (by that I mean not being punished after using one)

Nike.

Smash Hero
If it makes you feel better, I lost to Yosh. His friend told me that he plays against a marth every single day and knew the MU perfectly. It showed too. It made me realize how much potential Yoshi has.

OoC tournies do this to people. Most of SA didn't do so well at this HOBO. It happens. We're not a garbage city, though, Houston is just that good. Look at how Trela and Jerm almost beat the best marth, and there not even top 2 players there.

Don't worry, your getting better and you'll do much better at JUJment Day.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
dont go to oocs purely just to go and leave right after you get knocked out. if you go for that, you will have a bad time. go watch people, play friendlies, other stuff.

oh, and FF14 got garbage reviews, so im not picking it up

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yeah I will do better at this SA tourney, Will actually use M2K's way of training with level 3 CPU snakes if i'm correct.
Also Yoshi's are trolling me cause I hate Wifi and my opinion on it is "Wifi doesn't make you better. Also you play Wifi people (for example Dojo) and win and you think "AWESOME I r rady 4 tournament" then you get owned by the same person you beat on wifi, WTF I beat you once why did i r loss!?!1"

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Someone needs to settle. I scrubbed out as well, but it happens.

You can get around your bad MUs just fine w/more practice and Wifi does help.

Not everyone uses high-tier characters just because they win them games. Though I doubt anyone would actually believe when I say I would use Snake even if he was in G-tier w/Ganon.

EDIT: If you'd like to play a ton of friendlies sometime, I wouldn't mind playing giving you Snake MU exp. I could use Yoshi MU exp as well. Are you going to Geoberos' smashfest?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You can get around your bad MUs just fine w/more practice and Wifi does help.
For some reason wifi doesn't help cause the problem is noone either wishes to play me even on AiB (Or I get paired with MK/Diddy's) and anyone on my list is either never online or playing someone else.
Not everyone uses high-tier characters just because they win them games. Though I doubt anyone would actually believe when I say I would use Snake even if he was in G-tier w/Ganon.
The problem is they make characters in this fighting game to resemble how their actions are in their own games. But the problem is they made snakes attacks overly powerful and predictable yet almost impossible to dodge for Yoshi (And among others) resulting Pivot grab to be our main attack rather then Uair/Fsmash/Usmash. Basically we have to Gimp him, we have no way to kill him until about 150-240% if we were to not be thinking and going aggresive.
EDIT: If you'd like to play a ton of friendlies sometime, I wouldn't mind playing giving you Snake MU exp. I could use Yoshi MU exp as well. Are you going to Geoberos' smashfest?
Yes I shall be going to geobero's SF, but I need address. And Snake MU I know how he works a bit (of course move wise just being Ftilt Utilt Grenades and Dashing USmash) from this
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7011870&postcount=10 But I guess playing a ton of friendlies would help.

EDIT: This just in Snake can effect gravity and his leg is 20 feet long.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I admit I raged a bit, but only jumped off the Bar and left the place. Didn't like.. Break my controller and stuff and yelled outloud. (Sorry RS)
Besides being paired with TWO snakes vs a Yoshi. Cold man, very cold. Unlike most people I don't use B-S tier characters to win, sadly it'd make me feel unoriginal and an idiot who has to win using Snakes F/Utilt and MK's Lagless/no punishing moves. (by that I mean not being punished after using one)
hey hey hey, im a high tier wh0re so that really offends me.

As long as your a fanboy your gonna have to try harder and fight up hill battles, your gonna have to choose between your love for winning and your love for yoshi, and if you pick yoshi, each and every time you lose, you have no one to blame but yourself and your ever lasting love for yoshi.- KoNfucius

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike, you were adking something about finals or something. I'm done on the 13th. If you still wondering..

Laurel

Smash Ace
wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... oooohhh the pain.... im taking a risky business here.... my sd cards hold the homebrew channel and without it.. my wii wont have the hombrew.. nvm

i just formatted my wii.... now my wii is clear to get sonic 4 hahaha
hmmmm so you ARE going to end up paying $15. right.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I get this strange feeling that Nike doesn't remember me despite meeting me like... four times so far.
Either that or I'm reading too much into his post in the HOBO thread.

Also, Paw is now my second favorite SA player. :3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Slush's Pokemon image.
Oh my GOD. It's beautiful. I remembered ****ing everything mentioned.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Slush's Pokemon image.
Oh my GOD. It's beautiful. I remembered ****ing everything mentioned.
ME
TOO
!!!<3

But ya, this was a garbs tourney for me as well...did so poorly in 1v1's and i wasn't even up against daunting opponents, no offense to them. And I know the reason why; I have no main-main. SO~ from here on out, I think I'm gonna main Falco and secondary Wario..That should produce better results.

I'll try attending JuJment day in 2 weeks, but my only john's are a ride and monehs

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SA needs to have a tournament between now and early December that I can actually make!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Espy, you didn't sleep either? XD

And Paw, if you don't do that for Halloween, I'll be upset. :\

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah. I should be heading back home now though. I had a good sleep. 7-3, baby.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I understood almost every single one except for the very last one with the Poison/Bug type (I believe)
That's from the episode where Muriel? gets to play on this Broadway type thing from this talent agent (Buschwick)? who asks Courage to pick up this mystery box for him. But he keeps telling everyone his name is Schwick? because the cops are after him.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
You wanna know what's behind this dooah? You don't wanna know what's behind this dooah~

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ahh... Courage > Ed Edd n Eddy > Johnny Bravo Good classics no, Yes?
Nah, Ed Edd n Eddy is better. Courage would make you salty because Muriel puts vinegar in everything.

Plus who doesn't love sugar in the form of a bone-shattering rock?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Pfft, Ed Edd n Eddy wasn't as good as people seemed to think. Sure, it was a good show, from the golden age of Cartoon Network.

But not amazing.

Courage was Creepypasta before Creepypasta existed.
And Johnny Bravo was a manly version of Michael Scott's sad ineptitude from The Office.

Those two were ahead of their time in humor.

Ed Edd n Eddy was just Seinfeld for kids.

Dexter's Lab and Billy and Mandy get put ahead of all those shows though.

Billy and Mandy > Dexter's Lab > Courage > Johnny Bravo > Ex3

Cow and Chicken sucked.

(But who am I to talk? My childhood was spent on Disney VHS's, Sports, and the original Toonami.)

Suspect

Smash Hero
Dexters lab is good, billy and mandy is extremely annoying

Fairly Odd Parents anyone?

How bout that old nick. All That>life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom