• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Go t-bag a mouse trap loko

plz

And to touch up on what mstar said about Flouride, you guys do realize almost everything you eat/drink has bad chemicals and stuff in it right? Red40, HFCS, all the preservatives added to things and a lot more im sure. Why stop at Flouride? Be a over all healthier person and eat/drink better.

and put down the cigs. duurrr

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea ha, reminds me. I have not smoked in a while and im doing pretty good about not doing it again.

*pats self on back*

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
r we havin a smashfest this weekend? if so, what time?
speaking of turbo, i played sonic 2 HD remix better known as sonic 4. i have to say its not a bad games however its not worth 15 dollars 5, 10 at most. im also undecided if i like that auto target to springs thing, it cool and annoying and the same time.

Suspect

Smash Hero
more like Sonic 1 HD remix.

i swear, this game is a REBOOT, it has boss/enemies from the old games and stage similarities. Even the special stages are not that original.

so

STH (Sonic the Hedgehog Reboot) is a pretty solid game.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
r we havin a smashfest this weekend? if so, what time?
Tomorrow, Saturday, my house, starts at 3PM. If it's not much trouble, one or two TVs and two or three set-ups would be appreciated. Gonna re-arrange the room so it's not as clustered as my last Smashfest and fit another set up.

For those who want to plan ahead:
11523 High Meadows, San Antonio, TX 78253
For those who didn't go to my first Smashfest, once you turn from Westcreek Oaks into Whisper Cove, my house will be the immediate corner house on the left.

By the way, I'm down one bathroom due to renovations, so one bathroom is only available. So do yo business early if ya gotta.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Is anything smash related going on tomorrow?
Tomorrow, Saturday, my house, starts at 3PM. If it's not much trouble, one or two TVs and two or three set-ups would be appreciated. Gonna re-arrange the room so it's not as clustered as my last Smashfest and fit another set up.

For those who didn't go to my first Smashfest, once you turn from Westcreek Oaks into Whisper Cove, my house will be the immediate corner house on the left.

By the way, I'm down one bathroom due to renovations, so one bathroom is only available. So do yo business early if ya gotta.
beros house

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Oh sorry I dun know how to internetz correctly

I'll try to make it gonna spend the day in SA ^_\\

I'm also down for some MM 1-5 and I wanna record them but any good 2/3 sets I wanna record as well

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
OoT sucks, Leaf.
Boring as ****.
Lol @ Espy's blatant trolling. :p
OoT was one of the founding fathers of platform gaming, and almost everyone who played it has fond memories of it. That's why TP was so good to me, it paid homage to the beginning.

Kind of like returning to Shadow Moses in MGS4.

I agree with this.

Even though i dont smoke.

I would try this...because those temples still freak the **** out of me and i msober. :3

10:3
Haha, Me/Pyle/Espy/Nike are the only sober people in SA. XD
Although Espy's a raging drunk.
Oh, and when Nike gets back, I demand basketball.

Great answers MStar. :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I probably won't drink that often, Max10n.
Kinda like you. Once in a blue moon.

Suspect

Smash Hero
"When I bought this game, I could only say"

"pleaseeeeeee, please kill me, right nao"

"simple and scene is the way this game's making me feel tonight"

"it's hard to keep going on"

"killlllll meeeee"

"what ever happen to the feelingggggg"

"I use to get from playing games, reallyyyyy"

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Suspect, too good. XD

Although you won't be able to ruin Simple and Clean. ****'s too solid and synonymous with the franchise. Points for effort, regardless.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ill just come out with a game that has looney toons mixed with Shin Megami characters, over play my song and BAM! insta-hit

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Lol @ Espy's blatant trolling. :p
OoT was one of the founding fathers of platform gaming, and almost everyone who played it has fond memories of it. That's why TP was so good to me, it paid homage to the beginning.

Kind of like returning to Shadow Moses in MGS4.

Haha, Me/Pyle/Espy/Nike are the only sober people in SA. XD
Although Espy's a raging drunk.
Oh, and when Nike gets back, I demand basketball.

Great answers MStar. :D
Dude, it's an adventure game. Mario is a platformer. You can't even jump on your own in OoT =p

Also, how come you guys never bothered drinking or smoking whenever I was around :c

I miss you guys, and I can't wait to see everyone again whenever I can make time.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Pfft, I guess platformers could be considered something different, but Mario is nothing fun compared to Zelda. Just sayin'. :p

And of course you can't jump. No time. He's too busy saving the world from the King of Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom