• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
So slow.
It upsets me that there are people in the world who haven't beat this game.
I'm sorry, I was too busy playing all these other amazing games to worry about a mute elf getting owned by some pig-person who has their own tier of suck:

bero was it your house the one with the mirror and you can see your own junk when you pee?
LOL, I remember that restroom! "Yeah, that's my ****. ;)"

Dude, it's an adventure game. Mario is a platformer. You can't even jump on your own in OoT =p

Also, how come you guys never bothered drinking or smoking whenever I was around :c
Max10n wit da game genre fail. I was gonna point it out, but Kyle too good. About the drinking, some of the Brawlers I've met in the last few months all need to hang out sometime and drink/smoke (you guys can smoke) because it sounds like it could be da bomb (yes, I went there).

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
speaking of turbo, i played sonic 2 HD remix better known as sonic 4. i have to say its not a bad games however its not worth 15 dollars 5, 10 at most. im also undecided if i like that auto target to springs thing, it cool and annoying and the same time.
the game is just the beggining of being an addiction.. im addicted to episode 1 and rumors goin around that people around the world a happy as fudge bout what characters r goin to be in ep. 2.. Maine imma be tooooo hooked on sonic 4 death egg saga continuation:):):):)

episode 1 was just a prolouge of the previous past games that takes place anfter sonic and knuckles.. ^_^ sooo im happy as fudge... I got over 700 lives already and i turned into super sonic for the first time in my life on last monday.. ^_^ i was hooked on the game for 6 hrs straight on the day i got it and allday on last tuesday... maine i even made speedruns on my youtube account... Playing as super sonic for the first time in life is a miracle and a awesome feeling

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
What time is the smashfest tomorrow... Or it doesn't matter what time I get there.
Start arriving around 3PM. There the main room we're going to be using can hold up to three set ups. If my family isn't using the family room television, we can set up a fourth one there.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
This just in... I will keep the Name on here Sinister Slush.
But got bored and decided to go with what I originally had in mind. Lunar Slush. (Lol)
Tag for Brawl will be Slush but will probably start entering tournaments with the NN LunarSlush

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Yeah, it seemed pretty awesome, I won't lie. Paw, you need to get my USB loader working for me so we can both play games legitimately, unlike that pirating jerk Turbo.

Edit: Big Boss, to further explain my last post: At first I was :mad:, but then I :laugh:.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey guys how would you feel about a Brawl tournament on October 30th? Crossroads Mall (now know as wonderland of the americas)

It's a huge space at 5,000 sq ft (think half the size of Revolucion) so I really want to try it out.

Suspect

Smash Hero
So who all is going to Beros?

and Espy just post on here or text me if you want to do that deal or not (and if the game IS complete with manual) Don't forget to take your ps3 if so.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Hey guys how would you feel about a Brawl tournament on October 30th? Crossroads Mall (now know as wonderland of the americas)

It's a huge space at 5,000 sq ft (think half the size of Revolucion) so I really want to try it out.
Crossroads mall? I'm in.
EDIT: happy birthday and what not Pyle.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
So who all is going to Beros?

and Espy just post on here or text me if you want to do that deal or not (and if the game IS complete with manual) Don't forget to take your ps3 if so.
As far as I know, at least 5 people will be there Sus, including Beros. Nike's out of town, Paw's got family johns, I think Pyle said he was busy with his B-Day...

Big Boss and Lauren said no too, if I recall.

As for who is going, it looks like Me/Espy/Tofer/Slush/possibly 610 and RedShadow.

Also, to whoever cares, there was a top 10 rappers of the decade debate on TV this morning.
http://www.bet.com/OnTV/BETShows/to...appersof21stcentury_photos_ontv_09.27.10.htm?

Of course Eminem's number 1, but Jadakiss and Rick Ross made the list over Nelly? Bull****. lol
The criteria was based on success and cultural impact, which is why Wayne was Number 2. I'd put Kanye over him, but meh. Oh, and I think Luda should be over T.I. too. Still was kinda' fun to watch.

Edit: For Pyle's B-Day. Have a good one.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I thought Big Boss and Laurel were picking Tofer up unless they changed their minds. Zero from the Xat Chat might be going as well

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Zero's going? Good, now I can meet him. :D

Also, I said I might've been wrong about Big Boss and Laurel. :p

KoNfucius

Smash Ace

ive been here, for ygo. its pretty big.

im down.......but do you think you can get enough people to show up the night before halloween? (i mean enough people to make up the cost of the venue?)

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
yes sir you were very wrong, o so very wrong.

Big Boss lauren and i will be showing up, i guess there picking up tofer idk idc (idontcare)

what about k prime?
last i remember k prime is still unsure if he's gonna go-- but he'll txt bigboss and laurel his decision sometime today

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
:O Someone did. It says "meganFoX" :C
Haha, I'm just messing with ya' man. When you quote someone, you can write anything over what they wrote. In this case, I was just adding an "n" after your name. :p

i dont know it you guys saw it already but polt beat DSF !
Pretty kewl for Polt. Is Florida ready?
I saw that pic the other day though, I love it. XD

Edit: Too much fun KoN. :D

Second edit: In the live feed blog, they called Polt, Poltergeist. I lol'ed HARD. XD
"MLG: What happened vs. Poltergeist?
DSF: I dunno. I can lose. I’m not out of practice or anything. I can lose. [Points to Ally] He can lose. You can lose."

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
Yes, im serious. then after im seeing my girl...we're going to see Jack-A$$ 3D...then if im hungry again she gonna take me out to eat....then il get my present..(hopefully a wii + brawl :D) then...well who knows ;)

Its gonna be a great day.

inb4coolstorybro

Deadpool Agrees.

Laurel

Smash Ace
**** you i didnt wanna scroll through all of that unorganized nonsense to see if someone else did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom