• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ayup. It's dumb to have a character completely negated by an infinite that takes 5 minutes tops to master.

:phone:
I have been playing for 2 years and I don't know how to do that infinite. Give credit where credit is due. Are you saying it takes more skill to use Up B OoS, grab release, klaw drop, klaw hop, mindgame, recover and SDI while being the fattest thing in the game, than the amount of skill it takes to press z, then down , then z?

Nonsense

@ tofer, I namesearched my way into here.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I have been playing for 2 years and I don't know how to do that infinite. Give credit where credit is due. Are you saying it takes more skill to use Up B OoS, grab release, klaw drop, klaw hop, mindgame, recover and SDI while being the fattest thing in the game, than the amount of skill it takes to press z, then down , then z?

Nonsense

@ tofer, I namesearched my way into here.
That's...exactly what I'm saying.

Suspect

Smash Hero
The bbr and all their branch off groups are so annoying. I wish people would ignore/stop listening to them.

/short rant

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Anybody willing to house me and Shank for Thursday-Saturday next week?

Tesh

Smash Hero
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

HE WENT THERE!!!!

notcaps

Do you guys allow spam in here?

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
Just completed the first level and all missions of turok 2 without cheats....this game is long no wonder i used cheats before !

and i never did the missions -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom