• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I think I asked nike before actually. Got turned down.

Scared at the thought of slush rooming with someone.

*goes back to craigslist*

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
wtf ive beaten turok 1, 2, 3,and the ****ty GC one with out cheats its not hard. its just time consuming because all the turok games are ****ing longer than stretch armstrongs ****.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nope.

Though I hope something does happen, since I objected to give my brother a soda around 2 AM when he had school in the morning. He yelled loud enough to hear this screeching sound throughout the whole house and swore not to let me use the broadband that allows me to play online (So no Xbox 360/Wi-fi on Wii)
So stuck with N64 games and just lurking smashboards all day/night until I sleep for around 5 hours every two days.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
Beat level 2 of turok 2....River of souls...time for the Lair of The Blind Ones.

:D

not today though...spent an hour and a half on river of souls -_-

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
But riding that dino tank is hella fun. I thought that the swamp level was after river of souls?
I cant remember the level order :( swamp level is my favorite. Lair of the blind sucks.

Edit: hey plye remember the little piggy game we played on my zune in the car pool to kingsville, and you got the high score? Well I beat your high score and knocked you completely off the leaderboards :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom